Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? (7096 Views)

Are Gay Men Better Dressers Than Straight Men? / VIDEO: Girl Stripped, Harassed In Public For Wearing Skimpy Dress In Abuja / What Do Hair Dressers Do That Really Annoy You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by finemocha(f): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
[b]lolol comechop

u be correct idiot, fyi, he was my anatomy lab tutor, and like i said, we have never been to a club together. Has he seen my club clothes before i head out to the club of course, but we dont go to clubs together parties yes but not clubs. Any way look no offense but ur opinion means crap to me so shove it. u will be the same person starring at that girls, breasts or butt tomorrow. nonsense. since u stay in teh US of course im sure u know there are chicks that will dress skimply but u will and cant ever touch them. look all im saying is that i dont see anything wrong, in wearing a skimpy outfit in the FREAKING CLUB. its not like we all dress that way on a daily bases. yeah we might have low cut shirts or tights pants and so, majority of all the chicks i see today show small cleavage. anyway sha this seems like a lame topic and arguement with u beacuse u seem like a hypocrite. my boyfreind thinks im very intelligent and clearly is turned on by the fact that i can look good in anything i wear, suit, scrubs, swimsuits, or clubing attire. so my advice to u is that when u see a girl in a skimpy attire in the a club or party, go and dance with the one that is fully clothed. finito [/b]
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Scopium: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2007
finemocha:

for your infor im the lady who makes sure my cleavage is showing properly before i head out. y spend good money on those cleavage bras,

I'll LOVE to see you sista I can't use my imaginations anymore. I love the flesh I can't lie. I just want some ladies to be confident with what they choose good or bad
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Bamz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
you guys are just confusing me w ur arguments!
Well skimpy dressers obviously cloth in seductive manners,tats their inclination usually,except the naive ones but it'll be difficult passin judgement really.But its really stupid dressing in sumfin u ain ok w.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by babadee(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
Wanna show some cleavage?, showit
wanna show some crack?, show it
isallgood with me.
just be confident enough to flaunt it, all that tugging spoils the view.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Mustay(m): 12:45am On Oct 18, 2007
just like yu confident showing ur DICKSON em?
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by anongal: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2007
If guys wanna show them Dicks so be it!!! can we now move on
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by mellow(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2007
To your tents oh Nairalanders, what portion has thou in the house of those

who expose their goodies? In those days when men where men and girls

dress decently, when you are taking a girl home you will be imagining what she

hidding inside that dress but these days nothing more is left to the imagination,

it takes the fun out of it even before you get home.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Scopium: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2007
mellow:

To your tents oh Nairalanders, what portion has thou in the house of those

who expose their goodies? In those days when men where men and girls

dress decently, when you are taking a girl home you will be imagining what she

hidding inside that dress but these days nothing more is left to the imagination,
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Imagination is no longer a useful pre sexual activity in that regard grin grin
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by kulaShaker(f): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2007
nothing wrong with skimpy dressing or dressers, if you ask me, it's men who make women dress this way. they Love to look at those barely dressed ladies even when they are married,
who cares anyway? to the ladies who dress skimpily for men well those maybe the stupid ones. To the ladies who dress skimpy for their own satisfaction , all i say is they are confident and rightly so.

Nigerian or should i say black men luv this , you all don't come here acting all holy and sanctimonious cause you LIE
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by eagleroland(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2007
I have seen this several times: girls wearing skimpy things and making attempts to pull them down when they see men, girls putting designs of different colours on their chest and backside, girls pretending they were not comfortable in their clothes because they were not decent (as if someone forced them to wear them), etc

All these I believe are part of the "Marketing." I therefore do not waste my time with such people.  A lady is supposed to be decently dressed. You do not suddenly become 'very beautiful' because you exposed a part of your body. You rather become 'sexy' and you know what men do with ladies that are sexy. They sleep with sexy ladies and marry the pretty ones. So, don't cry if at the age of 40 you are neither married nor in a good relationship.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by kulaShaker(f): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
typical backward response. cry shame
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by sod4luv(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
U're right my dear@ ifyalwayz,
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by sod4luv(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2007
Lol!@ kulashaker
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by janami(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
olijo u and the poster wetin una eyes dey find for there? if d thing disgusts u so much then hw e dey scratch u? hw do u rate guys that keep scratching their thing in public, u mean they also wont get married despite their kraw kraw. we ladies too dey see smtg so dont think that it is only girls that can be disgusting grin cool
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by QDog(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2007
I am in complete agreement with finemocha. I am a SoCal man born and raised. I appreciate a woman who is skimpily dressed. Or as finemcha put it, "slutacious." I am engaged to a beautiful black woman who is completely confident. Her and I DO go out together. I always encourage her to wear her sluttiest outfits whether she's out with me or her girlfriends. I enjoy watching other guys in the club stumbling all over themselves when they notice my baby. She is always showing a whole lot more than a little bit leaving nothing to the imagination. It excites the hell out of me as well as her. I don't worry about anything because I know that she's either going home with me when her and I go out together or coming home to me when she goes out with her girlfriends.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by finemocha(f): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2007
Q-dog

now there is a man who knows, what he has and knows how to cherish it.

my boyfriend feels the exact same way, u should see how he gets excited when we go to a house party together, its ridiculous. LIke i said before, there is a place and time for everything. if u want to be skimpy in a club or party go right ahead, the only people tha twill judge u are the ladies that are jealous of u, and the men who know they can't have u.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by wham(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2007
OJORO!!
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Mustay(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2007
kulaShaker:

nothing wrong with skimpy dressing or dressers, if you ask me, it's men who make women dress this way. they Love to look at those barely dressed ladies even when they are married,
who cares anyway? to the ladies who dress skimpily for men well those maybe the stupid ones. To the ladies who dress skimpy for their own satisfaction , all i say is they are confident and rightly so.

Nigerian or should i say black men love this , you all don't come here acting all holy and sanctimonious cause you LIE

cool
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by omoge(f): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2007
@ Finemocha

I have a question for you wink

Do you know a good store where i can find MINI SWEATER DRESSES? I need to get it in prep for winter smiley
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by finemocha(f): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2007
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by finemocha(f): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2007
im addicted to that website. @omoge if u like what u see let me konw, i have a whole lot of them, their sweaters and pencil skirts her super cute.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by omoge(f): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2007
so lovely, am going thru them wink before i make my choice. thanks so much and if you know of a mall where i can shop for thigh lenght sweater dress let me know also. this winter is for kill grin
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by DaGovernor(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
kulaShaker:

Nigerian or should i say black men love this , you all don't come here acting all holy and sanctimonious cause you LIE

I AGREE 100%
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Seun(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
How do men "make women dress this way"? Do they tie women down and force them to wear the clothes?
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by kulaShaker(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
Seun:

How do men "make women dress this way"? Do they tie women down and force them to wear the clothes?
[/quote

don't ask such a silly question seun, you know what is meant geez ''sigh''
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by QDog(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
Seun, men don't make women dress skimpily. A least not me. I do ENCOURAGE my fiance to dress in the skimpiest outfits possible. As I've said, she enjoys it and so do I. I'd be a hypocrite if I told her not to dress in all revealing clothing. I know when I see other women dressed this way that I do stare. Guys stare. Just as women, when they see a nice looking man, stare. So don't kid yourself, men. Also, if guys do approach my fiance and offer to buy her a drink, then please do so. That's just less money that I'll have to come out of pocket with.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by ogtwice(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2007
the most DISGUSTING! is when you Ceee the wastles jeans pulled down' and the what so call G'sting (cataport) is showing the MAPPPY ASS. man so bad!!!!!!!!!

my people say! whatin no good no get too name. make we d try try. u can b smart and actractive without all that. be creative!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by janami(f): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2007
and the debate goes on, angry
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Bblak(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2007
quite controversial.But i think is a personal thing.Well mannered girls won't dress to tempt. lipsrsealed
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by ajibawealt(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
they make the streets of lagos intresting. I don't bother myself watching Nigerian home videos again cos the scene on the street is enough
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Seun(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
What part of Lagos is that? Obviously not the parts I've been to. Please, do share!
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Mustay(m): 1:37am On Oct 26, 2007
HABA!

IT'S EVERYWHERE IN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporate Wears For Men / Silka Papaya Soap Review / Online Shopping Best Sites To Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.