Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! (21492 Views)

My Toyota Condor Wont Start When The Engine Is Hot. Pls Help. / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / Please Help! Car Doesn't Accelerate As It Should (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by AutosBay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Check the air filter and air intake system. Replace the air filter if it is dirty or contaminated. Check the fresh air intake system for restrictions or blockage.
Check for loose or deteriorated engine grounds and clean, tighten or replace as needed.
Check for needed maintenance. Inspect tune-up and service related items such as spark plugs and engine oil condition, and check the operation of the engine fuel and ignition management system.
Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by ebhohon: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please help advise me, i have change fuel pump 3 times , After each change the car will start and move when i switch off the car it will not start again. The mechanic and electrician has made all manner of suggestion, yet they have not been able to resolve it. Right now they are still guessing. The car is a toyota camry tiny light. Made in canada.
Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by IAKINSOWON: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello Mr Ikenna!

I have a peugeot 307 and i have been having one problem or the other with it.

Recently, I had the adjuster replaced and since then I have been an issue of car will start and i drive out. when i park and want to go out again, it may not start. May be after a while i try the car, it may start. Right now, the problem is that the car may start or not. I dont know what the problem is. Kindly assist.

Also, sometimes it displays stop sign, ABS faulty.

I really like a peugeot car and i don't want to lose this one.
Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by tataiwo09(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
IAKINSOWON:
Hello Mr Ikenna!

I have a peugeot 307 and i have been having one problem or the other with it.

Recently, I had the adjuster replaced and since then I have been an issue of car will start and i drive out. when i park and want to go out again, it may not start. May be after a while i try the car, it may start. Right now, the problem is that the car may start or not. I dont know what the problem is. Kindly assist.

Also, sometimes it displays stop sign, ABS faulty.

I really like a peugeot car and i don't want to lose this one.

Let your rewire clear the code and it will work out fine
Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by IAKINSOWON: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
tataiwo09:

Let your rewire clear the code and it will work out fine

Please do you know any good electrician? I reside in Jakande Estate, Oke-afa, Isolo, Lagos

Please recommend.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by horgarzer(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please I need help on my peugeot 307!!!!
My full light on every 15mins after the car is parked. And won't go off till it drains the battery.
I got 3 different rewire to work on it but the problem wont get solved.
Please what do I need to do??
Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by Praxtech: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
horgarzer:
Please I need help on my peugeot 307!!!!
My full light on every 15mins after the car is parked. And won't go off till .it drains the battery.
I got 3 different rewire to work on it but the problem wont get solved.
Please what do I need to do??
@ kingreign your help is required here
Re: Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! by kingreign(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Praxtech:

@ kingreign your help is required here
Na ikenna351 get Peugeot. But I feel its a Wiring issue or relay or bsi issue. I stand corrected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Dhabi-based Tawazun Invests ₦45b In Russian Aurus Car Brand / Wrangler Releases Mini-Me Jeep / Photos: How To Calculate Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.