Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is Going To Church All That Matters? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Going To Church All That Matters? (889 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Going To Church All That Matters? by shy1amy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2007
As a christian, is going to church and answering a born again all that matters to you?
Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by pilgrim1(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
Lol. . . definitely not. There's more to being a Christian than answering the name. One may profess a name that he/she is "alive"; but for all that, they may actually be living the contradiction to that claim (see Revelation 3:1).

Cheers.
Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by analyt82(f): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ Pilgram1, that was nice. I had some comments, but that caught me off gaurd. tongue I'll get back to ya on this. wink
Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by palemoon(f): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2007
answer; no
Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by Teetams: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2007
To me,going to church is not all that matters but at the same time it has its role to play becos if you ddont go to church,as a child of God,you are as good as dead.
Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by paxonel(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2014
Teetams:
To me,going to church is not all that matters but at the same time it has its role to play becos if you ddont go to church,as a child of God,you are as good as dead.
why should we go to church self? do we know why? is it not that we go to church because we were brought up that way from childhood?
Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by timilehing(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2014
No. We attend church/fellowship to keep ourselves in Faith. Most people now believe going to church is Christianity these days

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church All That Matters? by paxonel(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2014
timilehing:
No. We attend church/fellowship to keep ourselves in Faith. Most people now believe going to church is Christianity these days
you are right

(1) (Reply)

Www.churches2go2.com A New Christian Resource Center / Special Prayer For All Nairalanders / How To Defraud With Impunity And Grow Rich And Famous: Start A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.