Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor (16022 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by king5: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
cry Truly most of us are jokers of our times we should be very careful on what we say in writings, for me the issue of contention has not come to that
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Thatdave(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Maybe he should do, since he need outside advices and prophecy visions to govern, He should employ more foreign expart/pastors/sorcerers etc to rule. CLUELESS DUMB.

That word is now so outdated that it makes the user a Foool!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
God forbid !!!

You want a witch doctor to become an adviser to our President.

I say Nay , may it not be so !!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by OtunbaGm: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
Even during the days of old,lots of Prophets were critizied. But I believe him now though I use to doubt his miracles in the past but no anymore!

Did you see millions of bag of rice he distributed last decemeber in maiduguri and Yola. My brother, that is a miracle to those disabled people who are neither christains or members of his church.

Hope other pastor will do the same! Building universities church/tithes payers can't send their wards. God bless TB Joushua. What about his ministry sending food to Haiti,Iran etc

Yet people will still critisize him
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
Laughable but seriously on point
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by kizito96(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
The Voice of God should be taken seriously
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by lawson007(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ranks007:

The day TB Joshua will tell the us who his father in the Lord is then we will all certifty him legit, anything apart from that, Voodooism and black magic at work!!! chessy

I have been wondering why people are always talking about mentorship or not,show me your father in the Lord etc,my brother,for these true prophets in the Holy Bible who is the 'father in the Lord' of Elijah?who is the 'father in the Lord' of Moses?Who is the 'father in the Lord' of John the baptist (the greatest prophet)?I am waiting for you answer O.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Chnges(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
Which 1 come b father in d lord again? Ahh nawa o_Nigerians wil neva cease 2 amaze me! Let me ask: who was the father in d lord of the first father in d lord of a prophet?? This iz  nacked stupidity riding on its highest ebb! Pure fallacy!! Any1 who talks of father-in-the-Lord needs a spiritual bath!! He/she shld go and wash his useless head with coconut water__RUBBISH!!!!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by chinnyonwu(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
Wayo!! †he lady following Paul in †he Bible prophesied correctly, till Paul cast out †he evil spirit from her!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Albert708(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
chima-uga:

The reason why Ghana is progressing is that , ghana president and officials belived in TBJ , and today we nigerians are going to ghana for holidays and education , cos of large security and neatness the country has , the earlier the better,
for thaose saying bad abt the man of God , you are not wrong , cos prophet is not recognised in his place, jesus was called a mare son of a capenter but he saved the whole world , repent or u will perished.

I agree with you!!! if our leaders and Nigerians can humble take the advice of this man of God i believe this country should have being better than now.

Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by iswell1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
the truth is that this man, prophet TB, have done somethings than so call big man of GOD with they aircaff.
this man started his church seen 1987 tell now, how many year is that (25year) and god still leave him to
Regain,to deceive people or dozen mean god is so wicked for allow him to Regain tell now, the answer is NO,
Prophet TB is a real man of god the bible say by their fruit we shell know them, what did Jesus do that make
people believed him that is what TB Joshua is doing thank god for a man like him i love him keep it on sir.
PH,TB is fowling the footstep of JESUS, love,give to poor and needed etc.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ranks007:
The day TB Joshua will tell the us who his father in the Lord is then we will all certifty him legit, anything apart from that, Voodooism and black magic at work!!! chessy

Pharisee Fellowship Of Nigeria (PFN)! Self appointed religious gatekeepers who believe that there are some people God cannot use! Who believe satan will use a crude, near stark illiterate who can barely string sentences together to deceive people instead of  polished, debonair, highly educated pimps who the world will accept. Envious wolves and charlatans who seethe that their fakery and voracious appetite in devouring their flock's resources is exposed by a humble, unpolished and crude preacher who is no better than the unlearned fishermen in Jesus's day yet has compassion for the needy and less privileged.

Who assume that God is like men that will only send men that the world will accept instead of someone that the world will despise and reject! Ravenous wolves who refuse to "feed my lambs" as instructed by Jesus and are instead devouring the lambs. Why  not go and find out who is praying for this "juju man" and you will find widows, orphans, the aged, the fatherless instead of the empty attacks by pulpit pimps.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Albert708(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
chinnyonwu:

Wayo!! †he lady following Paul in †he Bible prophesied correctly, till Paul cast out †he evil spirit from her!

If you know it is wayo, why can't you and all those private Jet owner pastor that those not have the filling of the poor masses in this country cast out the spirit form him as Paul did if they think they her real men of God rather than sponsoring people to spoil the name of the prophet in the public.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by dulaman: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
ok o. we don hear
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by bright007(f): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
@poster:Are u nominating to be GEJ spiritual advisor or contemplating on doing dat? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by andyanders: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
Prophet T.B. Joshua is a blessing to Nigeria, the entire world as he is sent by God. If we should listen to his voice, this Nation will be envy to the entire world. His predictions have been 100% accurate. Ghana is experiencing blessings now because they seek God’s guidance and prayer as their president has been a product of this great ministry. He is leading Ghana with the fear of God hence the peace in Ghana and their economy. A land where there is no vision, perish. If our leaders should seek God’s opinion through this great man of God, Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua, this country will know peace and most of these our leaders will be healed from the spirit of stealing and corruption. It is decease in living inside most of the politicians. Jonathan should seek for prayer and advise from him, Prophet T.B Joshua
I know that most people will still criticize him here, but note, that if you are in spirit, you should know that Prophet T.B. Joshua is real.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by hbrednic: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
to hell with you and your joshua angry
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
Christians, be honest with this question. How do you feel when you blaspheme against a man you know nothing about save what this or that person said?
If you feel no ping, no internal prompt to "Shut up", no impending sense of escaping peace as you feed something else aside from inner-still-serenity, then I'm sorry to say u need to seriously check yourself, because you may not have the Holy Spirit anymore.

You all act like the concept of someone misunderstanding, or even lying for money or other dastardly reasons is a new thing. Before you decide on someone you have never met, take every negative thing u hear with a grain of salt and if possible actually get to chat with the person. Question the validity of all sources. Also bring up your issues with the person and get them to explain before sealing the deal.

This is a man that happened to be doing what some of u are doing now. He was actually a pastor . . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfnrbmvhZOk[/flash]

There was also that thing between one of the PAstor Chris's (can't remember the one) and TBJ.
How do u know what really happened? I don't know, and to things of that magnitude, I will not deign to assume on more than what God reveals to me himself. If He reveals nothing to me then it is simply this: It is none of my business!

At the end of the day, what matters is YOUR relationship with God, not what one of his servants or anti-servants are doing. If you put that same energy some of you use to backbite folk into improving your own individual relationships with God, I'm sure you would be somewhere better now.

cheers
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by PA1982(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
Anyone who reads the news could have made those same predictions.
There is nothing remarkable about them.

OtunbaGm wrote

Even during the days of old,lots of Prophets were critizied. But I believe him now though I use to doubt his miracles in the past but no anymore!

Did you see millions of bag of rice he distributed last decemeber in maiduguri and Yola. My brother, that is a miracle to those disabled people who are neither christains or members of his church.

Hope other pastor will do the same! Building universities church/tithes payers can't send their wards. God bless TB Joushua. What about his ministry sending food to Haiti,Iran etc

Yet people will still critisize him

You should keep doubting!
Could you post up actual reports of those millions of bags of rice?
I'd like to see some proof this really happened and all I find are blogs written by the man's churchmembers.
In any case I will will continue criticising anyone who permits such vague pronouncements be blown out into 'prophecies' by their followers.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Detongue: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2012
Common sense
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by sugardaddy1(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2012
Richard Akinjide gave a most appropriate advise on air, advise was repeated severally by Channels TV due to its sensible content. The following day, TBJ repeated same advise verbatim at his Church and two days later, GEJ followed and applied it.
Now, some dumb asses are claiming the advise was a prophecy by TBJ, a bunch of deluded fanatical id.io.ts.!!!
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Albert708(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Richard Akinjide gave a most appropriate advise on air, advise was repeated severally by Channels TV due to its sensible content. The following day, TBJ repeated same advise verbatim at his Church and two days later, GEJ followed and applied it.
Now, some dumb asses are claiming the advise was a prophecy by TBJ, a bunch of deluded fanatical id.io.ts.!!!

either you like it or not Tb Joshua is a man of God, you have right to your own opinion but that can not change the fact that Tb Joshua is God sent to our generation.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
lawson007:

I have been wondering why people are always talking about mentorship or not,show me your father in the Lord etc,my brother,for these true prophets in the Holy Bible who is the 'father in the Lord' of Elijah?who is the 'father in the Lord' of Moses?Who is the 'father in the Lord' of John the baptist (the greatest prophet)?I am waiting for you answer O.

Mentoring and Mentorship is a spiritual phenomenon. Good enough you mentioned three examples in the bible whom God called through his angels or in person which makes it direct communication of God to man. U & I, I believe are of knowledge that those types calls have ceased long before now. In other to be a Man of God your must be mentored!

Church followers like me and you (if you not a pastor) look up to our church leaders as spiritual fathers (Mentors) not to end you to a priest but rather guide you to be a biblical disciple through right biblical principles. But to man of God it's calls for a deeper discipleship that requires time and consecration.

Back to our point of argument, all other biblical prophets have mentors except some of the very few you mentioned and if you research well in the absence of their mentor, baba God contacted them personally (or informing mum & dad how important their unborn child wud be) or through his messengers!

Peace out
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by lawson007(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ranks007:

Mentoring and Mentorship is a spiritual phenomenon. Good enough you mentioned three examples in the bible whom God called through his angels or in person which makes it direct communication of God to man. U & I, I believe are of knowledge that those types calls have ceased long before now. In other to be a Man of God your must be mentored!

Church followers like me and you (if you not a pastor) look up to our church leaders as spiritual fathers (Mentors) not to end you to a priest but rather guide you to be a biblical disciple through right biblical principles. But to man of God it's calls for a deeper discipleship that requires time and consecration. 

Back to our point of argument, all other biblical prophets have mentors except some of the very few you mentioned and if you research well in the absence of their mentor, baba God contacted them personally (or informing mum & dad how important their unborn child wud be) or through his messengers!

Peace out

Your response has made me rather unhappy because i thought as much that this shepherd and discipleship doctrine has really eaten into the fabric of the laity.The laity has been so conquered that they cannot make simple spiritual reasoning or deductions for themselves.If the blind leads the blind-you know hat happens to both.

"Church followers like me and you (if you not a pastor)" should always make God's word the standard for Life not any Man.this has affected the faith of many negatively when their mentor derails(since he is but a man).The Lord Jesus Christ  is our mentor(the one that will never mislead)

"U & I, I believe are of knowledge that those types calls have ceased long before now. In other to be a Man of God your must be mentored!"   The mentoring doctrine has got you so wrapped up that you are almost sounding like those that claim the days of miracles are over.This is how it starts.You are intimidated/enslaved by mentorship and discipleship doctrine  so badly that your mentor says those days are over and you accept it because he said so.
Before you  know it you won't know when a man's word becomes the standard for your life.

There are so many xtians out there with this mental slavery.What makes you think that God cannot call a prophet for the endtime like he called Elijah?You are putting restriction on the Maker of all flesh.?If he chooses to call TB Joshua in the order of Elijah or Moses do you have a right to question him or you just talk because you mentor said so(usually out of jealousy and envy).

These mentors see the magnitude of phenomenal miracles that God wrought in the life of prophet TB Joshua and they wonder why they can get the same then they start desperate effort to keep their members(clients) by saying what they ought not to contemplate. the simple disciples like U only follows your mentor and point fingers too; before you know it campaign of calumny and slanderous remarks are everywhere.My brother, the Lord Jesus Christ is the standard let Him speak to you in all sincerity of your heart.

let me pause here for your response,
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by PA1982(f): 2:54am On Jan 22, 2012
This thread is pointless- does anyone really believe GEJ needs another flimflam artist around?
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by amor4ce(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2012
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
lawson007:

1. Your response has made me rather unhappy because i thought as much that this shepherd and discipleship doctrine has really eaten into the fabric of the laity.The laity has been so conquered that they cannot make simple spiritual reasoning or deductions for themselves.If the blind leads the blind-you know hat happens to both.

2. "Church followers like me and you (if you not a pastor)" should always make God's word the standard for Life not any Man.this has affected the faith of many negatively when their mentor derails(since he is but a man).[b]The Lord Jesus Christ  is our mentor(the one that will never mislead)
[/b]

3. "U & I, I believe are of knowledge that those types calls have ceased long before now. In other to be a Man of God your must be mentored!"   The mentoring doctrine has got you so wrapped up that you are almost sounding like those that claim the days of miracles are over.This is how it starts.You are intimidated/enslaved by mentorship and discipleship doctrine  so badly that your mentor says those days are over and you accept it because he said so.
Before you  know it you won't know when a man's word becomes the standard for your life.

4. There are so many xtians out there with this mental slavery.What makes you think that God cannot call a prophet for the endtime like he called Elijah?You are putting restriction on the Maker of all flesh.?If he chooses to call TB Joshua in the order of Elijah or Moses do you have a right to question him or you just talk because you mentor said so(usually out of jealousy and envy).

5. These mentors see the magnitude of phenomenal miracles that God wrought in the life of prophet TB Joshua and they wonder why they can get the same then they start desperate effort to keep their members(clients) by saying what they ought not to contemplate. the simple disciples like U only follows your mentor and point fingers too; before you know it campaign of calumny and slanderous remarks are everywhere.My brother, the Lord Jesus Christ is the standard let Him speak to you in all sincerity of your heart.

6. let me pause here for your response,

1. Being unhappy doesn't mean issues worth certified with true facts will not stand. I am equally unhappy you're actually trailing this argument with contempt instead of biblical facts and doctrine to weigh today Christianity's standards.  I felt the contempt through your word but then you unleash a well but not so proven facts! I assure you my statements are all deducted from my personal researches from christian literatures and the Bible not the way you spell it up there, in order to counter my facts refer me to the Bible anything other than this I won't reply!

On the other hand I am glad I have things to show you concerning this;

2. Yes, yes and yes, church followers like you & I, (if you are not a pastor) should make God word as standard not man. In the real sense of the word I didn't override this fact. Christ never misleads.

3. My brother it is a phenomenon that you must grow under someone to stand in life for any given task - True of False?

- Just like a new born baby

- Just like an apprentice ready to go into the master trade

- Just like an herbalist who want his legacies to continue after he dies, a well trade fellow must pick up

- Just like a man ready for business; its either you learn from masters and avoid pitfalls or stand to make gross unconscious mistakes that will make an expert later only if you're ready to learn from them

- Just like a man who wants to be a soccer team coach or personal trainer

I can go on and on but in Christianity its different, I expect you to say that, but in similar way of life

I start with Jesus Christ - In other for his ministry to blossom he started mentoring the Twelve Disciples or isn't that mentoring,

Jesus Christ - John The Baptist

John the Baptist - Prophesy foretold but spent his days in wilderness learning about the laws of the prophets

Brother Abraham - Melchizedek

Brother David - The Father's flock made him ready for the battle he fought for Israel, a man of war.

Paul the Great (Former Saul) - God told a man named Ananias in a dream that he should go see Saul, but Barnabas taught him.

Elisha - Elijah

Elijah - God Almighty (Elijah walked with the intensive presence of God, I prove to you Elijah could disappeared and appeared in a new location where there wasn't means of transport)

Sons of the Prophet - Elijah was in Charge

Israel - The levites were in charge bringing to be the ordinances of God to His people

Moses - God (Talked one on one with God)

Joshua - Moses

Samson - his Parents

Samuel - Eli (That young man could even spot when God spoke to him)

Barnabas - Mark

Brother Timothy - Paul the Great

Daniel - The Bible (Known in his time the Scrolls of the prophet which he studied three times a day)

Isaiah - God

Barak - Deborah (The first leader in Israel as a judge)

Ruth - Naomi

Queen Esther - The Uncle Mordecai (Esther didn't even know when and how to fast)

Titus - Paul the Great

Today;

W.F Kumuyi - One Pastor of a Yoruba descent of The Apostolic Church

Enoch Adeboye - The Founder of the Church

D.K Olukuya - W.F Kumuyi

Lazarus M. - W.F Kumuyi

Chris Oyakilome - Dr. Benson Idahosa but chooses to follow Benny Hinn

Ayo Oritsejafor, Uma Ukpai, David Oyedapo, Mike Okonwo and so many I can't recall - Dr. Benson Idahosa

My Pastor Ntia I Ntia - Dr Paul Enenche

Dr Paul Enenche - Ayo Oritsejafor

Abel Damina - Ayo Oritsejafor

“Mentoring is God's way to lift another toward their full potential.” 

The List continues but to save my time and yours I will stop please ask biblical passages if you are not convinced

I will steer towards other religions

To be a monk - You need a monk as a mentor

To be a Priest of Baal - You need a Baal priest

To be an Inam - you need grow under one

To be a leader in any given sect - You risk of not being one, if you don't want one to mentor you!

4.  That means you don't study your bible, God only uses the method of direct contact or His angels when there's is no available person (His Servant) to make contact with the recipient. I am surprised.

5. You rather choose to be warring with me and my so called mentors you say. Benny Hinn came to Nigeria and stopped SCOAN from receiving converts from the crusade to his church, same happened when Reinhard Bonnke of CFAN. The Cameroonian government has banned TB Joshua from entering Cameroon. My uncle got healed of Diabetic at SCOAN, the day he stopped worshiping there it came back to him. He always good at prophesying evil instead good tidings which is undeniably the Godly way.

I want to expatiate few things about mentoring, the Biblical way; I choose to use Moses and Joshua

Moses and Joshua (Mentor and Mentee) aptly illustrate a successful mentoring partnership. Moses demonstrated the wisdom of a mentor by deciding to delegate an important task (Exodus 17:9). He placed one of his soldiers, Joshua, in command of a battle with the Amalekites over a water dispute. In making this decision, Moses demonstrated trust in Joshua’s gifts and leadership potential. He opened the way for their ongoing teamwork. This is the first time this “mentor” asked someone else to lead an attack, one of many that his “mentee” Joshua would command.

Did they sit down and negotiate this developmental relationship, calling each other mentor and mentee? Probably not. It’s more likely that Moses wasn’t cognizant of applying mentoring principles and didn’t necessarily regard Joshua as his mentee. Yet the ingredients of mentoring were there, and Joshua entered a relationship with a respected man that changed Joshua’s life forever.

Following this successful assignment, Joshua became a frequent companion of Moses. Even though he was called a servant (e.g., Exodus 24:13, 33:11), he was actually more of a colleague. (Notice Exodus 3:11. Joshua refused to leave with Moses, something that would not have been permitted of a servant.) Their mentoring relationship deepened, and Joshua gained valuable knowledge, skills, and confidence.

We find evidence that their mutual trust increased when Moses allowed his mentee to accompany him to an important meeting . . . with none other than God! (Exodus 24:13-14) We’re not sure that Joshua was actually with Moses in the presence of the Lord, but we know for certain that he was on the mountain (Exodus 32:17) and talked with Moses on their return to the camp. Imagine the incredible lessons Joshua received that day!

Moses took Joshua to another meeting in a special tent where Moses spoke with God again. Joshua chose to stay at the tent after Moses left to return to camp (Exodus 33:11). Joshua remained on his own in the presence of God. Moses demonstrated significant trust by not interfering in this major opportunity for Joshua.

Moses continued to offer Joshua opportunities to develop. He assigned him (along with 11 other men) to spy out the Promised Land. The mentor gave him a job that required a plan, teamwork, and a report (Numbers 13:16). Moses probably also provided some suggestions for how to carry out this plan.

Finally, Moses affirmed his mentee by commissioning Joshua in the presence of the people of Israel (Deuteronomy 31:7-cool. He gave Joshua public recognition for the lessons he learned. What’s more, Moses conferred power on his mentee, and vacated his position to him. Their formal mentoring relationship ended. When Moses died, Joshua was appointed as the new leader of Israel and later took his people into the Promised Land (Numbers 27:15-23).

Moses provided a great lesson in how to transfer leadership. A time comes to either step aside to allow our successors to lead in our place or allow them to move on to a place of leadership elsewhere. Moses gave the proper direction, teaching, and recognition to prepare Joshua to fulfill his role in life.

My brother the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) is asking Brother T. B Joshua of his Mentor and till now he is yet to provide it. Christianity is not politics where mentor-ship isn't acknowledged or important!

The question is who is he's mentor, if his truly of God?
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by oinem: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2013
sir sorry to say but your revelation is biased. your research seems untrue. Do not assume the role the worshipers of baal played when gideon Destroyed their altar. I will just say this :any light that runs from darkness such light is questionable. Why do pastors stand to fight a man who isn't responding and contrary to their expectation is still living and expanding. Don't make it look like satan is stronger than God because you know that is not. God is no respecter of person so he does what he does and he need not consult any theologian..
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by mulumele(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ranks007:

1. Being unhappy doesn't mean issues worth certified with true facts will not stand. I am equally unhappy you're actually trailing this argument with contempt instead of biblical facts and doctrine to weigh today Christianity's standards.  I felt the contempt through your word but then you unleash a well but not so proven facts! I assure you my statements are all deducted from my personal researches from christian literatures and the Bible not the way you spell it up there, in order to counter my facts refer me to the Bible anything other than this I won't reply!

On the other hand I am glad I have things to show you concerning this;

2. Yes, yes and yes, church followers like you & I, (if you are not a pastor) should make God word as standard not man. In the real sense of the word I didn't override this fact. Christ never misleads.

3. My brother it is a phenomenon that you must grow under someone to stand in life for any given task - True of False?

- Just like a new born baby

- Just like an apprentice ready to go into the master trade

- Just like an herbalist who want his legacies to continue after he dies, a well trade fellow must pick up

- Just like a man ready for business; its either you learn from masters and avoid pitfalls or stand to make gross unconscious mistakes that will make an expert later only if you're ready to learn from them

- Just like a man who wants to be a soccer team coach or personal trainer

I can go on and on but in Christianity its different, I expect you to say that, but in similar way of life

I start with Jesus Christ - In other for his ministry to blossom he started mentoring the Twelve Disciples or isn't that mentoring,

Jesus Christ - John The Baptist

John the Baptist - Prophesy foretold but spent his days in wilderness learning about the laws of the prophets

Brother Abraham - Melchizedek

Brother David - The Father's flock made him ready for the battle he fought for Israel, a man of war.

Paul the Great (Former Saul) - God told a man named Ananias in a dream that he should go see Saul, but Barnabas taught him.

Elisha - Elijah

Elijah - God Almighty (Elijah walked with the intensive presence of God, I prove to you Elijah could disappeared and appeared in a new location where there wasn't means of transport)

Sons of the Prophet - Elijah was in Charge

Israel - The levites were in charge bringing to be the ordinances of God to His people

Moses - God (Talked one on one with God)

Joshua - Moses

Samson - his Parents

Samuel - Eli (That young man could even spot when God spoke to him)

Barnabas - Mark

Brother Timothy - Paul the Great

Daniel - The Bible (Known in his time the Scrolls of the prophet which he studied three times a day)

Isaiah - God

Barak - Deborah (The first leader in Israel as a judge)

Ruth - Naomi

Queen Esther - The Uncle Mordecai (Esther didn't even know when and how to fast)

Titus - Paul the Great

Today;

W.F Kumuyi - One Pastor of a Yoruba descent of The Apostolic Church

Enoch Adeboye - The Founder of the Church

D.K Olukuya - W.F Kumuyi

Lazarus M. - W.F Kumuyi

Chris Oyakilome - Dr. Benson Idahosa but chooses to follow Benny Hinn

Ayo Oritsejafor, Uma Ukpai, David Oyedapo, Mike Okonwo and so many I can't recall - Dr. Benson Idahosa

My Pastor Ntia I Ntia - Dr Paul Enenche

Dr Paul Enenche - Ayo Oritsejafor

Abel Damina - Ayo Oritsejafor

“Mentoring is God's way to lift another toward their full potential.” 

The List continues but to save my time and yours I will stop please ask biblical passages if you are not convinced

I will steer towards other religions

To be a monk - You need a monk as a mentor

To be a Priest of Baal - You need a Baal priest

To be an Inam - you need grow under one

To be a leader in any given sect - You risk of not being one, if you don't want one to mentor you!

4.  That means you don't study your bible, God only uses the method of direct contact or His angels when there's is no available person (His Servant) to make contact with the recipient. I am surprised.

5. You rather choose to be warring with me and my so called mentors you say. Benny Hinn came to Nigeria and stopped SCOAN from receiving converts from the crusade to his church, same happened when Reinhard Bonnke of CFAN. The Cameroonian government has banned TB Joshua from entering Cameroon. My uncle got healed of Diabetic at SCOAN, the day he stopped worshiping there it came back to him. He always good at prophesying evil instead good tidings which is undeniably the Godly way.

I want to expatiate few things about mentoring, the Biblical way; I choose to use Moses and Joshua

Moses and Joshua (Mentor and Mentee) aptly illustrate a successful mentoring partnership. Moses demonstrated the wisdom of a mentor by deciding to delegate an important task (Exodus 17:9). He placed one of his soldiers, Joshua, in command of a battle with the Amalekites over a water dispute. In making this decision, Moses demonstrated trust in Joshua’s gifts and leadership potential. He opened the way for their ongoing teamwork. This is the first time this “mentor” asked someone else to lead an attack, one of many that his “mentee” Joshua would command.

Did they sit down and negotiate this developmental relationship, calling each other mentor and mentee? Probably not. It’s more likely that Moses wasn’t cognizant of applying mentoring principles and didn’t necessarily regard Joshua as his mentee. Yet the ingredients of mentoring were there, and Joshua entered a relationship with a respected man that changed Joshua’s life forever.

Following this successful assignment, Joshua became a frequent companion of Moses. Even though he was called a servant (e.g., Exodus 24:13, 33:11), he was actually more of a colleague. (Notice Exodus 3:11. Joshua refused to leave with Moses, something that would not have been permitted of a servant.) Their mentoring relationship deepened, and Joshua gained valuable knowledge, skills, and confidence.

We find evidence that their mutual trust increased when Moses allowed his mentee to accompany him to an important meeting . . . with none other than God! (Exodus 24:13-14) We’re not sure that Joshua was actually with Moses in the presence of the Lord, but we know for certain that he was on the mountain (Exodus 32:17) and talked with Moses on their return to the camp. Imagine the incredible lessons Joshua received that day!

Moses took Joshua to another meeting in a special tent where Moses spoke with God again. Joshua chose to stay at the tent after Moses left to return to camp (Exodus 33:11). Joshua remained on his own in the presence of God. Moses demonstrated significant trust by not interfering in this major opportunity for Joshua.

Moses continued to offer Joshua opportunities to develop. He assigned him (along with 11 other men) to spy out the Promised Land. The mentor gave him a job that required a plan, teamwork, and a report (Numbers 13:16). Moses probably also provided some suggestions for how to carry out this plan.

Finally, Moses affirmed his mentee by commissioning Joshua in the presence of the people of Israel (Deuteronomy 31:7-cool. He gave Joshua public recognition for the lessons he learned. What’s more, Moses conferred power on his mentee, and vacated his position to him. Their formal mentoring relationship ended. When Moses died, Joshua was appointed as the new leader of Israel and later took his people into the Promised Land (Numbers 27:15-23).

Moses provided a great lesson in how to transfer leadership. A time comes to either step aside to allow our successors to lead in our place or allow them to move on to a place of leadership elsewhere. Moses gave the proper direction, teaching, and recognition to prepare Joshua to fulfill his role in life.

My brother the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) is asking Brother T. B Joshua of his Mentor and till now he is yet to provide it. Christianity is not politics where mentor-ship isn't acknowledged or important!

The question is who is he's mentor, if his truly of God?

You did a good job here. God bless you indeed. But I must say what I have always been stressing on this forum; "you don't give precious things to dogs and pigs otherwise they would trample over it and even tear you into pieces."; precious things;spiritual values are not shared with atheist and mockers.No matter how you try to explain, they wouldn't understand because these words are spiritually discerned.If they refuse the truth,why don't you just leave them to their folly.Time will surely reveal the truth.
Re: Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor by EyeHateGod: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
lwkmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Type of Tithe / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / The Dirty Tricks Of The Seductress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.