Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live (1415 Views)

White race are destroying Africans - here's how to defeat them. / Ibadan Politician Invade FG Agency With Touts Destroying Properties. / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
This to inform Lagosians about what the strike and boko haram have brought to the poor masses who can not defend them selves.
As of the first day of the strike, the hausas at alaba rago in ojo lga, went all about the local government area vandalizing properties, and snatching phones and money from poor masses who dont even have enough to feed to the end of the strike.
They went to the extent of destroying an eatry called Jonore.

Today being the second day, they went further to burn a police station at ajangbadi, and killed an igbo man.
The igbos vow to retaliate the death.
What do you think we happen tomorrow and what will your opinion be in this matter.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
why are you speading this about?its subsidy removal fight ,its not ethnic fighting.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
@olas2u,
am not talking about subsidy removal. Am saying what is happening in my area.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by solihu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
And how much is your fee?
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by doctokwus: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
U are a coldhearted criminal,fit only for hell for spreading such wicked,deadly rumors.Since u wish others dead,ur wish will b granted u as u violently wish for others
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by phreakabit(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
Will you dimwits kindly shut your abyss stench emitting mouths and let this guy speak. All these pretentious holiness is utter stup!dity if you ask me. What happens if what he is saying is true? Quit being imbecilic for once in your life. . . @OP I'd be very much obliged if you can provide photos to support your claim.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by ARareGem(f): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
The truth is that the Hausas and Igbos are fighting each other. sad It is not a rumour. It is reality! Nairalanders must be realistic.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by hooged: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2012
Am gonna kill that asshole tomw ♏ơrϞĭϞğ , *smile*
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2012
I will try to get the pictures of damage today.
God help me!
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Jarus(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2012
How come this has not been in the news since strike day 1?
I strongly doubt Hausas will forment trouble outside their home zone(north) except they are defending themselves or retaliating?
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2012
Guru where are you located ?

The town names you mention might not be familiar to many who read the report you have posted here.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by 2mch(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2012
It is a lie Jarus. Nothing like that is happening. They are trying to use Igbo's and Hausa's to fight in Lagos. Its only area boys harassing anyone not observing the strike or going to protest. Pls lock this stewpid propaganda shi*te from cowards and weak fools.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2012
At OJO LGA, Ajangbadi.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2012
guru01:

At OJO LGA, Ajangbadi.

Please forgive my ignorance. Are you in LAGOS ?
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2012
Have any of you being to alaba Rago along badagry Express way.
@all, They say they are fighting government and use the opportunity to steal and cost lots of damage so are even arrested with guns.
This is no faking, i will get the pictures for the building destroyed and also police station burnt.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2012
@all, They say they are fighting government and use the opportunity to steal and cost lots of damage so are even arrested with guns.
This is no faking, i will get the pictures for the building destroyed and also police station burnt.

@Jakumo, Yes.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Jarus(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2012
guru01:

@Jakumo, Yes.

and they are Hausas, abi? and they are burning houses and filling station?
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2012
Thanks for the confirmation that you refer to Lagos, Guru.

If you hear the whistle, whine and mini sonic-boom of bullets, they are flying close enough to kill, and you will be well advised to lie prone on the floor till you figure out an escape route, towards which you will need to crawl like a lizard, and NOT run upright.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Johndoe100(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2012
Get  us some pics. I tried to get to that Festac road yesterday, but the atmoshere was not right.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by jamace(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2012
Thanks for the confirmation that you refer to Lagos, Guru.

If you hear the whistle, whine and mini sonic-boom of bullets, they are flying close enough to kill, and you will be well advised to lie prone on the floor till you figure out an escape route, towards which you will need to crawl like a lizard, and NOT run upright.
Soja training for the boys? grin grin
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Jakumo(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2012
jamace:

Soja training for the boys? grin grin

Survival training would be a better description, Oga Jamace, for those like me who do not posess bullet-proof juju technology.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Beaf: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2012
If Lagos is the latest addition to states attacking Northerners? Then its sad, however the OP's claims that it is the Hausa's on a vicious mission themselves need to be checked out.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by phreakabit(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2012
Will be waiting for pics of the damages.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2012
Beaf:

If Lagos is the latest addition to states attacking Northerners? Then its sad, however the OP's claims that it is the Hausa's on a vicious mission themselves need to be checked out.
I didn't say lagosians are attacking northerns oooo.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by guru01(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2012
I couldn't get any pic duel to the fact that police force are every where, and the order is to keep moving.
Am sorry house, i have to save my head first.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Rhino5dm: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2012
I dont why you guys are doing everything possible to drag us in to this cold war. The only thing i have to say here, all those salivating and nursing a third party war via some proxy means should drop that ambition, cos it is already dead on arrival DOA!
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by dustydee: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2012
guru01:

I will try to get the pictures of damage today.
God help me!
Are you hell bent on fomenting trouble in the land? You are worse than boko haram cos you claim to be educated.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Beaf: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2012
guru01:

I didn't say lagosians are attacking northerns oooo.

I wasn't implying that you said so. I'm just thinking that since the Hausa's are settlers, it is more likely that they were attacked, I am not there like you obviously, so your word is weightier.
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by SmithOpe39: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2012
Do  we compulsorily  have  to  live together  as  Nigerians  all  in the name  of  killings,blood shed,Bombings  and  Marginalization  of  whatever  group or  ethnicity!!!!!!!
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2012
and the House rejected SNC!
Re: Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live by Njgirl1: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
@op how did u know the culprits were hausa?
How are u sure the victim of the killing was not killed during stampede, or shot by an officer?
Is this an attempt to promote ethnocentrism?
Is this an attempt to turn people against hausas?
May love prevail in 9ja and may ethnocentrism be wiped out of this country, amen.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Ranking Of Nig Universities Released / Suswam, Ugbah Suit: Tribunal Discovers ‘stolen’ Exhibits With Acn / Nigeria Deported 28 South Africans Who Arrived In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.