Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor (16019 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by naijanow: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
The nation of Nigeria was in a state of limbo, a standstill going into Sunday 15th January 2012, as talks between the Federal Government and labour unions in an attempt to come to a consensus on the issue of fuel subsidies and protests, ended in an unsatisfactory deadlock.

The discussions on Saturday evening which lasted for hours in order to resolve the petrol price crisis which had caused a nationwide strike for five days was inconclusive as both sides acknowledged that they had been unable to come to a place of compromise. Talks were postponed again ‘till Sunday night, leaving Nigerians unsure of what the coming week might hold – whether continued protests nationwide or a compromise from the president and the government, or something else.

On Sunday morning, while Nigerians were worrying about what the outcome of the crisis might be, many still afraid to venture out of the safety of their homes, Pastor TB Joshua, of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Ikotun Egbe, Lagos, addressed the issue directly during his sermon, broadcast live via his TV station, Emmanuel TV.

He said that Nigeria had prayed and hoped. But that one thing that was yet to be done was to apply love. He quoted, 1 Corinthians 13:13 – There are only 3 things – faith, hope and love. The greatest is love. “Since the greatest thing is love, we need to make the greatest sacrifice. Our president is the person who should make the greatest sacrifice. The other participants will follow”, TB Joshua asserted.

Addressing the nation, he said: “My message to the nation, to you Nigeria – is compromise. Love is compromise – to give chance for peace in the interests of the nation. To compromise means we must shift ground.”

He further said: “We should not give the impression of embarrassing the president and the other participants in the crisis. To achieve this easily, our president must rely more on politicians than on technocrats”.

Towards the end of his sermon, TB Joshua once again reassured his nation of Nigeria, saying:

“The nation Nigeria and people of Nigeria – the issue of the crisis, put it behind you. You say that you are not going on Monday, that you think you’ll be restricted. No. I think God is on top. God is in control.”

Later on Sunday night, the Nigerian government sent mixed messages. Many Nigerians sat glued to their television sets, awaiting a message from the president yet none came. Talks were postponed again and Nigerians went to bed unsure of what the morrow might bring forth.

The tables turned on Monday 16th January 2012, when early in the morning, the news was released nationwide that a consensus had been reached and an agreement had finally been made.

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan said in an address to the nation that petrol prices would be reduced to 97 naira a litre. That is a reduction of about 35 percent but it still remains higher than the 65 naira per litre Nigerians paid before the government ended the fuel subsidy at the beginning of the year. That is, he had come to a place of compromise.

“The Government will continue to pursue full deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector. However, given the hardships being suffered by Nigerians, and after due consideration and consultations … the government has approved the reduction of the pump price of petrol,” said Goodluck Jonathan in a televised address Monday morning.

In response, labour unions promptly agreed to suspend mass protests to allow further negotiations with the government.

The questions that might spring to many minds are, was it all just a co-incidence or did the president listen to the counsel from TB Joshua and act according to it? Did TB Joshua send a message to the president, giving him God’s opinion on the crises at hand?

It doesn’t take Albert Einstein to see the connection between TB Joshua’s words and the action taken later that day by the President and the Federal Government.

TB Joshua is a renowned minister known world over, particularly for his prophetic ministry and his humanitarian services. Most recently, it was said that he had accurately predicted the street protests in Nigeria, stating in October 2011 that he could see people protesting from street to street, from state to state. He mentioned that the people that really make this economy work, the grassroots would soon be on the street and that the nation would come to a standstill as the big men would wonder how they could do the job by themselves.

One might ask, if the president and Nigerians had listened to this prophecy at the time it was given and sought advice on how to handle the crisis, we might not have lost the billions of naira that the catastrophe cost our nation. Perhaps our president should learn from the leaders and kings of old, who always sought God’s opinion from a prophet regarding the matters of the nation.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by lbotus(f): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2012
ok undecided
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by lekerenike: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by ignis: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2012
God have something to say. Listen! Listen!!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2012
grin shocked What nonsense!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by librangyps(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2012
Tuberculosis joshua Ω̴̩̩̩̥α juju man ooo, Run frm that church ooo
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by sugardaddy1(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2012
naijanow:

“Since the greatest thing is love, we need to make the greatest sacrifice. Our president is the person who should make the greatest sacrifice. The other participants will follow”, TB Joshua asserted.

Addressing the nation, he said: “My message to the nation, to you Nigeria – is compromise. Love is compromise – to give chance for peace in the interests of the nation. To compromise means we must shift ground.”

He further said: “We should not give the impression of embarrassing the president and the other participants in the crisis. To achieve this easily, our president must rely more on politicians than on technocrats”.
@Poster
Most of your quotes above were the exact words of Richard Akinjide (SAN), Nigeria's former Attorney General under the Shagari Administration and were relayed severally on Channels TV before the sermon by your "man of god".   So, I guess TBJ picked those words from Channels TV and decided to play a fast one on his gullible congregation.

http://www.afriquejet.com/nigeria-fuel-strike-government-urged-to-respect-lawmakers-resolution-2012011431476.html

http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=31032&cat=Local
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Korrection(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2012
i believe this man of God sha, he said something about this nation and the world on 31st night, it all came to pass, he said we will be fighting but what are we fighting for? he said soon the bombing will be a normal thing and a thing of the past which is where GEJ drew his statement, he also said the dollar will be valueless when other countries started using thier own currency and the next two days some asian countries announced the used of thier own currenncy in trading, I believe him sha
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by sugardaddy1(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2012
Thatdave:

Na only you watch am?
No, I guess TBJ watched as well.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Ekans: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2012
Why do people have to quote an entire article before they make their comment?.It looks stupid to me.As for TB JOSHUA,he is really a miracle worker o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by MissyB3(f): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2012
librangyps:

Tuberculosis joshua Ω̴̩̩̩̥α juju man ooo,  Run frm that church ooo
I also [used to] share the same sentiment. Recently I saw a video in which the man foretold the [just ended] strike/protest, and the message was godly. I was like ''was my impression of this man wrong all along?''.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by drstan(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2012
Tb joshua is the only God sent prophet in our days, humble, milk, polite' etc. If nigeria could listin to him ,our country wil be great today,, d more u critisies him d more his anointing is growing.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Antiscam1: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2012
U guys should also watch out because he also prophesied on d 31st of dec 2011 dat BOKO HARAM will fade away early dis year b4 d second quarter
But dat economic hardership will take over!,dat dere will b depression in nigeria therefore our Govt should devote more money to agriculture.
He advise d govt not to bother about boko haram security challenge but should bother about d coming depression hardship coming dis year!

I watch all dis LIVE on emmanuel tv!, I hope Nigerian govt have started preparing for famine ooo! or do dey still think dis man is fake despite
his 1oo% accurate record of prophesies!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Oking1(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2012
Ekans:

Why do people have to quote an entire article before they make their comment?.It looks silly to me.

Me i wonder o! Its more than silly; its dumb. On TB Joshua, it never surprises me on the level of criticism he gets cos there is never a time we appreciate our own. Me believe listen and believe if your want to and close ur ears if you dont believe.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2012
I am not the man's fan but what amazes me are;

When he performs miracles that we cannot verify they say the miracles are staged.

When he performs the ones that are so glaring even a blind man can verify them, they say he uses JUJU.

Which of the above?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by babyme1(f): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2012
I love and believe his ministry.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Ralphjoe(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2012
1stCitizen:

I am not the man's fan but what amazes me are;

When he performs miracles that we cannot verify they say the miracles are staged.

When he performs the ones that are so glaring even a blind man can verify them, they say he uses JUJU.

Which of the above?
correct, that is why people will always criticize , as for me i believe this man.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by highland(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2012
Yes, this is a good idea. He will serve has Spiritual Adviser for the President.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2012
librangyps:

Tuberculosis joshua Ω̴̩̩̩̥α juju man ooo, Run frm that church ooo
What do you have against the man? Don't make silly comment just like that.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2012
yes!!!!!! he is  cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2012
drstan:

Tb joshua is the only God sent prophet in our days, humble, milk, polite' etc. If nigeria could listin to him ,our country wil be great today,, d more u critisies him d more his anointing is growing.

Ekans:

Why do people have to quote an entire article before they make their comment?.It looks silly to me.As for TB JOSHUA,he is really a miracle worker o.

Highbros:

What do you have against the man? Don't make silly comment just like that.

baby.me:

I love and believe his ministry.

O king:

Me i wonder o! Its more than silly; its dumb. On TB Joshua, it never surprises me on the level of criticism he gets cos there is never a time we appreciate our own. Me believe listen and believe if your want to and close your ears if you dont believe.

The day TB Joshua will tell the us who his father in the Lord is then we will all certifty him legit, anything apart from that, Voodooism and black magic at work!!! chessy
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by chimauga(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2012
The reason why Ghana is progressing is that , ghana president and officials belived in TBJ , and today we nigerians are going to ghana for holidays and education , cos of large security and neatness the country has , the earlier the better,
for thaose saying bad abt the man of God , you are not wrong , cos prophet is not recognised in his place, jesus was called a mare son of a capenter but he saved the whole world , repent or u will perished.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2012
He has one already Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai, not that herbalist
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
@OP,

I trust TB Josua is paying you well from seeds sown by impressionable followers for the unflagging commitment you've shown to his cause so far.

You think Nigeria does not have enough problems as it is and therefore need to bestow your principal with an official channel to peddle his own particular brand of afro-pessimism, based largely on mysticism?

Since you are here clogging up valuable bandwidth; are you suggesting he is not content with being an unofficial adviser, as unofficial reports clearly show?    grin grin grin

A highly placed source within the church who preferred to remain anonymous, said, “Though the president had not met with Joshua for any reason since he became the first citizen of the country, his wife had visited the church three times”.
According to the source, the first lady’s interest in the man of God began when he accurately predicted the death of the former President, Umar Musa Yar’Adua, the week he was rushed from Nigeria to a hospital in Saudi Arabia.Prophet Joshua in his usual prayer session that afternoon told the congregation and Nigerians to pray for the soul of the President.

However, the first lady’s visit had always been shrouded by her.It was learnt that she always visited the church with only two security operatives and this had been giving the Lagos state secret security service, SSS some concern. The operatives, the source say, are concerned of her safety and as a result, they had asked the church to compile the list of both local and foreign politicians and political office holders who visit the church.
Source: http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/12/patience-jonathan-secret-visits-to-t-b-joshua-worries-sss/
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by sizzlers(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
PROPHECY UNFOLDING
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by librangyps(f): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
@highbros,, U didn't get the memo? I grew up knowing he is bad news, With his juju miracle, Pastors leave his church saying all sorts of things about what's goin on I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ther, How he sends them on transfer and fukc their wives and daughters, His members are trapped and living I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bondage, Tufia, Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ d way he honors whites and treats blacks like beggers, His fake, He is ₪☺ gud, Don't forget all that glitters aint gold,
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Chnges(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
librangyps:

@highbros,, U didn't get the memo? I grew up knowing he is bad news, With his juju miracle, Pastors leave his church saying all sorts of things about what's goin on I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ther, How he sends them on transfer and fukc their wives and daughters, His members are trapped and living I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bondage, Tufia, Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ d way he honors whites and treats blacks like beggers, His fake, He is ₪☺ gud, Don't forget all that glitters aint gold,
with due respect, could yhu please table yhur proofs here ie:photos and probably videos to prove ur allegations?? And name d pastor and upload d video where he said what yhu stated above.Pls lets decease 4rm blind arguements__i'm patiently waiting 4 yhur proofs
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
@OP,

SCOAN are presenting this as clear proof of TB Joshua’s prophetic power. Supporters are chastising Nigeria for not heeding his prophecies more than they do. The trouble with this prophecy is not that it doesn’t quite closely resemble the truth, the problem is when it was delivered.

The prophecy was delivered on the 16th of October.
  grin grin grin

On the 15th of October, Reuters reported that tens of thousands of demonstrators staged rallies in hundreds of cities around the world, including Auckland, Sydney, Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo, São Paulo, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, and many other cities.

Sorry TB Joshua, while your advice is good, the prediction of worldwide protests doesn’t count as prophecy, it’s just news reading.

At this point, his supporters will be quick to point out that he also mentioned protests in his home land of Nigeria, and those have only recently started. However, when taken in the wider context of worldwide protests spreading country to country, and the economic and political climate Nigeria was already in, it would be more remarkable if street protests didn’t happen!

If he had mentioned the fuel crisis (the issue that ignited the Nigerian protests) – that would have been remarkable.

If he had mentioned the worldwide protests months before they started, that would be remarkable.

If he had mentioned precisely when the protests would start in Nigeria, that would be remarkable.

As it is though, when taken in the cold light of day, there really is nothing remarkable about this word at all.

Source: http://tbjoshuawatch./
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Thatdave(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
librangyps:

You just vomited all that was loaded into you from child hood.
Now can you visit www.youtube.com/scoanTV and verify for yourself.

You will be crazy with the people that preloaded that dustbin information into your brain.
grin
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
See, I choose not to highlight the sentence copied in below, because I concede he might have been privvy to insider information by virtue of having a spiritual relationship with the dame (our first lady). grin grin grin
If he had mentioned the fuel crisis (the issue that ignited the Nigerian protests) – that would have been remarkable.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by LEXYLOV: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Maybe he should do, since he need outside advices and prophecy visions to govern, He should employ more foreign expart/pastors/sorcerers etc to rule. CLUELESS DUMB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Type of Tithe / 7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian / The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.