Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are You Bringing Back The Old Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Bringing Back The Old Nigeria? (609 Views)

Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / Old Nigeria In The 1st Republic (pictures) - Western, Eastern & Northern Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bringing Back The Old Nigeria? by OMEGAJAY(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2012
What i really don't understand and the question we Nigerians should be asking GEJ and his crew is that; are they trying to bring back our old Nigeria? I mean govt should be able to answer this question.
I think at this junction we should be sincere with ourselves, if the govt is sure that certain Nigerians divert our oil to neighboring countries then this people should be exposed to us so that we can know them even if we cannot do anything to them but they are not above the law and the ethics of our land, the govt had failed their people by not being transparent, i think they should be responsible for this inefficiency and not the masses paying for the sins of the few.
Frankly speaking, what can 1,600 buses do in the life of Nigerians? Fine, they said the buses shall not be collecting fare from old people as well as the security personnel please let the govt be advice on this issue, it shouldn't be complicated, if they want to bring back the old Nigeria let us be fully aware and not be placed in the dark side of it.
The old Nigeria is that Nigeria that provide adequate employment for her citizen and grant graduate brand new cars loan as soon as they are rounding up their youth service program where by the parent of such individual see the pleasure of sending their children to school and even the public transport take no fare from security personnel as at then, even the fortunate politicians give free ride as in lift to their people, if this is the transformation GEJ and his cabinet are talking about PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET US GIVE THEM A TRIAL, to proof their for this country. Therefore am appealing to the NLC and TUC leaders to call for dialogue for things to move on better, in fact Nigeria stand to loose over $9million everyday as a result of strike action in the capital market.
(See their jeep they can not fuel it too, where are we going naija)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leader In Crisis Talks On Strikes / Are The Nigerians Kids Really Leaders Of Tomorow / Al-mustapha Is Made To Know His Fate Today: /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.