Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist (1057 Views)

Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist by Sunofgod(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2011
Lets just label this 'IRAQ 2'.

We all know about the lies that preceeded the invasion - WMD's, ties to Al Queda,genocide, etc

It seems in this case the mantra is 'Crimes Against Humanity' (The Rebels)

But remember drones firing on innocent people in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan are not crimes against humanity.

Thats simply some 'friendly fire'.

And when that happens a simple insincere apology is normally enough from President Hillary Clinton and that her puppet Obama (The fake messiah) and the rest of her cronies.
Re: Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist by cap28: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^^^^

very true, see the article below:

Taking the Cake: The Creeping Militarization of the Libyan Crisis 
Published on 03-04-2011

By CHRIS FLOYD - Empire Burlesque

The howling hypocrisy of the American response to the uprising in Libya has been so jaw-dropping and nauseating that I’ve hardly been able to address it. Fortunately, Seamus Milne is on the case, and voices much of my thinking about the matter:

The same western leaders who happily armed and did business with the Gaddafi regime until a fortnight ago have now slapped sanctions on the discarded autocrat and blithely referred him to the international criminal court the United States won’t recognise.

Yes, does this not, as they say, take the cake … and the plate and the forks and the napkins too? The United States pushing through a measure to refer Libyan leaders to an international court which the United States resolutely refuses to recognize — lest its own leaders and their underlings find themselves in the dock for the most monstrous war crimes of this century? Yet even today, the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate was sternly wagging his finger at Gaddafi and his underlings, telling them they “will be held accountable” for their actions before the august institutions of international justice, which weigh the whole world in the balance … except for the Peace prize-winning drone assassin and Continuer-in-Chief of a worldwide campaign of state terror, that is.

http://blacklistednews.com/Taking-the-Cake%3A-The-Creeping-Militarization-of-the-Libyan-Crisis-/12920/0/5/5/Y/M.html
Re: Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist by blacksta(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2011
shakes my head

Conspiracy theorists at best.

Maybe when Ghaddaffi murders the entire populace maybe then we will ask for external intervention.
Re: Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist by cap28: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
blacksta:

shakes my head

Maybe when Ghaddaffi murders the entire populace maybe then we will ask for external intervention.

can you answer the following questions:

what is your understanding of a conspiracy theory?

do you have any substantiated evidence indicating that gadaffi killed anyone?

when helicopter gunships were sent to strafe unarmed civilians in the niger delta region why didnt you call on the west to call for a no fly zone over that region?

when abacha ordered the extra judicial killing of ken saro wiwa why didnt you call for abacha to be brought and tried before the ICC?

when obasanjo sent troops to kill, ra.pe and burn the houses of unarmed civilians in odi and gbamaratu why didnt you call for sanctions to be imposed on nigeria by the UN?

your comments will be appreciated.
Re: Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2011
blacksta:

shakes my head

I doubt that will happen because the way these folks things it is a "You are damned if you do and You are damned if you don't " arrangement. According to some, Ghaddafi has a right to annihilate all those who stand in his way -- I mean you have seen them express this view over and over. Then, there is the reasoning that Ghaddafi is justified to blame it all on the West, and so far, they have trolled the internet for viewpoints supporting this warped mindset too.

I think the conspiracy theory community online has made provisions for every possible scenario one of theirs can cook up. Heck, if they want to posit that Ghaddafi is only killing extra terrestrials, I am sure our resident conspiracy theorists will find you articles and 'pictures' to show that too. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist by bgees(m): 3:47am On Mar 06, 2011
But I doubt if this is a conspiracy theory:

Rumours are everywhere of a recruitment drive for mercenaries in Nigeria and Ghana.

And now, as things fall apart, the colonel is defiantly holding on with many reports suggesting that Africans, black Africans, are the crutches on which his depleted army is now hobbling.

In the past week, the phrase "African mercenaries" has been repeated by Libyan citizens and rolling news, eyewitnesses to the violence in Tripoli have spat the word "African" with venomous hatred.

Part of the Libyan story now is the scramble to escape of Turks, Germans, Indians, Englishmen, Italians, Malaysians and a host of other nationalities that include black men commonly known as Africans.

In the violence of the last fortnight, the colonel's African connections have only served to rekindle a deep-rooted racism between Arabs and black Africans.

As mercenaries, reputedly from Chad and Mali fight for him, a million African refugees and thousands of African migrant workers stand the risk of being murdered for their tenuous link to him.

One Turkish construction worker told the BBC: "We had 70-80 people from Chad working for our company. They were cut dead with pruning shears and axes, attackers saying: 'You are providing troops for Gaddafi.' The Sudanese were also massacred. We saw it for ourselves."

(1) (Reply)

One Million Children Are Growing Up Without A Male Role Model In England / Protesters Burn Burkina Faso National Assembly Building / See Photos Of Adama Barrow Taking Oath Of Office As Gambian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.