Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Who Are Your Heros And Villians Of The Just Concluded Fuel Subsidy Struggle? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Your Heros And Villians Of The Just Concluded Fuel Subsidy Struggle? (636 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Heros And Villians Of The Just Concluded Fuel Subsidy Struggle? by terrykarl(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
the fuel subsidy protest has come and gone or atleast the street rallies,it is time to count the cost and benefits if any,also our heros and villians of the struggle. for me,my heros are,
occupy nigeria group all over the globe
save nigeria group with other civil society groups.
my villians?
the president,his cabinet members and the governors forum
NLC/TUC.
oya let the jury out there decide.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Fuel Subsidy Hearing: Live On ChannelsTV / Boko Haram Bomber Rearrestted / How Our Money is being wasted - The Big Shame Of A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.