Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them (932 Views)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by evil666(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
>

Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by Mobinga: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Meanwhile, in Aso Rock, Abuja :

Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by Wily1Wily: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
evil666:

>
See what Hausa/Fulani soldier are doing to the Yorubas, nay wah oo
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by ShangoThor(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
lol, this is a funny thread, absolutely priceless grin
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by doctokwus: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
So what wud av happened if they had ran away while frogjumping;wud they av bn shot?
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Is it that people do not know that the army, or police actually have NO RIGHT To punish you in such a way? I mean under the law, unless you are actually found guilty  by a court of law, the authorities have NO RIGHT to subject you to any form of punishment. And even then, it has to be according to what sentence is handed down to you by the courts and not by some lowlife with a uniform.

Where are the lawyers in the house to correct me if I am wrong on this one, especially where Nigerian law is concerned.
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by tunnytox(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
@Kobojunkie
How long have you left Nigeria? I'm just curious no offence intended.
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^ Of what relevance is that to what I posted there? I asked of what the law says? If you don't know , it is OK to admit it.
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by tunnytox(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
ok
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
See Punishment grin

As long as there is a plan to Dubiously impeach a democratically elected president, soldiers will continue to Frog jump them. I just love the Nigerian Army. The only institution i still have some faith in.

Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by segzy1889(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
this is sooo unfair naw, when we not in the state of anarchy sad
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by Nchara: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

See what Hausa/Fulani soldier are doing to the Yorubas, nay wah oo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers "frog Jumped" Them by otokx(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
This one is small na, very soon you will see people rolling inside gutters and canals.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Trying To Break Burial-alive Record / Corruption As A Rite Of Passage For Aspiring Nigerians In Government? / Is The United Nations Of Nigeria The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.