Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To (1970 Views)

Dont / Xrisdon: Why Yoruba Dont Give Their Female Child To Igbo,hausa. Its 2 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by oduasolja: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2012
hell with asari.

our energy needs are secured.

this is how canada makes its own money.

plus we have at least 5 billion barrels of offshore oil and gas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by Arosa(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2012
Don't forget you also have the gold belt, like the one in Ghana in the west. so happy days!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by Wily1Wily: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2012
Good,
Yorubas don't worry, e go better.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by seenoevil1: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2012
oduasolja:

hell with asari.

our energy needs are secured.

this is how canada makes its own money.

plus we have at least 5  billion barrels of offshore oil and gas.

EYA !!! KPELE !!! SORRY O!! god don catch una shebi na una dey shout make dem impeach GEJ now wen south south boys don talk una don dey do "don't worry we would survive on this and that" lol Does that mean without the oil from the Niger delta the south west and north wouldn't be able to survive ? god don catch una lol . FYI CANADA makes about 70% of its money from Oil , They have a huge reserve of Oil sand reserves ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_sands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#Economy

so make u no come hiya dey lie sey na bitumen Canada dey use make money but on the other hand countries like bangladesh , Somali , Nepal have lots of BITUMEN and look how "successful" they are:

somalia:

Nepal:

[img]http://www.cmi.no/report/2009/img/nepal2.jpg[/img]

bangladesh :

god don CATCH una !!!  grin
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by nedu210(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
Since yoruba hav all that, like u said, its more than enough, can they please push for the division of this hell emm!! emm!! Con3 so that each nation can manage their resources. Thank u.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by ACM10: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The love that Yorubas have for oil is greater than the combined thirst of America and China for the same commodity.

They are willing to stab at the back of anybody that stood between them and the oil.

I thank God that Niger-deltans have seen from the event of the past dew day that Igbos care less for their oil.

The Yorubas and hausa-fulanis are heavily dependent on their oil.

Its no more secret
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by koruji(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Here is your answer: Aregbesola Advocates State Control Of Resources

Yorubas have always called for self-determination, and were the main backers of the ND struggle.

nedu210:

Since yoruba hav all that, like u said, its more than enough, can they please push for the division of this hell emm!! emm!! Con3 so that each nation can manage their resources. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by koruji(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
Tribalistic crap!!!

Here is your answer: Aregbesola Advocates State Control Of Resources

Yorubas have always called for self-determination, and were the main backers of the ND struggle.

ACM10:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The love that Yorubas have for oil is greater than the combined thirst of America and China for the same commodity.

They are willing to stab at the back of anybody that stood between them and the oil.

I thank God that Niger-deltans have seen from the event of the past dew day  that Igbos care less for their oil.

The Yorubas and hausa-fulanis are heavily dependent on their oil.

Its no more secret
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by Nchara: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
About time. Good riddance to evil rubbish. Enough of talk, talk, we need action. Let Odua go, now!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where is Odua leader Becomerich? cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by NegroNtns(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
Who said we need oil for our economy in West to survive?   No, we do not!  The new measure after the country divides will be taxation.  We will impose a different tax scale on non-citizens.  The Biafran citizens living in West will fund our economy.  Didnt the Ibos say their citizens number in billions in Lagos and that their business is very successfull?  Well, thats good news to know!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by koruji(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
That is why they are always on the losing end of things. Always focused on one side of the ledger, and when the other side inevitably bites them in the behind they simply move on to proclaiming new one sided arguments.

The fact is they have just been forced to reverse themselves after all the bravado over the last few days.

I expect the ND militants to fight GEJ now - they told him to maintain the removal or face their wrath. Yeye people.

Negro_Ntns:

Who said we need oil for our economy in West to survive?   No, we do not!  The new measure after the country divides will be taxation.  We will impose a different tax scale on non-citizens.  The Biafran citizens living in West will fund our economy.  Didnt the Ibos say their citizens number in billions in Lagos and that their business is very successfull?  Well, thats good news to know!
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by Nchara: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Only a silly non-Yoruba will remain in Yorubaland when we divide because we know such person will be crushed to death with tribalism.
But, we ain't dividing soon. Igbos in Lagos will continue to do their thing. Yes, we own 58% of LAGOS.
When the bitumen (I have been hearing about it since 1914----story, story, story) matures, we all will share it. If you resent, we push you to your original country: Benin Republic
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by koruji(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
See them start a new round of boasting. When you start paying for your stupidity, don't come here breying like a horse made to run on hot coal. All they have is mouth - GEJ is probably regretting allowing himself to believe all your crap about how easy it would be to make the Nigerian people accept the subsidy removal.

Right now he is deploying soldiers in Lagos to ensure that oil exports wil continue to flow. He is saving face, but you charlattans have no regret. You simply collected blood-money and move on to new grandiose foolishness.

No, you don't own 58% of Lagos, you own 100% of it.

Nchara:

Only a silly non-Yoruba will remain in Yorubaland when we divide because we know such person will be crushed to death with tribalism.
But, we ain't dividing soon. Igbos in Lagos will continue to do their thing. Yes, we own 58% of LAGOS.
When the bitumen (I have been hearing about it since 1914----story, story, story) matures, we all will share it. If you resent, we push you to your original country: Benin Republic
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by blacksta(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
Yoruba vs Igbo  - They have started.  

Is this the next agitation after fuel subsidy slapping

SInce you say you are or own 58% of lagos  - Maybe it is time you produce the next governor - or else shut up
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by NegroNtns(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Igbos in Lagos will continue to do their thing. Yes, we own 58% of LAGOS.

. . . why wouldnt you own it when your people are "5 billion" of the millions in population?.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by Nchara: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
Bitumen is akara while oil and gas is meat.
And is if I look deeper, I will also find bitumen in my backyard.
BTW, when are you guys leaving us? grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by isalegan2: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
see*noevil:

EYA !!! KPELE !!! SORRY O!! god don catch una shebi na una dey shout make dem impeach GEJ now wen south south boys don talk una don dey do "don't worry we would survive on this and that" lol Does that mean without the oil from the Niger delta the south west and north wouldn't be able to survive ? god don catch una lol . FYI CANADA makes about 70% of its money from Oil , They have a huge reserve of Oil sand reserves ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_sands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#Economy

so make u no come hiya dey lie sey na bitumen Canada dey use make money but on the other hand countries like bangladesh , Somali , Nepal have lots of BITUMEN and look how "successful" they are:

somalia: http://www.globalenvision.org/files/73577336_f51d0f7df8_o.jpg

What's the point of the rubbish you posted?  You enjoy seeing hungry and desperate children, and you look forward to an epidemic of hunger in Nigeria?  Shame.  "No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. . .as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by onenewman: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
i can lie to you guys men! i always love the soap opera. Yoruba vs Igbo kung fu flicks. i know you guys are doing it out of respect and love you guys have for each other. btw, am yoruba; i love my people. yoruba, igbo, hausa, mb,nd and the other tribes, much love and God bless my cont3 and my cont3 people. you can't be hating and be christian at the same, one go give for one, you can't serve two masters. you either choose to hate or love. to hate is to take one way ticket to hell. i know you guys dont really mean all this tribal bashing. be cool.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by babsjnr(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
Make ss go chop they blood cursed oil.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by tunnytox(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
The OP may be a yiboman hoping to get some attention! Any one in this age and time that cannot look beyond oil is no better than an ape. What drives economy prosperity is not oil alone and many countries that have no oil are far more prosperous than some even oil producing countries.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by dustydee: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Oil, like any other resource when mismanaged will not be beneficial to the people. There is no region of Nigeria that does not have anything to offer. Our problem has always been mismanagement of our resources.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by BlackPikiN(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
tunnytox:

The OP may be a yiboman hoping to get some attention! Any one in this age and time that cannot look beyond oil is no better than an ape. What drives economy prosperity is not oil alone and many countries that have no oil are far more prosperous than some even oil producing countries.

The OP man is an Oduasoja.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by DeLaRue: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
whether or not oil is central to the future of the s.west is not the issue. fact is yorubas have prob been the greatest beneficiaries of the oil business. they have achieved this status by being clever, keeping a low profile & without firing a single ak47: while it's understandable that ijaws would feel aggrieved, and their latter-day petty trading hangers-on would be bitter, this is no time for yorubas to change their tactics. they should stick to the oil until the last wells are dry or the ijaws successfully secede - whichever comes first. yorubas have no business calling for war or break up of nigeria. leave that to the ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by juman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Yorubas dont need oil at all to be a great nation. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by Akanbiedu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
OP,

There is something fundamentally wrong with the idea that you must have oil to prosper> its a big lie. having is a plus though.

If I were you, I would be seriously considering the Hard drug biz because these neighbors are gonna need it in abundance. by the time they start another oil war. This time around, it will be "if there is no oil in your village, you have no right to share". he he he grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by nedu210(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Plz which state do not hav resources? Every state hav their own resources, my own problem is this thing called con3 and one nigeria. Every state in igbo land hav oil and gas even in large quantity, and i believe yoruba state hav enough of oil and gas 2. Every nation will need each other 4 one thing or the other, u ppl ar sayin igbos ar 2much in lagos, ar yorubas not 2much in igbo land, as populated as hausa ar in enugu yoruba claim 2 be more populated than them, and they ar bein marginalized. @negro one day yoruba will look 4 igbos dat will fund their economy and they will not see. Igbo and yoruba nation will be successful, but the thing is which nation will be more successful, and let me tell u Negro, the begin of yoruba down fall is imposing a heavy tax on non citizen, not only will ur nation becom nation of beggars, they will also constitute major beggin site in other ppls nation, and that will not be healthy for my own nation. So if u manage 2 becom the presdo of ur nation or u ar in a position to do so, plz dont think of such 4 the betterment of ur ppl my broda. Thank u. I cant just wait 4 dis hell of a nation to divide and i knw it will.
Re: Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To by tunnytox(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
nedu210:

Plz which state do not hav resources? Every state hav their own resources, my own problem is this thing called con3 and one nigeria. Every state in igbo land hav oil and gas even in large quantity, and i believe yoruba state hav enough of oil and gas 2. Every nation will need each other 4 one thing or the other, u ppl ar sayin igbos ar 2much in lagos, ar yorubas not 2much in igbo land, as populated as hausa ar in enugu yoruba claim 2 be more populated than them, and they ar bein marginalized. @negro one day yoruba will look 4 igbos dat will fund their economy and they will not see. Igbo and yoruba nation will be successful, but the thing is which nation will be more successful, and let me tell u Negro, the begin of yoruba down fall is imposing a heavy tax on non citizen, not only will your nation becom nation of beggars, they will also constitute major beggin site in other ppls nation, and that will not be healthy for my own nation. So if u manage 2 becom the presdo of your nation or u ar in a position to do so, plz dont think of such 4 the betterment of your ppl my broda. Thank u. I cant just wait 4 dis hell of a nation to divide and i knw it will. 

Wake up from your dream mate grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Okwuchukwus Died To Give Their Children Better Life (see Pics Of Kids) / Wanted 'debtor' (coxson Lelebori Lucky) Who Set Up Aluu 4 Has Been Arrested / 4chan Makes Fun Of Ebola Salt Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.