Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Is The Least Amount That Can Be Invested In Shares? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Least Amount That Can Be Invested In Shares? (783 Views)

What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / Why Young People Should Invest In Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Least Amount That Can Be Invested In Shares? by jellyface(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
Hi all, pls what is the least amount dat can be invested on short term basis.i am interested but no much cash. undecided
Re: What Is The Least Amount That Can Be Invested In Shares? by atilla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2007
If you have a stockbroker you can invest any amount you have. Even buy 1 share if you want as long as you pay the stock broking fees and other statutory charges.

Otherwise you can buy from public offers, Japaul is out right now the minimum is N3,950 for a thousand shares and its a good buy.
Re: What Is The Least Amount That Can Be Invested In Shares? by jellyface(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
If you have a stockbroker you can invest any amount you have. Even buy 1 share if you want as long as you pay the stock broking fees and other statutory charges.

Otherwise you can buy from public offers, Japaul is out right now the minimum is N3,950 for a thousand shares and its a good buy.
If you have anymore questions please mail me on adepemiatilade@citiinvestcap.com

Tanx, you re a brother indeed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My First Bank Share Certificate? / Stock Market Update For 03/10/08 / How Many % Do Bank Give For A Fixed Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.