Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (18968 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Building Totally Razed Down / Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by mukina2: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
jongambrellAP Jon Gambrell
A Nigerian official says a malfunctioning air conditioner started a fire at the country's National Assembly today.
https://twitter.com/jongambrellAP/status/158247039493341184
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by talktrue1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
Its true.

Been reported on silverbird TV

caused by Electrical fault but no damage sha
its been put off
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
talk true:

Its true.

Been reported on silverbird TV

caused by Electrical fault but no damage sha
its been out off
Even "Electrical fault" is paranoid enough to cause fire. 9Ja, we hail thee
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by studyineu: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
Who knows what they are trying to distroy. I so much hope all those thieves are inside it
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by juman(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
What are they doing there? Nothing!
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Harfolabi: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
Dat fire e go burn them what are d uses of them if care is not taking e go burn their family 2gether
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by doctokwus: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
What's dis rubbish,can't someone just confirm or refute d goddamn news!
@Leomarx or whoever,N100 is a dream,labor leaders wud evn b walking on tenterhooks if they accept N90.
Lots of confusionists& rumor peddlers now in d country
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by blackboi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to DiE fire death
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Immarnuel(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
Prayers are answering, fire must burn them. I hope many expensive and imported AGBADA and BABANRIGA got burnt.
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by omowolewa: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
Joke of the day : 'the damage wasn't too much'. Only PMS black mkt corner and the original copy of 2012 budget got burnt and it'll cost #5b to repair , lol
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
Confirmed !
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ymodulus: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
Tomoro we go hear 108naira for maitenance
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ymodulus: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Tomoro we go hear 108naira for maitenance
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2012
Don't be surprised when the govt will tell us they want to build another Assembly building with 100 billion Naira. God save us from this dark goverment.
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by CHUKWUEZEKIELN(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
Wht hapnin
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Sike(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
slimisaac:

Na dem know i beg. Like sending text message on low credit i no send dem
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by cyzzy: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ leoMax, how relaible is ur source? Y didnt govt think of handling importation all the instead of contracting it to the cabals. Honestly what is the job of nnpc in this country?
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Killcabal(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
Na way to chop money be dat, God go punish dem all.
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by muyoto: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
mistypiper:

Don't be surprised when the govt will tell us they want to build another Assembly building with 100 billion Naira. God save us from this dark goverment.

grin
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by pharmow: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
If fire did burn part of the building and none of the big belle idiots is consumed by the fire then the fire really bleeped up
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Yeske2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
Holy Ghost fire to that fire if it didn't engulf at least one of those thieves, in short that fire is going to hell fire if none of them was involved but has the fire being confirmed?
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Finland(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hmmm. . . . I can see the budget being reviewed. 100 billion dollars to rebuild the part of national assembly gutted by fire. GBAM!
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by vanstanzy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
THERE ACTUALLY WAS A FIRE AT NASS, BUT IT DIDNT AFFECT EITHER OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLIES.
THIS IS ARSON BY AN INSIDER TO COVER FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS.
TRUST THEM TO DO THIS KINDA SHIT. WHATEVER, WE DEMAND #65 FUEL PRICE, ACCOUNTABILITY AND AN END TO WASTEFUL GOVT SPENDING OR EXPECT A REVOLUTION.

OCCUPY NIGERIA, ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by begwong: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
heard all the three senators from my state got burnt to ashes. I will need dia ashes to throw away like that of ousama bin. . .
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by aljharem(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
Finland:

Hmmm. . . . I can see the budget being reviewed. [size=15pt]100 billion dollars to rebuild the part of national assembly gutted by fire.[/size] GBAM!

be expecting it
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by alienkind: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
The adverts are very touching.GEJ damm the consequences and save this country.
GOD is counting on you!
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by tunjidj3: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
the incident is true it was shown on channeltv but the situation is under control
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by boriswole: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
Fire Outbreak At National Assembly

Posted by NigerianEye at 11:13 PM
There was a fire outbreak at the main building of the National Assembly today,
Reports Indicate that the fire started from a malfunctioned air conditioner in one of the offices

According to one of the fire fighters “The fire started at about 1pm. We were in our office just there (pointing to their office nearby) when one of these sergeant-at-arms rushed to our office and shouting that there was fire.” “When we got there the whole place was covered with smoke we could not find our way through easily. Apart from that, there was nobody to bring the keys and open the offices for us to move in.
“We were just there struggling to see how we can enter until one of us just forced one door open before we could enter. If not that it is a place we are very familiar with we, we could have found it difficult to locate the actual place. But we were able to locate the office. They said it is the office of the secretary to the CNA. By the time we got there the whole office was smoking heavily but we were able to tackle it before the fire could spread into other offices,” he said.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/01/fire-outbreak-at-national-assembly.html
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by OneNaija(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
JONA is a RAT. He deserve to be hanghang

Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by valencia25(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
I hope it has been Confirmed? I read this online and i have got mine, thought of sharing it with my friends before the Bonus closes GET FREE AIRTEL BONUS NOW!! http://naijamediaworld..com/2012/01/get-free-airtel-bonus-now.html?spref=tw
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by Henry40: 1:13am On Jan 15, 2012
the incident is true it was shown on channeltv but the situation is under control

What? No "civilian" casualties? Goddamn that very wasteful fire!!!
Re: Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? by alfredo4u(m): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2012
How i wish GEJ was dere. Fire burn them, anyone wey support subsidy removal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court / Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife / Governor Amosun At The Convocation Ceremony Of Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.