Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye (1615 Views)

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by ifebosco: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
In a bid to undermine the growing protest against his government's removal of fuel subsidy, President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the SSS to arrest civil rights attorney, Femi Falana, Fiery Lagos pastor, Tunde Bakare, ex-member of house of representatives, Dino Melaye and and Kaduna based activist, Shehu Sanni.

Two sources within the State Security Services told Saharareporters that the security agency had received presidential instructions to move against these four men as well as other perceived organizers of the resistance against the government's dramatic increase of the price of fuel.

"The presidency has decided that the way to break the protest is to go after those that the government believed to be the brains organizing the #Occupy Nigeria protests, " said one of the sources.

The protests in the last one week has attracted larger crowds in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna and several other Nigerian cities to show that the masses reject President Jonathan's policy to impose further suffering on the Nigerian people.

The presidency's instruction to the SSS is seen as desperate move to forestall a series of massive protests in Kaduna as well well as other northern cities and towns which promises to beat the Lagos crowd.

In addition, the Jonathan administrations has been rattled by swelling crowds that have attended protest rallies in Lagos and other Nigerian cities.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/occupy-nigeria-jonathan-orders-arrest-femi-falana-tunde-bakare-dino-melaye-and-shehu-sanni
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by deekseen(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by highland(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
This can't be true, because Jona knows the consequence of such action.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by Pain(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
I 4see a possible collapse of this administration. It's current antics are signs of a drowning ship.

Sorry Droopy Joe. Go to bed with your diapers, Okay? Nite Nite

Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by chino11(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
I support any such arrest for this silly and i.d.i.t.ic good for nothing baboonic yoroabas.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
chino11:
I support any such arrest for this silly and i.d.i.t.ic good for nothing baboonic yoroabas.

You sound like a cracked pipe.

Yorubas aren't the cause of your miserable life. Blame your fellow stu*pid and mo**oronic ibo leaders.
4 times you guys had the opportunity of being Senate Presidents, but your greed and deceit kept on surfacing as you guys kept betraying each other.

The South South people HATE you ibos more than you can think off.
The Northerners and Yorubas can stand you guys either.

Even you ibos hate yourself.

And one more thing, you are dumber than I though if you thing Jonnah will ever handle over power to you people come 2015.

You better fight against the increment in Fuel price or be ready to buy a litre for as high as N250 IN YOUR REGION FILLED WITH red sand.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by MMJ(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
I will take this info with a lorry load of salt
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by chino11(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
talknafree:

You sound like a cracked pipe.

Yorubas aren't the cause of your miserable life. Blame your fellow stu*pid and mo**oronic ibo leaders.
4 times you guys had the opportunity of being Senate Presidents, but your greed and deceit kept on surfacing as you guys kept betraying each other.

The South South people HATE you ibos more than you can think off.
The Northerners and Yorubas can stand you guys either.

Even you ibos hate yourself.

And one more thing, you are dumber than I though if you thing Jonnah will ever handle over power to you people come 2015.

You better fight against the increment in Fuel price or be ready to buy a litre for as high as N250 IN YOUR REGION FILLED WITH red sand.

Imagine an a55hole. Abioala was butchered by the boko harams after bribing Yoruba leasders, Bola Ige was slaugtered by the fellow Yoruba.

Funsho williams was killed by yoroaba almajiris. Abacha killed and sent to jail all Yoruba leaders.Awaolowao committed suicide after being jailed by Igbos/Hausa fulani for committing treason.

Now tell me who hate themselves more than the other, anuofia

FYI: Fuel will sell as much as N300-N500/litr in your region filled with evil jobless area-boys, in-breeders, criminals/oil pipeline blowers. A region with thatched and mud houses in their state capitals. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by chino11(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
This is more amplified list of connivance by almajiris boko harams and Yoruba inhumanity against Yoruba. The list of murder and assassinated Yoruba victims seems to be swelling on a daily basis.
I wonder weather its a case of conspiracy or outright lousiness.

Check the list: All high profile killings

Awoalowo ( though self inflicted-committed suicide)

dele gwa
dipo dina
bola ige
moshood abiola
Engineer Funso Williams
Dr. Ayo Daramola
Kehinde Fasubaa
Odunayo Olagbaju,
Pa Alfred Rewane
Suliat Adedeji
Kudirat Abiola
Tunde Oladepo
Omololu Falobi
Godwin Agbroko
Abayomi Ogundeji
Bayo Ohu

As can be seen, the list include journalist, politician, civil servant and business of Yoruba extraction. Yorubas are the most hated tribe in Nigeria and above all they hate themselves more than the devil itself.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by Yeske2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
Waka pass
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by mpmp: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
@all fine folks,

Isnt this Jonathan of a President behaving like the devils incarnate?
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
chino11:
This is more amplified list of connivance by almajiris boko harams and Yoruba inhumanity against Yoruba. The list of murder and assassinated Yoruba victims seems to be swelling on a daily basis.
I wonder weather its a case of conspiracy or outright lousiness.

Check the list: All high profile killings

Awoalowo ( though self inflicted-committed suicide)

dele gwa
dipo dina
bola ige
moshood abiola
Engineer Funso Williams
Dr. Ayo Daramola
Kehinde Fasubaa
Odunayo Olagbaju,
Pa Alfred Rewane
Suliat Adedeji
Kudirat Abiola
Tunde Oladepo
Omololu Falobi
Godwin Agbroko
Abayomi Ogundeji
Bayo Ohu

As can be seen, the list include journalist, politician, civil servant and business of Yoruba extraction. Yorubas are the most hated tribe in Nigeria and above all they hate themselves more than the devil itself.

Your life is really Pathetic.

Don't waste all your energy trying to give me the story of the yorubas, call Seun or any other yoruba person in here and feed them with it 'cus you are telling the wrong person.

Can you remember when last you freaking bloody human eaters tasted the Presidency last? To make matters worse, no one ever even want to have you Blood Drinkers as a vice. That's really to show how much everyone Hates you babaris mother4uckers!!!

Don't worry even Jonnah have assured the North that power will rather go back to them than for it to go to you bloody mo*oronic educated illiterate, arrogant speaking,tribalistic id*iots.

Fools attaching themselves to the South-South thinking they can benefit from the "oil rich" region.

Stick to you errosion infested land where 100 men fight and kill themselves for 1/2 plot of land.

Greedy bas*tards. Nigeria would have been peaceful if Jonah never brought in that round leather ball faced, egocentric, criminal from IMF. She came to steal all what she couldn't in IMF.

Anywhere you find an ibo (especially controlling money) there is always endless loot and lies.

OBJ knew her that's why he kicked her to the foreign Ministry. Her pride and greed couldn't allow her wait.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by chino11(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
You guys are loosers.  grin grin grin grin grin

Why no defend the long list of Yoruba inhumanity against Yorubas.

Hahahaha Foolish loser, FYI: SE has its own oil; from Anambra to Abia to Imo its all same story of oil wells here and there. We don't need parasites like you baboons anymore. Its better we align with people that have oil as us so that development will touch the skies.

The highest level of insecurity political killings of unprecedented height can only be seen in Yoruba land. You guys should be hiding in shame because after ruling Nigeria for 8yrs you monkeys still lives in thatched and mud houses in your urban centers. anuofia
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare, Dino Melaye by OAM4J: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2012

(1)

Obasanjo Seize 10 Lag Buses After Fashola Impounds His Vehicles / ... / Don't Call Me Commanderrr In Chief Of The Armed Forces-jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.