Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Whats Your Opinion About The On Going Strike? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Your Opinion About The On Going Strike? (575 Views)

On-going Strike Protest At Nimr Yaba / How NAPS And NANS Can Save This On-going Strike Come 27th May / On-going Strike By Lagos Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Opinion About The On Going Strike? by marvel4ben: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2012
@ all Nigerians, I suggest we withdraw from this fight against subsidy as we have been able to register our opinion both locally and internationally because of the initial negative effect it has on the masses and what may further happen due to the protest.As we can all see that president Jonathan is not ready to go back on his plan to live the subsidy.critically looking @ it ,the protest is bringing more hardship on us than good!The president will never hawk before he feed his children on daily basis,Dame patience jonathan will never go to market to buy or sell tomatoes,while Mimiko whos is the governor of my state will never go to his office with Okada.But look at d masses that depend on my above mentioned points and all other dependants who only survive from what they get on daily baisi and see the effect on the poor masses.But advice the civil societies and NLC and all well meaning Nigerians to begin to startegise on what next to do with the money acrued from the subsidy and all the promises made in respect of it.how to work with the government and make the plan works out to the benefit of the masses.These is my own Opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Governance in an Occupied Generation by Godson Madu / Oando Ceo, Tinubu Sets Record Straight On Subsidy / Hahahaaa!dele Momodu's Presidential Contest;even His Wife Didn't Vote For Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.