Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] (32680 Views)

Aisha Shettima Nur Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo) / Army Arrests 5 Illegal Bunkerers, Hands Them Over To EFCC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by lalasticlala(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
A desperate Nigerian job seeker who forged the signature of Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, purportedly recommending him for a job, has been remanded in prison.

Obiejogo Raymond Azuka was remanded in Kuje prison, Abuja today on the orders of Justice Muawiyah Baba idris.
Azuka was arraigned today by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting in Gwagwalada, Abuja on a six count charge bordering on forgery.

Obiejigo, a Higher National Diploma holder from Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra allegedly forged a reference letter purportedly from the Minister of Finance, Dr. (Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala alongside his curriculum vitae requesting for employment into the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC; Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFUND and Nigerian Security Printing and Minting, NSPM.
One of the counts reads:

“That you Obiejogo Raymond Azuka on or about the 11th day of August 2014 at Abuja within the jurisdiction of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, intentionally induced the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) to employ you as Account Officer II by presenting a forged reference letter titled “Reference on Obiejogo Raymond Azuka” purportedly made by the Honourable Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala recommending you as a worthy officer fit for employment and which act caused harm to the reputation of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) and that you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 320(b) and punishable under section 322 of the Penal Code CAP 532 LFN,1990″

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge when it was read to him.
In view of his plea, counsel to EFCC, Halidu Mohammed urged the court to fix a date to commence trial and also to remand the accused in prison custody.

However, the defence counsel, J. E Chukwuemeka through a formal application asked the court to admit the accused to bail. But, his application was opposed by Mohammed who asked the court for time to respond.
Justice Idris adjourned the case to June 2, 2015 for hearing of the bail application and commencement of trial and ordered the accused to be remanded in Kuje Prison custody.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/19/job-seeker-who-forged-okonjo-iwealas-signature-sent-to-prison/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by aristocrazzy: 7:06pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy after months of practice and mastering, dey still catch am. Warri boys no fit carry last oo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Williamso(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
UNEMPLOYMENT; bringing out the best (worst) in people...

Obiejigo, a Higher National Diploma holder from Federal
Polytechnic Oko, Anambra allegedly forged a reference letter
purportedly from the Minister of Finance, Dr. (Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo-
Iweala alongside his curriculum vitae requesting for employment
into the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC;
Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFUND and Nigerian Security
Printing and Minting, NSPM.
This guy get mind shaa. What an irony; trying to use fraud to work for an antifraud agency... grin grin

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
LWKMD!!!

Nigerians undecided undecided..

I dunno why some of us are only gifted in evil..

For a man to sit down, and forge someone else's signature, then, he has a criminal mind..

Worthy officer, indeed cheesy grin..

Face the law, niccur angry.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by shakazuldadon: 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
Badst guy

This thread go move market well well... grin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Sijo01(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigerians got talent.

21 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigerians got talent.
LOL.. Na small kain talent grin grin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
Really, iif the economy doesnt change Nigeria should expect more of these kinda pipu

9 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by amnestylaw1(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
Thief, see as pot holes full hin face angry
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Pavore9: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
This guy get liver o, gather mind to include EFCC in his runz!

4 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm, my tenant wey dey for bakayard carry phone form Barnabas Gemade dey call ITF oga to recommend himself

The guy don dey work almost one year nau

Abegi! 9ja boys don dey use dis tactic siiiince before Buhari grow blokkos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Lordave: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
Man, wan scam the whole of Naija o shocked
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Badgers14: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
To be a man na wa oooo gringringrin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by freshness2020: 7:13pm On May 19, 2015
Kai..this guy cari mind..he even no fear to take the fake signature enter lion mouth (EFCC)..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by eliwa47(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2015
aye se no?
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by eliwa47(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2015
aye se ni?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by loomer: 7:14pm On May 19, 2015
Desperation
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by xtophy(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2015
walahi he no sharp... me wey i don forge obj signature tire... i attempted GEJ own once and i nearly ate the piss of my life.... since den, i hv been managing yero's own... man must chop nah

6 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by LordCenturion(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2015
Oh my GOD, I no blame this guy, o blame those mofos that stole our national treasure embarassed embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by zinachidi(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2015
some pple are quite senseless,, u are using a forged signature and u are seeking employment into EFCC,,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Trailblazer1(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2015
Imagine his level of artistery to have reproduced NOI's signature.

I had a friend in Uni days who could reproduce different signatures and even bank stamps.

I don't know how he got in contact with the printer of our faculty receipt and and paid for a receipt booklet.

Na so the guy turn faculty officer during clearance. And as a friend I also benefited wink

But he couldn't lay hands on the school fees receipt booklet. I for don finish my PhD by now grin

19 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by MKO4ever(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2015
What? Thank God oo, na this guy for run Nigeria down. imaging securing a job with EFCC or our Currency Printing & Minting. Chaiiii

4 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmmm! A Naija mind needs JESUS
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy forged signature to gain employment into EFCC cheesy

Irony of life undecided
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by vickylinco(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
funny guy. Am very sure this guy would have been using crude means to have his way all along, nemesis just catch up with him now. The sense wet did guy get to forge signature will have been productive if he joins the secret department of the sss and serves as a SPY

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
Selling pure water is a job.

Hawking groundnuts is a job.

Working at a construction site is a job.

Even common house wife...na job.

Forgery is a crime.

9 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by DollyParton1(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
Okonjo Iweala should be arraigned also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
EFCC has suddenly woken up of recent doing many arrests. What happened?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Boscog(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
The reward of faking all things. Why can't he work hard on a normal ground? Better to try again,than to enter prison.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Marvyx(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
Silly EFCC... not that am in support of what the guy did but instead of them catching the milkers of this nation, the real looters that are worse than the highway robbers, people that have sucked the wealth of generations, the clever gangsters that only the bottom part of hell is meant for...... ....they are catching signature forgers.

Well-done EFCC more rabbit to your eagle. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Emmysteve(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2015
leave the hero alone jor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) / Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.