Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tb Joshua Spoke Of These Protests Back In October - Nigeria, Wake Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tb Joshua Spoke Of These Protests Back In October - Nigeria, Wake Up! (480 Views)

Now a changed person / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalization Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Spoke Of These Protests Back In October - Nigeria, Wake Up! by Calradised: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
Wow, just recently saw this account of tb joshua's prophecy. Take note of the date. This was given in October and we are seeing it come to pass now. When are we going to start listening to the prophet of God? The way we treat tb joshua is utterly shameful. Instead of for us to embrace him as a nation and seek Gods opinion on our crisis from him, he heap loads of abuse on him, call him a charlatan and a deceiver. May God forgive us. Let us come down. We are too proud.

T.B. Joshua Drops Another Bombshell, Says Danger Looms

If you are among the few who have a means of livelihood, please start saving money and food stuffs vigorously if you must escape the coming 'danger'. According the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church, Prophet T.B. Joshua, a deadly protest may soon envelope Nigeria if our leaders fail to wake up to their responsibilities.

Already, analysts are trying to connect his latest round of prophesies to attempts by the federal government to remove fuel subsidy, a move many believe will further compound the sufferings of average Nigerians. Some are already promoting the idea that the removal of subsidy from petrol may be 'the last straw that would break the camel’s back'.

Prophet T.B. Joshua is speaking once again and giving his antecedents with prophesies, I'll urge Nigerians to heed his words and do what’s required to avert the looming 'danger'. Continue to read his latest prophesies,
Speaking from his pulpit during a Sunday Service in Lagos yesterday (16th of October 2011), televised live on his Emmanuel TV, the man of God said:
“Tell you neighbor, We believe in Pastors, we believe in evangelists, we believe in bishops. Anything that needs the attention of a Pastor, please call a Pastor. Anything that needs the attention of an Evangelist, please call an Evangelist…
Even my president (Goodluck Jonathan); my president said he’s setting up an economic team. But where is the spiritual economic team? They say they want to perform miracle with the economy. We are watching. Where is the miracle?
Unless they start using the crude [oil] money to better ordinary Nigerians… I see all those small people who are carrying files up and down, they rise against the big people, But when the problem will start, tomorrow, they should not say I am the cause, I have been praying for God to avert the danger.”
He said quite a lot, but this is the few I could capture. Hope those at the helm of affairs in this country are listening? Please, allow the wealth to go round.

http://olufamous..com/2011/10/tb-joshua-drops-another-bombshell-says.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Should This General Strike Continue? / Soyinka Disowns Internet Messages / Corruption Must Go! Nigerians Don Taya!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.