Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave (20633 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Arysexy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
I support this group 100%. since massob is a non violent group agitating for biafra and bakassi boys proscribed, this biafran liberators shuld not waste time in be-heading those islamic ani.mals roaming our bush with their nama. Bunch of vampires!
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by manowar1: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2012

Nigeria Map Have Divided itself already. Why are we still wasting our time?

If we can not do anything this month MORE TROUBLES AHEAD
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by sayusuf(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by realchange: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
sayusuf:

i wander when igbo become the rulers of the south.
Yoruba and south south, be careful with this peaple or else u will be subjugated after d war.
Abeg Let me go sharpen my dagger jare!

your dagger will meet my M-16  A1 cool
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by PHfinest(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2012
Our people say:
If you run naked in pursuit of a naked mad man that stole your clothes then understand when people see both of you as mad
Also:
Do not fight a pig because you will only get dirty the problem is that the pig loves it.

If you kill one 'Northern Muslim Infidel' what will Amadioha reward you with when you die? It is definitely not in our nature. We lost our people (best of africa's technical expertise) to the first and last civil war for a course no other group of people saw as at that time cry . We cannot lead such a fight again. Let some other people do it! angry

Okwa this One Nigeria, anyi ga ahuta isi ya!

#kpomkwem#
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by ExInferis(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2012
man-o-war:

Nigeria Map Have Divided itself already. Why are we still wasting our time?

If we can not do anything this month MORE TROUBLES AHEAD

wow. see that tiny speck of land? thats igbo land. see that vast stretch looming at the top like a gathering storm? thats hausaland.

pick your fights wisely.

gbosaa:

@ex inferis and redtooth,sharpen your swords and get ready to decapitate heads,people who can't last secs in a physical fight are always warriors and field marshals when they have access to the most dangerous weapon, internet. its easy when you fight  from your laptop,

and the saintly folks killing your accursed people are all using laptops, abi?why then do you whine and threaten secession anytime we flex our laptops?

ever since the civil war we take you guys as harmless nuisance, all bark and no bite, storm in a teacup. impress me; come up hereand try to kill one single lonely solitary northerner and witness the demise of a nation.

toothless bulldog, you only amuse me.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by OCCULTIST(m): 2:22am On Jan 11, 2012
I think Nigeria has crossed the threshold, it's only the unrealistic ones who think civil war can be averted, it can only be delayed, the indices are there. Good job the hawks who will come to save Nigeria and plunder its resources,

JEG will wake up one morning and realize he is head of state in exile, the state is gone, we are just waiting for the declaration of cessation, and may it come soon.

I think now Christians in the North should really begin migrating to the South, the south can still have a multicultural society built of Gods love, tolerance, peace, forgiveness and salvation.

God bless Republic of Southern Nigeria or is it BIAFRA?

The south should not allow the disunity between and among them to rob them of this opportunity, you missed it in 1966 and cannot miss it again.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by ExInferis(m): 2:33am On Jan 11, 2012
OCCULTIST:

I think now Christians in the North should really begin migrating to the South, the south can still have a multicultural society built of Gods love, tolerance, peace, forgiveness and salvation.

it's really disturbing how little the lot of you know about nigeria. there are vast numbers of indigenous christians in the north, most of whom you accidentally brand and kill as hausa/fulani in the little skirmish you call reprisals. are they too to leave their land and migrate to an entirely alien culture where they wont be assimilated? and do you propose that native muslims in the southeast/southwest/southsouth should also flock to the north?

see where your clarion call fails?

look, its no skin off our nose if we do part ways because all you vermins succeed in doing is importing your vice and polluting our culture. if we had a say during the amalgamation we wouldnt want to be roped in with you lot. but then, fate.

dividing naija cant work, its not even the issue. the issue is recognizing that not everyone in the north is a BH member, not everyone is antichrist, not everyone is stark illiterate. Just as not all igbos are drunks, robbers, kidnappers, drug dealers, ritualists, pimps, LovePeddlers, yahoo boys, cheats, liars, and crooks (see what i did there?)

igbos and other sundry minorities flock to the north. its a veritable influx of pagans and pilgrims! even your NYSC members refuse to leave once they get here. there are more igbos in the north than in the southeast.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NINETOFIVE(m): 2:58am On Jan 11, 2012
You see how ignorant people are.

For starters, just because one is a Northerner doesnt neccesarily mean that one is a muslim, we have Northern Christians and Hausa christians as well, so what about them? Huh? Even Kaduna state and Borno(yes, Borno) are  diverse states that has both muslim and christians as indigene of those states.

@OP: you need to check your facts before you come up with an ethnicity bullshit agenda, this is what happens when people dont read History and allow themselves to be brainwashed by selfish politicians who are in it for money. What makes you think those ones that are fighting for biafra are genuinely interested in you people? They just want biafra s[b]o that they can chop more money and leave you people in poverty

Mtscheww, bunch of ignoramuses.[/b]

look at an ideeot  thinking of money, while one is thinking of the level of technology that one cant even allow to get into your hands as a nation currently waiting and would be used immediately we separate from you people, just thank your gOD that the East is not autonomous, otherwise you would have seen Eastern locally made drones in your northern sky.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by ExInferis(m): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2012
NINETOFIVE:

just thank your gOD that the East is not autonomous, otherwise you would have seen Eastern locally made drones in your northern sky.

they'd be so cheaply made you can lazily shoot them down with catapult. igbo wey like cheap fake things.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Diligence: 3:27am On Jan 11, 2012
Considering Naija's history - militants in niger delta; boko haram in the north, opc (esp. Gani's faction in d west) and esp their 'achievement', i think that criticisg an emerging militant arm of the Biafran struggle is rather hypocritical, but it congruousness is actually in consonance wt the character and kind of this era.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Onlytruth(m): 3:48am On Jan 11, 2012
Nature abhors vacuums. There are armed groups in the North, west and south. It is dangerous for Igboland to remain unarmed.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NINETOFIVE(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2012
Ex Inferis:

they'd be so cheaply made you can lazily shoot them down with catapult. igbo wey like cheap fake things.

that is is the difference between we and you guys is a gift, like a yellow teeth gworo chewing dullard you are, your mind went quickly to getting some one to do it for you, is all about cando. well i don't expect some one from a lower culture like yourself to understand this things, is really over your head.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NorthSharp(m): 4:24am On Jan 11, 2012
Ibman:

Biafran libration, if u realy exist and wnt to take revenge. Do it on those arab northerners (muslems) from their fore head you shall know them.a high % of them are terorist. Am frm d north n i knw how they hate christians for no reason,  For the christians in d south spare them because they re lovers of peace,  

You corwardly Arne! If you are not a stinking gogoro-drinking bastard, dumb-ass and a liar, you should know that we Northern Muslims do not hate Christians, be they Northern or Southern Christians; even outsiders are becoming increasingly aware that the recurring and running battles between us and you (Beroms and other Northern Christians) are not religious conflicts.

If "a high %" of us are 'terrorists' as you stupidly claimed, and there are over 40 millions of us, then how many terrorists would there be in Nigeria? Even at 5% of us being 'terrorists', that would be two (2) million terrorists carrying out or planning to carry out terrorist attacks!  

And if we just hate ordinary Christians just for nothing but for being Christians as your cursed lying mouth blabbers, why would there be MILLIONS of Southern Christians STILL living and doing going about their businesses, with such very intensive investments, all other the NW Muslim cities, like Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Kaduna, Maiduguri (prior to BH), etc?
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NINETOFIVE(m): 4:36am On Jan 11, 2012
NorthSharp:

You corwardly Arne! If you are not a stinking gogoro-drinking bastard, dumb-Bottom and a liar, you should know that we Northern Muslims do not hate Christians, be they Northern or Southern Christians; even outsiders are becoming increasingly aware that the recurring and running battles between us and you (Beroms and other Northern Christians) are not religious conflicts.

If "a high %" of us are 'terrorists' as you stupidly claimed, and there are over 40 millions of us, then how many terrorists would there be in Nigeria? Even at 5% of us being 'terrorists', that would be two (2) million terrorists carrying out or planning to carry out terrorist attacks!  

And if we just hate ordinary Christians just for nothing but for being Christians as your cursed lying mouth blabbers, why would there be MILLIONS of Southern Christians STILL living and doing going about their businesses, with such very intensive investments, all other the NW Muslim cities, like Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Kaduna, Maiduguri (prior to BH), etc?

you have the phucking mouth talk, God punish you, tell any conflict in Nigeria that does not evolve around you gworo eaters, you guys must be very satanic, even your neighbors now know what a worthless people you are .
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by ASANIGBO(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2012
After the death of the Biafran war Lord Dim Chukwuememka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Ikemba Nnewi) Nigeria has not been in peace for 1day, why not Jonathan allow Biafrans to go to see if Nigeria will be in peace before the worst happen.

Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by DrIgbo: 5:10am On Jan 11, 2012
Please brothers beware that Boko Haram employs intelligent and smart graduates. The work of these smart ones is not to go for suicide bombings but to engage people especially online to gather information about the happenings in the environment. They are paid between N150k and N250k for their services. There is one particular contributor on this topic who has not let his laptop rest since this topic was introduce barely two days ago. You guys must be carefull with him/her. As you can notice his main vernom is poured on the Igbos while sometimes criticising his employers so as to get the discussion going. I will advice that true Igbos should dexist from replying so that his BH employers will sack him for a bad job done.
Ex Inferis:

wow. see that tiny speck of land? thats igbo land. see that vast stretch looming at the top like a gathering storm? thats hausaland.

pick your fights wisely.

and the saintly folks killing your accursed people are all using laptops, abi?why then do you whine and threaten secession anytime we flex our laptops?

ever since the civil war we take you guys as harmless nuisance, all bark and no bite, storm in a teacup. impress me; come up hereand try to kill one single lonely solitary northerner and witness the demise of a nation.

toothless bulldog, you only amuse me.

If it took the vast stretch three years to fight the speck, the French, English and other allies not withstanding, how much less with it take now that the large strech has been blacklisted by the world powers. Wreched, poor and decivilised mallams
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NorthSharp(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2012
HI NINETOFIVE,

If I know your bleeping wretched tribe, I could reply you more appropriately. I can cite many
instances in recent history where your lowly, good-for-nothing parents and uncles have been butchered like the pigs they were; and it was NOT by my people but by members of a neigbhouring ethnic group your wretched ethnic people had provoked, as a result of which your relatives got their a-ses burnt! lol
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Nnenna1(f): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2012
What I don't get about all of this venom here is the fact that on ground, much of the heat, tension, violence, and threat has been occurring everywhere except the SE.

Despite this, everyone sees it fit to heap a lot of trash on Igbos by virtue of an internet forum and a "warning" given out by some group. Never mind that Igbos have played the role of onlookers/victims so far, and never mind that other groups have issued the same warning without this much poison spewed out here. And never mind the irony that other regions have been agitated enough to commit reprisal killings.  

But then -  I forget that this is Nigeria, where logic and reason flies out of the window in the face of tribalism.

tongue
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Onlytruth(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2012
NorthSharp:

HI NINETOFIVE,

If I know your bleeping wretched tribe, I could reply you more appropriately. I can cite many
instances in recent history where your lowly, good-for-nothing parents and uncles have been butchered like the pigs they were; and it was NOT by my people but by members of a neigbhouring ethnic group your wretched ethnic people had provoked, as a result of which  your relatives got their a-ses burnt! lol

If we know your own miserable tribe as well, we can figure out how to remind you of your own debacle in the Nigerian jungle. lol.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NegroNtns(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2012
The group, in a statement on Sunday, also called on Igbo in the northern part of the country to vacate the area and relocate to any place outside the North  East.

Double wahala for dead body. . . .

We know where things are heading and West is formulating ideas on its own sovereignty for its citizens only, no one else.  Its time for Biafra to begin, you all should head home, not just anywhere.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Onlytruth(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Double wahala for dead body. . . .

We know where things are heading and West is formulating ideas on its own sovereignty for its citizens only, no one else.  Its time for Biafra to begin, you all should head home, not just anywhere.

Don't worry about Biafra. Worry about Arewa boys in Sagamu and Lagos.
They are already speaking loud and clear.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NegroNtns(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2012
Their grievance is about igbo. If anyone need to listen its you, not me. maybe need an amplifier to hear what they are saying. Just because its sagamu does not mean they want Yoruba blood. They know better!!
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Onlytruth(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Their grievance is about igbo.  If anyone need to listen its you, not me.  maybe need an amplifier to hear what they are saying.  Just because its sagamu does not mean they want Yoruba blood. They know better!!

You are living in lala land. Aboki residents of Eastern Nigeria has NEVER EVER risen up against us in the East. They only flee Northwards.
I can't say that about your land. So, worry about aboki in your land.
Biafra will be just fine.  cool

BTW you can believe whatever you want, provided it makes you feel better.  cool
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NegroNtns(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2012
Come back and say that again when its all over.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Onlytruth(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2012
^^
Like I said, believe whatever helps you sleep well at night.  cheesy
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by NorthSharp(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2012
Arysexy:

I support this group 100%. since massob is a non violent group agitating for biafra and bakassi boys proscribed, this biafran liberators shuld not waste time in be-heading those islamic ani.mals roaming our bush with their nama. Bunch of vampires!

You mdfcking Iyamiri bastard, you should know that it things were to take that shape, you would be the greater losers. As you were spewing that none-sense from you gutter of a month, ask your okoro uncles to tell you how many millions of your piggish Ibos are STILL living in North, as opposed to some thousands of Hausas that might still be living in your God-forsaken, erosion-ridden area?

Ask your that your useless palm-wine drinking gap-toothed father, how huge and extensive are the investments of your people across the North, as compared to the investments of our people in your area.

It people like you, with no brains no enlightenment that would push this whole thing into a conflagration that would consume so many innocent lives from both sides.

As a Hausa poster has been trying to get it stuck in your thick skulls for a long time now, you would be hard pressed to find a SINGLE Hausa-Fulani Muslim who supports the evil deeds of the BH. In fact, the murderous group, which is dreaded equally by Muslims and Christians, has so far killed MORE Muslims than Christians.

But lowlifes like you, who cannot understand that it is beyond the ordinary Northern Muslims to confront a murderous terrorist organization that is akin to Al Qaeda in its tactics and sophistication, find it convenient to spew your venomous hatred on the over FOURTY millions Hausa Fulanis as being supporters or even members of BH. Son of a wretched bitch!
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by okosodo: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2012
These northerners are a burden to other nigerians. Cant we do away with them?
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2012
@ex inferis and all other northern BH.apologist,a kid who fights with his dad and nine brothers holding down the other kid will always beat his chest,you people are cursed and will never do anything right,you are all cowards for celebrating the Shooting and bombing of unarmed people,women and innocent kids.BH isn't the problem,the problem is and will always be hausa/fulani.when Its ntt the igbos out of hatred,its the ppl of jos,u,ll always have a reason to quench ur thirst for blood,but will never fight in the open and fair,fools tell ur sultan and ur emirs to speak out and call to idiots to order,tell ur imans to stop exploiting ur homeless kids.u are bragging of wiping out the igbos fools,the bunch of u can not withstand 5pct of igbos living in the north if they are armed.
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Caseless: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2012
u people should lern 2 respect others faith and stop inclining security failure 2 notherners. come, this igbo people wetin una get sef? non of un fit stay home and una de call una pple bak. i just came back from the east, if u check the bus i came with we had just 2 hausamen,the rest ar all igbo. it`s obvious that notherners are leaving the south, and how many southerners have vacated the north? stop this bullshit of yours. u want cause wahala 4 ur innocent brothers and sisters in the north, hausaman no the fear death and you know wat he is capable of. no cause wahala o, biafra,biafra,wetin una get? as far as i`m concern, east na like nija zimbabwe. una no like una fellow igboman. how una wan take like anoda man. 9ja wl remain by GOD`S grace
Re: Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2012
igbos do not have oil, Bleep oil,we,ll survive without it,we have no natural resources,no agriculture,, have we ever begged your people food,and who's polluting your land and culture fool.remove the speck in your eyes b4 you remove mine, your old men are sexually abusing kids and you are calling that culture,your army officers are engaged in homosexuality(dandaudus)and your foolish NASS are blaming xtians,you lot can never be fair,other tribes fight for you and you take the credit,hausa/fulani soldiers collude with almajiris to kill innocent unarmed people and you are beat your chest in triumph.shame on you, you,ll get sharia north with your sultan ayatollah but you,ll see what happens to you all.you cut off hands,legs and heads of common criminals while loots are stashed by your generals and politicians in middle east.Bleep you all.i pray for the D Da,all the blood you lot wasted will haunt you forever and you,ll pay dearly for it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / Omoyele Sowore: Peter Obi Is The "Best Packaged Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.