Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Two Months Delay In Seeing D Red Robot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Months Delay In Seeing D Red Robot (1033 Views)

I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month / What causes delay in conception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Months Delay In Seeing D Red Robot by ademiller(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hello doctors in the house. Im expecting mature answers cos i know we ave good people in this forum. A friend of mine has a year old baby and she took drugs to dry her brest milk. Since two months she has been expecting her red robot but it dint come. She said she aint pregnant. No syptoms of pregnancy. No vomitting, no nausea, no abdominal pains no spitting, only rumming tummy and a bitter mouth nd was told she had thyphoid. She has treated her fever but is yet to see her period. She was told it culd b toilet infection.please doctors advice her on what drug to take to recover her cycle cos she is worried. She is positive it isnt pregnancy cos she has been there before, no breast tenderness or sore nipples.please help her good doctors.thank u
Re: Two Months Delay In Seeing D Red Robot by ademiller(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Anxiously awaiting ur response

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Good Dermatologist / A Clean Vagina= A Clean Life. / 10 Spectacular Tricks To Teach Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.