Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

If We Cant Trust Gej,lets Trus Okonja Iweala Pls Believe In Change - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If We Cant Trust Gej,lets Trus Okonja Iweala Pls Believe In Change (960 Views)

We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] / Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If We Cant Trust Gej,lets Trus Okonja Iweala Pls Believe In Change by chidikus: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
Youths of today are the futures of 2mrw,why all this cry about fuel subsidy some times I laugh,If labour is striking GEJ prosecute all our corrupt officials,that we will strike till Nigeria is purged of corruption then I will say they have a case,guys without de-regulation guys how will there be competition,infact a job boom is coming in Nigeria very soon,might no be immediate but in two three years time.
We got to cut our coats according to our size,im using a V8 Car,guys the car is ups for sale ,gonna go for a smaller v4 jap car,if the subsidy stays its just a matter of months evry thing will find its level just as GARRI dey find its level when water is poured,bus fares were high but gradually coming down,Infact it’s the stupid LUXURIOUS bus owners that should be cautioned cos they have no reason for increasing fares cos subsidy on diesel has been removed a long time ago.

My fellow Nigerians it’s a painful New year gift from GEJ thou the timing ver wrong,cos I saw a guy selleing a BB Bold just 20k in ekene park enugu just to go back to his base in lagos,I felt for the guy,v to stop him,lend him 20k and took the BB til he receives his salary.

Here in lagos as of now two youths are dead and how many will die before we know that this is a useless protest,all that has been done is in good faith,Many will be used and I use this opportunity and ask those protesting where are the two heads of NLC&TUC,hiding funny,can they take the bullets,where are their children,let them come out and lead the protest,its only a coward that calls for war and go behind,

When we protest lets our protest be meaningful and not just some bunch of urchins on the street causing havoc,have you evr seen where a doctor wants to treat a patient and the patient says no that he wants to die,yeah that z what GEJ is doing for us ,not for us our children,our children children,Nigeria is dying and GEJ is the doctor and he wants to bring us back to life and some people are saying NOOOOOOOO,wellits not a choice ,buts it’s a must,buying fuel at 65naira and our roads are decaying or at 140 and our roads are motorable.

PLEASE IF NOT FOR OKONJO IWEALA I WILL NOT BELIEVE THE PDP GOVT NOR ALLISON MADUEKE THAT DOESN’T KNOW HER PORTFLIO,BUT FOR MY BLACK HERITAGE OKONJO IWEALA,WE NEED TO BELIEVE IN HER ,SHE IS A NO NONSENSE WOMAN,WETHER IMF OR UN SENTS HER HER MISSION IS TO SAVE NIGERIA,MADAM THEY MIGHT CALL U ALL KINDS OF NAMES BUT IN THREE YEARS TIME YOUR LEGACY WILL BE ON THE STONES OF GOLD.
Nigerians in the future always know that the grt Nigeria was transformed by SAnusi,okojo iweala,GEJ,very soon all of us will be thriving in the NEW NIGERIA.

Youths ,my children be careful,God love us all,may the souls of the departed rest in peace Amen.
2012 A NEW NIGERIA ,24HRS LIGHT,GOOD ROADS,RAIL SYSTEM,GOOD HOSPITALS,
Re: If We Cant Trust Gej,lets Trus Okonja Iweala Pls Believe In Change by chidikus: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
transformation have started,no transformation no change and we all need a change but we dont want transformation,let the subsidy removal stay and lets see our lives transformed,gej,okonjo,sanusi carry go,after sum days protest will die and the after some years protesters will reap the change

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Jails Nigerian Woman Over Vulture Voodoo / UNIPORT Students Murdered:questions Aluu Community Must Answer / Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.