Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin (1239 Views)

INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin by andrewozed: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
A friend of mine just told me that protesters set a mosque on fire at igun street in benin city, and also beseige two buses( God is good motors and Big joe) coming with passengers from north. So far I have not been able to confirm casualties
Re: Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin by freegaza(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
Confirmed an islamic school near the mosque was also burnt down, source BBC HAUSA
Re: Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin by Calamama: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
So wetin concern Edo people if Hausa dey born church for Kano and Abuja ??

Don't get me wrong I'm all for showing concern for people caught up in the terrorist mayhem in the northern states likewise i am concerned for people caught up in the mayhem  in the South, Eastern and Western states. But that's me, I'm a Nationalists. I'm concerned for all Nigerians equally.  But apparently those people in Benin are not, they are attacking, so we are "informed" here,( grin ) people or infrastructure they believe are northern. Why?

Edo people are not Ibo, they are not the most christian people in Nigeria so whats their business ?   

Which one, Subsidy, Christianity, Ethnicity or stupidity ?
Re: Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin by Ojiofor: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
both! ;d
Re: Mosque On Fire And Two Buses Burnt Down In Benin by Koikoi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
Calamama:

So wetin concern Edo people if Hausa dey born church for Kano and Abuja ??

Don't get me wrong I'm all for showing concern for people caught up in the terrorist mayhem in the northern states likewise i am concerned for people caught up in the mayhem  in the South, Eastern and Western states. But that's me, I'm a Nationalists. I'm concerned for all Nigerians equally.  But apparently those people in Benin are not, they are attacking, so we are "informed" here,( grin ) people or infrastructure they believe are northern. Why?

Edo people are not Ibo, they are not the most christian people in Nigeria so whats their business ?   

Which one, Subsidy, Christianity, Ethnicity or stupidity ?

A soldier man (hausa) shot and kill a boy in Benin earlier in the day, very likely that was what triggered the action. Nobody likes what's going on in the North right now and pple are not ready to forgive them for any misbehaviour in other parts of the country

(1) (Reply)

Allowing Britain To Atack In Sokoto Was An Act Of Absolute Folly By Gej / NTA Newsline TV Broadcaster Sele Eradiri Dead At 57. / Wow Nigerian Minister EMBARRASSED In NEW York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.