Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Islamic Quiz Please Join And Heard The Answer Of Question That You Dont Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Quiz Please Join And Heard The Answer Of Question That You Dont Know (640 Views)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Quiz Please Join And Heard The Answer Of Question That You Dont Know by ahmadameenahmad(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2012
Allah said in the wholy qur'an 'WALLAZIINASTAJAABU LIRABBIHIM WA'AQAMUSSWALATA WA AMRUHUM SHUURA BAINAHUM WAMIMMA RAZAQNAHUM YUNFIQUUNA.! Assalamu alaika akhy fil islam i decide to make this forum for us just to benefits our self here and in the hereafter because Allah said 'WAL ASR, INNAL INSAANA LAFI KHUSR, ILLALLAZINA AAMANU WA'AMILUSSWALIHATI WATA WA SWAU BIL HAQQI WATA WA SWAU BIS SWABR' haza insha Allah sayakunu alaina ittiswab bil haqq my brothers in islam i hope you wil enjoy this and it will benifit you in both two lifes 1st and 2nd our 1st question is that WHICH VERSE IN QUR'AN HAS 10 HARF OF QAAF IN IT? Lets answer it!

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Priests / The Eucharist / Time Is Too Short!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.