Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Best Indian Film So Far? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Indian Film So Far? (28010 Views)

Married Again (indian Film) / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by salvo583: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
dhoom2
all the fun begins
dil pol hadippa
newyork
taxi no 9211
kahbi alvida naa kehna(love that broke a relationship)
don
krish
jahnn(music within)
rocket singh(sales man of the year)
kuchi kuchi hota e
bachan ae hasseno
salam namaste
salam jasmail
namaste london
hum tum
tomrrow may never come
shakalaka boom boom
jhoom baraba jhoom
koi mil gaya(part 1 krish)
aap mujhe achche lagne lage
mujhse dosti karoge(freinds forever)

1 Like

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2009
Salman khan wanted is the best movie of 2009 cool
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by oddy4real(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
My best Is still SEETA AUR GEETA.That film was made in 1975 but its still the bomb, very good storyline and always makes me feel like cryin.
the songs there are also very cool, i wish i could see a person to sell it for him, i would pay whatever to get that film

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2009
I haven't watched a bollywood flick in years but I can't forget the last one I saw Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham. Aaaaah, that film was heavenly. The film make sense no be small. Tight story line, tight acting, in short - the film too much.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (Hindi: कभी ख़ुशी कभी ग़म translation: Sometimes Happiness, Sometimes Sadness) is a Bollywood film released in India and countries with large NRI populations on 14 December 2001.
It features Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji in a guest appearance. It is director Karan Johar's second movie (after Kuch Kuch Hota Hai).
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham was the highest grossing Indian film overseas till 2006, when its record was broken by Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. It climbed up to 3rd place in the British box office within two weeks of release, and maintained its place for over 3 weeks. The film was also thought to have broken the American Box Office Top 10, but this remains uncertain due to a lack of confirmed figures from the distributors. The film was the first Bollywood feature to see a theatrical release in Germany (with German subtitles, a dubbed version was produced, too). It was the highest grossing Indian film ever until Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas (2002) released.

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by nana(f): 2:47am On Dec 21, 2009
Om Shanti Om
Devdas - the newer version
Kuch kuch hota hai
Hum tum
Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham
Chalte Chalte
Mohabbatein
Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
Nishabd
Mission Kashmir
Mujhse Dosti Karoge
Pardes

1 Like

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by TOPE20001(f): 2:49am On Dec 21, 2009
nana:

Om Shanti Om
Devdas - the newer version
Kuch kuch hota hai
Hum tum
Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham
Chalte Chalte
Mohabbatein
Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
Nishabd
Mission Kashmir[/b]Mujhse Dosti Karoge
[b]Pardes

Kai so u sef dey watch bollywood shocked shocked kiss
i havent watched the ones in bold tho, are they any good? undecided
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by nana(f): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Kai so u sef dey watch bollywood shocked shocked kiss
i have watched the ones in bold tho, are they any good? undecided
Lol! I have a pal that supplies me with bollywood movies. Yes,they are nice movies, Would watch 'em again if possible
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by TOPE20001(f): 3:07am On Dec 21, 2009
nana:

Lol! I have a pal that supplies me with bollywood movies. Yes,they are nice movies, Would watch 'em again if possible

Oh kool
om shanti om, GURU and umrao jaan and devdas are prolly the best ones i have watched so far
I recently watched fashion with priyanka chopra. good movie 2 wink
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by H2O2: 3:14am On Dec 21, 2009
Slumgdog Millionaire.

sachi itna acha tha yaar

aapki

1 Like

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by TOPE20001(f): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Slumgdog Millionaire.

sachi itna acha tha yaar

aapki

That movie is so over-rated undecided
its a good movie but i have watched better wink
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by ceasyc(f): 2:26am On Jan 10, 2010
@ topic
RACE by Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif
Ghajini by Aamir Khan,
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi by SRK
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:23am On Jan 10, 2010
ceasyc:

@ topic
RACE by Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif

and do not forget Akshaye khanna, he performed the best in race
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Sauron1: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2010
SHOLAY
THE GREAT GAMBLER
GAZAAB
DEEWAAR(I DIE FOR MAMA)
RAJA JANI
NAGIN.
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by DonEse125(f): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2010
Who said sholay? That's my dad's fav indian film from way back,though i havent been able to get a copy that translates into english from beginning to end. OMG! Naagin was the first indian film i ever watched. I think dharmendra was in it. Anyway,here's what i think about some indian films.
Devdas-was stupid. I hated how Srk died outside ash's house and ash couldnt even see him.
Koyla-great film. The revenge thingy made sense.
Hum dil de chupke sanam-great film;it's the film that made me fall in love with ajay.
Kabhi kuchi kabhie gham-was really good,srk and kajol are two of my fav actors. That was also where i saw hrithik roshan(the love of my life,lol).
Jab We Met-very funny film.
Kaal-kinda scary,but it had ajay and my favorite 'sick-and-twisted-villain' john abraham(even though he wasn't the bad guy in the film).
Om shanti om-i just watched this movie and i'm still blown away! The setting(the first part of the film was set in the 70's),the costumes were unbelievable,and then there was that dance scene that had almost all the bollywood stars in it.
Dhoom 2-thinking about the ash/hrithik russian roulette scene,and the big KISS,gives me chills even now.
Then there's bunty aur babli,hum tum,eklavya,kuch khaati kuch meethi,and a lot of amitabh bachchan oldies whose names i cant remember.
But my favorite indian film of all time is:
Jodhaa Akbar! That film is a f*cking classic!

1 Like

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by DonEse125(f): 5:29am On Jan 10, 2010
Jodhaa akbar is a f.ucking classic!
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Lolajoy(f): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2010
Bollywood movies are the best.I just can't get the ones that are more interesting because all their films are classic. cheesy
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by ebonyz: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2010
Don_Ese125:

Jodhaa akbar is a f.ucking classic!

Gotta luv that movie wink
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by distincty: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
best indian films ever, pls go watch this, it very superb, no gun, no shooting, just emotional, dusti (friends 4 ever) jaal (the trap) by sunney doel, jani dush man, krish, and many more that i cant remeber there title,

old indin films
sholay
mad
gazarb
disti nume bri
toofan
ash kan
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by ceasyc(f): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
am watching dus numbri (number 10) on Z CINEMA right now
i cant believe it!
i saw dis movie when i was a child
brings back childhood memories

arjun (#10) says "i know every fish in my pond"
d song dus numbri says in english: "if d world is smart, i am ten times smarter"

yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo
haha

if d world is number 1, i am number 10
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
ceasyc:

am watching dus numbri (number 10) on Z CINEMA right now
i cant believe it!
i saw dis movie when i was a child
brings back childhood memories

arjun (#10) says "i know every fish in my pond"
d song dus numbri says in english: "if d world is smart, i am ten times smarter"

yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo
haha
You are crazy grin for me am watching company with Vivek and Ajay so far so good.
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by ceasyc(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2010
rokiatu:

You are crazy grin for me am watching company with Vivek and Ajay so far so good.

it takes 1 to know 1 grin grin grin
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by RiffRaff: 1:02am On Mar 22, 2010
The best i have seen is "Karate"
This is d most beautiful movie ever. Its bin a long while dat i saw it. 1989. But its an awesome movie. I have seen it a million times & wud love 2 again but i lost d cassete a few years ago. I am plannin 2 go 2 Alaba just 2 find this movie. I wud pay N50,000 for it if possible.
Nowadays i dream of this movie evry day.
I dont know y it wasnt popular among D indian film watchers on dis forum cuz its Only Funloving dat mentioned it.
Back den i watchd virtualy al Amtabh Bachan movie. Mard, Great Gambler, Toofan, Trushul etc
sum piple Nicknamed me "Sholay" dat was 1 movie i was crazy about 2. In recent times Kuch Kuch Hotai blew me of.
Watch Promise (Ye va da ra)
bagha bhag.
Janaashin
ghazab, Najin, dusi numberi (old school but great work of art)
oh anoda nice movie is "Alaraka"
i cant list d half of it. I av seen a lot of em.
Just go out der & purchase d dvd.
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by ceasyc(f): 3:09am On Apr 22, 2010
for new n old indian movie songs (IT'S FREE)
beemp3.com

ENJOY!
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by appato: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2010
My Name Is Khan
Veer
Mujhe kuch kehna hai
Prince
Heroes
Life in the metro
Karz
Murder
Zehar
KANK
and moreee,

1 Like

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Emmyk(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2010
Kal Ho nal ho, rakesh roshan's[b]Koi mil gaya[/b], Krish, cant really remember most of there titles, Kal ho na priya(where Hrithik loves playing guitar), Main Prem Ki Diwani, India Version of Denzel's MAN ON FIRE, pheww, cant rememba this title,sure u guyz wud: the man asigned to protect d girl in india's version of 'man on fire', was a soldier in this,he helped his son who could nt fight while sm guys try to fight hm.hs son loved a rich girl so much that he never mind her security men beating hm whenever he sneaks to her room. He looks to her face and smile while bin dragged away and beaten.
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 25, 2010
appato:

My Name Is Khan
Veer
Mujhe kuch kehna hai
Prince
Heroes
Life in the metro
Karz
Murder
Zehar
KANK
and moreee,
wow U got good taste man love all them films, apart from prince that I haven't watch yet.
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by msvo: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
my best Indian film so far is Ta Ra Rum Pum. it is my best because of the role played by Rani as a daughter, a mother and as a wife.
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Igbinomwan(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
D best of d best is Kuchi Kuchi Hon Tai Hai smiley smiley smiley

Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by newintexas: 3:04am On Jul 23, 2010
Is it me or does anyone thing Sharuck Khan is over rated with his over dramatized facial expression that makes his mouth appear so long and unappealing. Amir Khan is superb, Love Salman Khan, John Abraham, Abhishek Bachhan, oh and Hitrick Roshan is just a pleasure to look at. My favorite movies so far.

Vivah, Will leave you with a very good feeling
Babul, Heartbreaking
Umrao Jaan, Real life husband and wife at their best
Fanaa, lovely
Dhoom 1&2
Bhootnath, kids will love this too
Jodha Akbar, superb
Khabi Khabi Kushi Gham, Engaging
Jaane Mann, Very nice
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2010
newintexas:

Is it me or does anyone thing Sharuck Khan is over rated with his over dramatized facial expression

Overrated or not, he's the king of bollywood and one of the biggest movie star in the world.

LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT!
Re: Best Indian Film So Far? by Igbinomwan(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2010
wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) / How To Join Nollywood / Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.