Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck (1012 Views)

Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari / Rotimi Is A Big Shame To Lawyers / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
Before the last election people like us were shouting with a loud voice that Nigerians should never vote for him or any body in the name of PDP but people were saying it is goodluck they are voting for and not PDP . If u must vote for goodluck u should be able to give reason . They could not give any tangible reason . He was a governor in Bayelsa for some yeas , what was he able to achieve then ,  nothing . His wife was even accused of money laundry then . Yet we all voted for him .

[b] I read this online : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Nigeria

Jonathan Administration

It still is a mystery how the cost of subsidy shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in just one year of President Goodluck Jonathan's administration, especially since ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo's administration spent 300 billion Naira per year. When the Obasanjo government left power in 2007, the country was no longer in debt and the 30 billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off. Today, under the administration of Jonathan, the country owes debt to the tune of 30 billion dollars and is still borrowing. What baffles Nigerians is that in the midst of these, the leadership had mischievousness gone ahead to share some huge funds in the name of Excess Crude revenue when it should have stored it up for the coming yearForeign reserves have been depleted from 80 billion dollars during the Obasanjo administration to 33 billion dollars under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

It was reported that when the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007, 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999; by January 2012 the account was empty because the money has been "squandered and the account scrapped

[/b]

If u go through the above you will see that even Obasanjo is a big saint compared to what we have today .

Now we are shouting occupy nigeria , we are protesting ,  We all are reaping from the fruit of our big mistake .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
The major problem of Nigeria is corruption in high places . Ribadu really forth against corruption during his time as head of EFCC and we all can attest to that . During Buhari's administration we all saw how he brought so much discipline to the system . He was never a corrupt man . He was answerable to no one . He was the head of PTDF during Abacha time and we can attest to what PTDF was able to achieve then . He never amass wealth .

Yet we did not vote for people like this . Nigerians are just too blind to see . I am not a northerner neither am I Muslim but I know it is wise to do the right thing .

At this time and age , Nigerians are still voting along ethnic and religious lines . Its a big shame . If the person that will lead us to the promise land is from Togo and an atheist , I as a person will vote for him cos what matters the most is getting to the promise land .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
I really dont know maybe I should start crying for Nigeria or laugh at Nigerians or do both at the same time . So continue occupying Nigeria o .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
And why should I be ashamed of voting for him?

Bros, I voted for him and I am so happy with the deregulstion.

no more free oil. Jonathan stand firm.
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
@noble Zone
Then u must be anti Nigeria , blind and unrepentant . Even with the figures i gave :

Cost of subsidizing fuel in 2007 was 300 billion Naira in 2011 was 1.3 trillion

Nigeria Foreign reserve in 2007 was 80 billion dollars now reduced to 33 billion dollars

Excess crude account was 23 billion dollars [/b]now , nothing , [b]Zero billion dollars

sorry i dont mean to insult you but , i think u need to open your eyes and your brain or try to be a little more patriotic .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
The fed gov and labour are meeting by 5 pm . Let wait and see the out come .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
As far as Igbos are killed in the north by northerners, to hell with Nigeria.

Nonsense.

Please, i am mourning my brothers and as for the fuel issue.

I am glad, NO MORE FREE OIL
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Sorry my brother . I now know how u feel . May the soul of your brother rest in perfect peace .

May we see a Nigeria where peace reign supreme , where Christians and Muslims , Northerner and Southerner live together as one in peace , love and unity .

May we be wise enough to vote in the right person to lead us .

Oh God of heaven , look down from heaven and give us a great leader . save our land from blood shed . Nigeria has suffered alot in the hands of wicked leaders right from independence . Oh lord, if it is our sins , forgive us and wipe away our sins ,

God bless Nigeria
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
goodbobo:

Sorry my brother . I now know how u feel . May the soul of your brother rest in perfect peace .

May we see a Nigeria where peace reign supreme , where Christians and Muslims , Northerner and Southerner live together as one in peace , love and unity .

May we be wise enough to vote in the right person to lead us .

Oh God of heaven , look down from heaven and give us a great leader . save our land from blood shed . Nigeria has suffered alot in the hands of wicked leaders right from independence . Oh lord, if it is our sins , forgive us and wipe away our sins ,

God bless Nigeria

Before you blame it on "leadership",
We have had several leaders and the pattern is still the same. igbos are slaughteRed in the north for slightest excuses. Why is the aggression always from the North? And why must iT be Igbos?
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by BigB11(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck; YES INDEED.
@ Topic, I completely agree with you.
And this is why folks like me refuse to have any beef with Jonathan, cos he did not put himself there. Hence, I find nothing wrong with the dude. But the pin heads that got him there can die and go straight to hell. What a bunch of hopeless f00ls, and the biggest problem this country is up against.
How can you vote for an empty sack?
And the sad part of the whole show is, many of these same knuckle heads are now out there crying like a bunch of duped prost1tutes. What exactly were you expecting to come out of an empty sack? Bunch of lunatics!

In order to have a strong focused leader, we must first have sensible or prudent followers. But Nigerians mostly happen to be the most senseless (bullish) group of people on the face of the planet; they are the bedrock of their anguish.
You put him there, now deal with the consequence; and FYI, this is just the beginning, many more to come.

How long exactly is it going to take Nigerians to get it right?
I'm very upset with Nigerians and absolutely not with PRESIDENT Jonathan.
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by iluvnaija: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigerians claim to know but they have no idea thats why 90% of politicians cant address public witout written speeches.
if nigerians can vote smbody witout record and ignore buharimwho built 3 out of 4 refinaries, without criminal records or scandal. Haba! Naija, una too dull.
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by jmaine: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
Who gives a fvck about what the the OP feels   grin . . .

Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2012
NLC and federal government can not come to agreement last night . The strike continues . It is so sad that the nation looses like 1 billion every day due to this strike yet the man u all voted cares less .

God save Nigeria .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by tpia5: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2012
Is it the same people who protested to install goodluck as president who are now protesting again over fuel subsidy.

Anyway, big sales for entrepreneurs with the right products.
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
@tpia please dont get it twisted . The people that protested to get GEJ as the president did what was right then cos the then president was no more and it was constitutionally biding for the vice to be installed as the president immediately . The problem was when he himself contested to be the president .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2012
The petrol prize has been increased to 97N per liter . The leadership of NLC and TUC has either been threaten , bribed or both to stop the protest ( very obvious from their countenance and the way they were responding to the press last night . People like Asari Dokubo has been promised millions to defend GEJ with his blood . Soldiers has been deployed to Lagos to stop the protest . People in the east and south south did not join the protest due to threat from different counters by their bribed leaders and or due to blindness as a result of ethnicity .

The suffering of the masses will increase astronomically . The supper rich gets richer . The Nigerian people especially the south west bites the finger in great regret for voting PDP for presidency . And life goes on ,
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2012
Big B1:

Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck; YES INDEED.
@ Topic, I completely agree with you.
And this is why folks like me refuse to have any beef with Jonathan, cos he did not put himself there. Hence, I find nothing wrong with the dude. But the pin heads that got him there can die and go straight to hell. What a bunch of hopeless f00ls, and the biggest problem this country is up against.
How can you vote for an empty sack?
And the sad part of the whole show is, many of these same knuckle heads are now out there crying like a bunch of duped prost1tutes. What exactly were you expecting to come out of an empty sack? Bunch of lunatics!

In order to have a strong focused leader, we must first have sensible or prudent followers. But Nigerians mostly happen to be the most senseless (bullish) group of people on the face of the planet; they are the bedrock of their anguish.
You put him there, now deal with the consequence; and FYI, this is just the beginning, many more to come.

How long exactly is it going to take Nigerians to get it right?
I'm very upset with Nigerians and absolutely not with PRESIDENT Jonathan.

What an Irony, Nigerians are bullish, read all you wrote, you could say all you said without all the profanity, [b]if there is heaven no Yoruba would smel it[/b]l , you lot curse a lot , your heart is wicked, some of us are actually disgusted with way guys talk.
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by aljharem(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2012
NINETOFIVE:

What an Irony, Nigerians are bullish, read all you wrote, you could say all you said without all the profanity, [b]if there is heaven no Yoruba would smel[/b]l , you lot curse a lot , your heart is wicked, some of us are actually disgusted with way guys talk.

he is not even yoruba undecided
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by goodbobo: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2012
If is the true that GEJ as ordered the arrest of bakare and the rest then something is definitely wrong .
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2012
goodbobo:

The petrol prize has been increased to 97N per liter . The leadership of NLC and TUC has either been threaten , bribed or both to stop the protest ( very obvious from their countenance and the way they were responding to the press last night . People like Asari Dokubo has been promised millions to defend GEJ with his blood . Soldiers has been deployed to Lagos to stop the protest . People in the east and south south did not join the protest due to threat from different counters by their bribed leaders and or due to blindness as a result of ethnicity .

The suffering of the masses will increase astronomically . The supper rich gets richer . The Nigerian people especially the south west bites the finger in great regret for voting PDP for presidency . And life goes on ,

Whatever makes you happy in your wild dreams and consipracy theories are all okay by me. Yet, we in the south east are not interested in rioting against a policy that will turn nigeria around. We support jonathan, let subsidy go and let the private sector take over the petroluem industry.

Besides, no more free oil for northern and western internal colonial masters. Jonathan is right on spot, subsify must go, if not now, soon.

If you guys are not okay with it, then let nigeria split.
Re: Big Shame On Those That Voted For Goodluck by Lasinoh: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh Air Force 1! cheesy
Make una enjoy una curse jare.
I love you Atiku! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 34-floor Hotel In Dubai For $500 Million / Mimiko Set To Dump Lp, Pdp National Congress To Decide Future In Lp / Explosion, Gunfire Rock Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.