Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Starting A Cosmetics Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Cosmetics Business (6494 Views)

Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business / How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Cosmetics Business (makeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Cosmetics Business by laurelxy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2012
i want to open a cosmetic shop,in my university in osun state, where i can sell creams, perfume, ladies attachments, an others. Is there anybody that can give me brief idea of the list of iteams to buy first,where i can get them at cheaper price in lagos, and like how much can i use to start the business.tanks
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by laurelxy(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2012
nobody knows aboutcosmetic sales
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by DesColl: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
I live in the US and presently ship clothes & shoes to clients in Nigeria. If you are interested, I could supply you cosmetics directly from the US. For more information, you can email me at dcollections2@gmail.com and include the cosmetic brands you are interested in.

Regards,

Descoll
USA
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
I wrote an article last year on Investing in Cosmetic Business here in Nigeria.
You can go to http://smallbusiness.com.ng/invest-cosmetics-production-nigeria and see for yourself.
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by OnyeBabe1(f): 5:07am On Feb 13, 2012
my mom buys in bulk in the trade fair market or balogun market, just go to the big markets.
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by OLOFOFOINC: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
i like your question and here is a link from where i learn about how to start cosmetics business in Nigeria they say to the details all what you need here is the link http://yelamak.com/how-to-start-cosmetics-retails-business-in-nigeria-from-trash

1 Like

Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by Mrolasa: 1:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Early this year I wrote an article on it. You can read http://www.olasays.com/how-to-start-cosmetics-retails-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Any idea for the profit margin?...
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by chachabae(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Start Oriflame Cosmetics Business with 24k. You don't need to rent a shop. You will not pay for PHCN. You won't pay for Business premises fee, Local govt fee and every other fee. You will make your 30% profits on each products sold and the company pays you at month end. www.oriflame.com.ng Call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by cutieme(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good one
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by itamarzixuan: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you are planning to start a cosmetic business then I would suggest you to take Nicolas Krafft onboard. He has vast experience in the best brands so he can really help you establish your business.
Re: Starting A Cosmetics Business by konews: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Starting A Nigerian Business With $1-5 Million / Setting Up A Computer Training Organisation / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.