Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels (817 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 4:43am On Jan 11, 2012
http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

Can someone identify this woman please?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 4:51am On Jan 11, 2012
"The contractors who built the old refineries are now assuring the Naija govt that the refineries would be up to 95% performance in 24 months."

"We need to show Nigerians that we no longer messing around." I am so glad you realized that you were messing around.

"Port Harcourt refinery will be running at 90% capacity in 24, 12 months even, " This woman,

"100,000 barrels of oil costs 3.2 billion dollars" Why is this woman using dollars? This is Nigeria for god's sake. Can someone check that number?

oh yeah, she is Minister of Petroleum, Allison Madueke

"As a Nigerian, I want to leave a legacy that my children will thank me for." Ehn ehn, so do the protesters.
"We have never referred to anyone as cabals, we have never used that language."
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 4:52am On Jan 11, 2012
Bleep MY LIFE!!! There is a commercial for the removal of fuel subsidy, and apparently, the National Youth Council of Nigeria supports this, BULLSHIT.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 4:54am On Jan 11, 2012
Funsho Ologunde now speaking, and he is disappointed in Mrs. Madueke.

"She should not have brought smuggling as a sister of corruption, smuggling is a crime on its own." THANK YOU SIR!!
That female anchor is pissing me off, "Excuse me sir, but what is corruption?"
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2012
"Turn around maintenance on the refineries, that also needs to be investigated. People who need to be responsible for it should be dealt with."
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 5:01am On Jan 11, 2012
"Does every Nigerian need a bus?" I swear this lady is seriously annoying the hell out of me.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by Tunmi(f): 5:04am On Jan 11, 2012
"Would you agree that the demands are getting too long?" We have not even started
Funsho: "The demands are not getting too long."
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Debate On Channels by hercules07: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2012
100,000 barrels of oil costs 10,500,000, ten point five million dollars, where did she go to school sef

(1) (Reply)

Just Found This On The Occupy Nigeria Fb Page, Too Bad / Volume Of Oil Theft In Nigeria Hits 150,000 Bpd . / Thousands Of Nigeriens / Chadians Flee From Nigeria Crackdown On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.