Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,461 members, 7,958,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! (985 Views)

We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari / Rivers Inquiry: Witnesses Link PDP Chairman, Former First Lady, Patience Jonatha / Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2012
THE United Nations (UN) office in Nigeria has said that the remarks by the Special Adviser to the United Nations (UN) Secretary General, Prof. Jeffery Sachs which implied that the global body welcomes the policy on deregulation does not convey any official position of the UN

Meanwhile, as United States (U.S.) based Nigerians began protest rallies yesterday in Washington DC against the removal of fuel subsidy and general corruption in Nigeria, the World Bank has said the institution respects the views of Nigerians in the development process of the country, including the determination of a fuel subsidy policy.[/color]
While conferring with President Goodluck Jonathan last week, Sachs had described President Jonathan’s decision to withdraw petroleum subsidy as “a bold and correct policy”, in the hope that the funds so released would go a long way to rapid infrastructural development and the health sector.

But a statement by the UN Country office in Abuja yesterday said: “Contrary to some press reports, Sachs was not representing any official UN position on the removal of subsidy on petroleum products[color=#006600]

http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73361:un-office-clarifies-sachs-statement-on-fuel-subsidy-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2012
Just another dolt cheesy
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 3:01am On Jan 10, 2012
Hopeless and DUMB ROGUE that does not understand  INTERNATIONAL POLITICS, they are gradually withdrawing their SUPPORT for him. They will soon ask him to LEAVE, hopefully, Jonathan will end like Gadaffi. Because, he chose to declare WAR on Nigerians, rather than declare war on the his EVIL FRIENDS & CORRUPTION
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 3:03am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Rad1cal, SHAMELESS THIEF, go and do sometime LEGITIMATE. DUNCE!!
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

@ Rad1cal, SHAMELESS THIEF, go and do sometime LEGITIMATE. DUNCE!!

The same shameless maggot that supported the Lagos state thug like  oppression and harassment of the occupyLekki peeps , is here chatting shiet about an economic policy, supported even by your demi-god Fashola.

Another dung we just have to educate ceaselessly on a daily basis.
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 3:44am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ Hey SWINE, go and see your look alike T.B for delivrance, if your memory has CRASHED. I supported the TOLLING of Lekki, but, did not support the HIGH COST of the toll fee, which I expected 'em to protest for its review. However, I wrote it here that they are chasing shadows, cos I know what Lekki residents are MADE OF, they can't STAY THE COURSE, it was only a WEEKEND gara gara!!! Events have proved me RIGHT, Son, consult me to tell you how the society is structured. If you are not a BASTARD, you'll not compare susbsidy with that TOLL gate. Smart guys, upgraded the road ( to some extent though ), and now built a toll gate ( THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW ).

slowpoke, what can that ROUGE ( Jonathan ) show or use as a justification to increase the price of petrol, it goes a long way to show that the POVERTY that he experienced in childhood, did affect him. A Smart man, would have announced PAY CUT of the executives, ROLL OUT THE MASS TRANSIT BUSES etc, then introduce it, by then, he MAY have some support. Presently, who is in support of his policies? A pauper like you, I'm sure you don't even have electricity in your house, will not be surprise that you are JOBLESS, hence, you're DEBASED. Eff off.
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2012
Hey that BASTARD " RAD1CAL" Click on this link, then you'll know that you're lucky to have INTELLECTUAL like me educating you.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/subsidy-how-govt-lost-the-plot/106801/
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2012
Shut the hell up and accept that you are a shameless maggot . Who gave a filth like you the right to classify others as bastards, when it obvious you were obviously picked and trained in a gutter.

The shoddy work in properly educating you exudes even in your writing patterns and thought out flows

Support the subsidy so that more funds would be released to brush up that deficiency you currently lack upstairs

Pity you don't even know you need assistance, yet fight what would bring that succor to you and your folks.

If the Lekki toll protests was a weekend gragra, then Mr Fool, your anti subsidy protest should be classified as a "weekday of gragra too"

When hunger destroys you . you would shun strike and protest to source for food to nourish your wretched life.

You are a maggot . No pun intended
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 4:09am On Jan 10, 2012
^^ Pig, FYI, I have 24 hrs electricty, so do I have access to every good thing you can think of, good roads, affordable healthcare, if I don't want to drive out I can use a decent PUBLIC TRANS, better still, I will ride my bicycle, with PEACE MIND. They are not LUXURY, rather, BASIC NECESSITIES. God made it possible, I'm not here to boast for you, but swear that you have electricity and you are not surviving thru PERKS & CRUMBS from relative. Shameless SWINE! Bury your head, for all I care, whoever INDENTIFIES with subsidy or Jonathan is a FAILURE! Thank you!
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Pigrad1cal: The statement below was what NEW YORK TIMES, used to discribe the HOPELESS Jonathan's Govt.

The public has erupted in anger over the past week, an outcry that culminated on Monday, at the termination of what people considered a rare benefit from a government chronically mired in corruption and otherwise unable to provide basic services like electricity, health care and education.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/world/africa/nigerians-protest-oil-price-rise-as-subsidies-end.html?_r=1
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 4:22am On Jan 10, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^ Pig, FYI, I have 24 hrs electricty, so do I have access to every good thing you can think of, good roads, affordable healthcare, if I don't want to drive out I can use a decent PUBLIC TRANS, better still, I will ride my bicycle, with PEACE MIND. They are not LUXURY, rather, BASIC NECESSITIES. God made it possible, I'm not here to boast for you, but swear that you have electricity and you are not surviving thru PERKS & CRUMBS from relative. Shameless SWINE! Bury your head, for all I care, whoever INDENTIFIES with subsidy or Jonathan is a FAILURE! Thank you!

24/7 electricity and splendour yet whine consistently like a fuucked up [size=14pt]filthy[/size] biatch  about paying for what you wish to purchase. You know what you achieved at the end of the day. Self Ridicule.

No one needs your deranged session to decipher you were born and bred in a gutter.

You won't always go verbally unpunished.

An incurable insane maggot is what you are.
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ Ewure, answer me, do you have electricity? Recent report shows that LACK of basic needs, makes idiots like you to become DEBASED. You can insult me as you want, but address all the issues I raised above, if you are not a BASTARD though! However, I'm not whining, I'm only  here to make sure that your PAUPER MASTER ( Jonathan ) does not LOOT the treasury dry, simply cos he came from a POVERTY STRICKEN background. To steal public funds is the HALLMARK of people born into poverty. I'm an activist, calling for  JUSTICE, FAIRNESS & EQUALITY in the society.
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^^ Ewure, answer me, do you have electricity? Recent report shows that like of basic needs, makes idiots like you to become DEBASED. You can insult me as you want, but address all the issues I raised above, if you are not a BASTARD though!

The maggot playing the insult victim. What issues did a deranged gutter bred maggot like you raise. . .

Maggot thinking presence of only electricity is a yard stick for intelligence and comfort . only maggots think foolishly as that , so am not disappointed.
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 4:39am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ Ewure, dnt whin about yardstick, do you have electricity? You are a born PAUPER & LOOSER, accept it, it does'nt hurt, NOBODY WILL SEE YOUR FACE & you can abandon your present NL, i.d and open another one. Prodigal thing!
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^^ Ewure, dnt whin about yardstick, do you have electricity? You are a born PAUPER & LOOSER, accept it, it does'nt hurt, NOBODY WILL SEE YOUR FACE & you can abandon your present NL, i.d and open another one. Prodigal thing!

This na real village mongrel. the maggot just migrated to the city and is feeling electricity is the latest invention . Ignorance bad die !!

Bros, you mumu na plague for your village cause am cheesy

Laff wan kill me for here .

Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 4:48am On Jan 10, 2012
Make i recess small before this village mongrel use laff and ignorance wound me cheesy . Such entertainment at a very cheap prize grin . .
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 4:57am On Jan 10, 2012
Apparently, the CYBER CAFE wants to close. GO HOME MODAFUKA!!!
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Rad1cal: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2012
The maggot still dey use cyber cafe at this mobile jet age.

Poverty of discovering electricity for the first time.

Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

^^^ Hey SWINE, go and see your look alike T.B for delivrance, if your memory has CRASHED. I supported the TOLLING of Lekki, but, did not support the HIGH COST of the toll fee, which I expected 'em to protest for its review. However, I wrote it here that they are chasing shadows, cos I know what Lekki residents are MADE OF, they can't STAY THE COURSE, it was only a WEEKEND gara gara!!! Events have proved me RIGHT, Son, consult me to tell you how the society is structured. If you are not a BASTARD, you'll not compare susbsidy with that TOLL gate. Smart guys, upgraded the road ( to some extent though ), and now built a toll gate ( THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW ).

slowpoke, what can that ROUGE ( Jonathan ) show or use as a justification to increase the price of petrol, it goes a long way to show that the POVERTY that he experienced in childhood, did affect him. A Smart man, would have announced PAY CUT of the executives, ROLL OUT THE MASS TRANSIT BUSES etc, then introduce it, by then, he MAY have some support. Presently, who is in support of his policies? A pauper like you, I'm sure you don't even have electricity in your house, will not be surprise that you are JOBLESS, hence, you're DEBASED. Eff off.

Damn!
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by Yeske2(m): 5:06am On Jan 10, 2012
Mennnn, see vibes
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by TRUTHTELA: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Kingoflag Yea, that's how disgusting the guy is. How can a SANE human be in support of someone ( Jonathan) that is synonmous FAILURE.
Re: United Nations And World Bank Denies Jonatha. Nigerians Are Winning! by otokx(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2012
The air is toxic, its no longer fresh - SAM DEDE (Renowned Niger Delta film actor and Lecturer) on day 1 of port harcourt protest

(1) (Reply)

Pall Of Gloom Descends On Village Of Indian Slain In Nigeria / Gov. Gabriel Suswan Wins Again!!! / In Today Nigeria Is There Anything Like North? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.