Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) (819 Views)

How Do I Know If She Is Truely A Witch? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) by plappville(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2012
Why cant Muslim stay or do things without counting on Chritianity.?
When they test for Blood they go to bomb the church.
For the very poor ones, When they need food, they can only run to the Catholic for rescue.
When they find no hope in their Quran, they go read the Holy Bible, just to suit thier faith.

Today, i was to attend a church in a nearby city, but couldnt locate it and was already late. I found mysElf in the very address
but the Church i was searching for is not the one i found. I went in and discover it was a Notre Dame Cathedral. I decided to
stay and the service was on, nearly 98% of the congregation were old fellows. (sure the West believe there is God, only when they are getting old).
My kids were surprised with the audience, a mighty statut of a counterfeit Christ at the middle of the church.
Christmas trees were still twinkling colorful lights and all other xmas decorations were still intact. 

It was funny because, today happens to be a world national immigrant day. Mome immigrants came out thanking The church and France for thier support. A couple who said they escaped to France bacause they converted from Islam, as thier lives were in danger. They had good life now, job and are even planing to purchase an appartment soon. They All came to the alter just to thank the Church, no one said, thanks to God. Is this normal?  shocked.

After service, outside just at the door, guess what? Muslim woman waiting for peopl to come out and give her money. She is a begger of course. My point is that, why should she stay at the church entrance? does it means they believe truelly that Christianity is the best place to seek refuge?
Re: If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) by LagosShia: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2012
@Plappville

you can cite a hundred and one case of muslim beggars and poor people.you can also cite those who sell their soul for good jobs and money.but let it be known to you that the truth cannot be bought.it is not available in any market place for sale.

as for requesting that we stay off,i dont know what you mean by that.as for this forum,your likes were all the while busy posting anti-islamic materials.you only feel the heat when muslims show courage and strength to refute your missionary garbage and also expose your falsehood you believe in.if you cannot take heart and be strong enough to bear that,then you dont deserve to come to public forums.stay in your house and do not even open your PC.
Re: If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) by vedaxcool(m): 4:51am On Jan 16, 2012
plappville:

After service, outside just at the door, guess what? Muslim woman waiting for peopl to come out and give her money. She is a begger of course. My point is that, why should she stay at the church entrance? does it means they believe truelly that Christianity is the best place to seek refuge?

Desperation has no low it cannot take an individual to.

It is the same desperation that makes an individual worship a man who clearly could not save himself from harm, who clearly did not want to die for an unjustifiable course, who . . .

Now this same desperation that has made madam to to claim someone standing out of church begging means the person is seeking refuge seem pretty unreasonable to say the least, if what you say is true [we know her antecedents] i believe the beggar, went to the church entrance, expecting sensible, humane and compassionate persons are in the building, whom after hearing the preaching of their pastors would have a soften heart to give charity, we know millions of "beggars" who live on hand out to survive hard times this hardly makes them less of human, in fact during Hurricane Katrina, Many Muslims across the world contributed substantial amounts of money to help their fellow human being in serious discomfort, we remember the Haitians mainly Christians who also depend on "charity" from people all over the world to survive. My point, it is extremely low of Christians like yourself to poke fun at people that are less fortunate than you in order to promote your religion, I wonder when you duplicitous standards will ever be applied on the your own religion.
Re: If Christianity Is Truely False As You Claim, Why Cant You Stay Off? (muslims) by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
@vedaxcool, it is not her begging statut that counts here. Why should Muslims be pesting around the Church? that is my question, U are diverting to mass catastroph of Haiti. I thought you people claim Muslim women are protected? So why her case? A religous woman in a foriegn country, it is not normal for her to be in such state. As cold as it was -5 degree.
In summer u see many of them, and people believed they are pretending beggers, but not in winter, this woman is a true begger, she could not ve done this even as the weather is not at her favour.
Where are the Muslim Charity team. If they have, will this woman surffer herself standing for hours and Hoping from her Opponets to aid her? Of course The church would always rescue anyone, but not in the manner she presented herself.

@lagosshia, what do u mean sell thier soul? U should be the one in this position think well.
When i say stay "off" i mean, why cant Muslims just concerntrate on their belief and leave Christianity alone? What will a Muslim seeking for in a church premises? First, when i came out, i was, hope she has no bomb in her lols(jk) but this is no strange. U people must use our bible, u people must distrol our church buildings, u people must kill our brethres and yet, you
people beg from the Christians. Do you get me now @Lagosshia?

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Relaxes Curfew / The Roots Of Our Problems And What We’re Still Doing Wrong! / God Waited On Him For 30yrs To Put Away Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.