Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Motorcycle Transportation Business Aka Okada Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Motorcycle Transportation Business Aka Okada Venture (1894 Views)

Passenger Transportation Business ? / Transportation Business In Lagos / Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Transportation Business Aka Okada Venture by omakojii: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
Guys,

I intend to purchase a motorcycle and lease the bike to a rider to use in transport business and make daily returns of N1000 to me.

Please i need your advise on how best to structure the business viz ways to ensure that the leasor pays the daily returns, maintenance of the Bike etc.

Your contribution would be appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Prepaid Card / New Cement Price, A Marketing Strategy / What Are The Requirements For Opening A Driving School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.