Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? (7097 Views)

Are Gay Men Better Dressers Than Straight Men? / VIDEO: Girl Stripped, Harassed In Public For Wearing Skimpy Dress In Abuja / What Do Hair Dressers Do That Really Annoy You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Mystique(f): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2007
You can wear whatever you like, as long as you're comfortable in it. . . wink
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by minute(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
no ma.won ma bami wi nile.
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Scopium: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2007
Mystique:

You can wear whatever you like, as long as you're comfortable in it. . . wink
[size=13pt]Comfortable and CONFIDENT.[/size]
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Monicamony(f): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2007
You are right some girls make you feel less of a woman when they expose all future for the world to see, i think that is being trashy, a shy woman will dress to cover up not to expose because themselves. Dressing confidently don't necessarily mean dressing indecently. Some people dress in short skirts that boys would start harassing them publicly, even calling them names, pulling or stroking their arms. I feel no one respects someone that causes people to send abuses after her. And what of if something drops from her hands, or someone attacks her in a cat fight? What is left for her to use to cover herself. I know some ladies can do better. All ladies aren't the same that is pure generalizing the own thing, which is not 100% the case. We have decent and modest ladies out there and they know themselves. Some ladies will sit all all the G-strings will be higher than their jeans or skirts. I think it is not fashionable to expose your boobs as if you want to bring them out to be given to a baby to suck life out of them. Some people feel when they dress like that they will get people's atttention yes, they do but what are people thinking when they see them? Do they see them like people from decent homes with home training or just one of those fashion confused people. Word!

I will admit that this is a good topic for debate but how many people are taking it seriously?

Anything that will cause us to feel uneasy, i mean any kind of cloth no matter how expensive if it will take away our dignity instead of make us feel positive about ourselves should be put in the dust bin period cheesy
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by stkitts1(f): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
i agree wiv the guy who posted the thread. wear wat ure comfortable in and if u pull off ur mini skirt wiv panache, no one's gon notice ure half naked but the wud notice ure looking good! i like to flaunt a lil, and i dont adjust or stretch my clothes outta proportion, i knew they were small before i came out of my house duh!
the eyesore is when big girls try to wear clothes not suitable for their size, all wat i think of then is "everylittle thing wey lepa do, orobo sef go wan do"

i rest my case!
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Scopium: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2007
st kitts:

i agree with the guy who posted the thread. wear what ure comfortable in and if u pull off your mini skirt with panache, no one's gon notice ure half naked but the would notice ure looking good! i like to flaunt a little, and i don't adjust or stretch my clothes out of proportion, i knew they were small before i came out of my house duh!
the eyesore is when big girls try to wear clothes not suitable for their size, all what i think of then is "everylittle thing wey lepa do, orobo sef go wan do"

i rest my case!
[size=13pt]Your case is a good one girl.[/size]
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by lysaa(f): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
I wonder what should bother guys about this at all, if u don't like what u see or disgusted at the regular adjustment simply turn your face away. . na wah o

@ poster
tongue
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Caliente(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2008
lysaa:

I wonder what should bother guys about this at all, if u don't like what u see or disgusted at the regular adjustment simply turn your face away. . na wah o

@ poster
tongue

[size=13pt]You know these adjustments sometimes are often a sponteneous thing that happens even before the guy can react. It's not like a freaking freak show. Finally the act is a freak show[/size]
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by Ajiwire(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2009
i am very certain of something, this goes to all in this thread, "the way you dress is simply the way you are addressed"
Re: Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? by platinumnk(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
Blah - I love to dress sexy, even if no one sees me, but you dont have to show all to look sexy, Just buy a nice dress and get it fitted to your shape!

I turned heads wearing a suit.
Inside the suit I wore a brown bra and the shirt inside was black see through lace.
Sexy and yet classy.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporate Wears For Men / Silka Papaya Soap Review / Online Shopping Best Sites To Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.