Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. (4939 Views)

Who Wants To Play Chess?? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (WWTBAM) / Truth Or Dare? Who Wants To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by gendebs(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2012
gendebs:

No let me scatter this thread. I deserve d gift maybe u ve forgot what u wrote i will remind u. "answer a minimum of 4 correctly nd
have <A GIFT> promise". Tell me another thing.
@Op. Don't tell me u don't haue respone to dis? If yes. I feel cheated.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2012
1)name 5 countries that their capital city starts with 'B' (2)Which of these animals can stay long without water (A)Squirrel (B)rabbit (C)Rat (D)Camel , (3) Atar,Sassandra,Cape-Coast are cities in which of these African countries.<note the sequence in which they are written> A.Mauritania,Ivory coast,South Africa (B).Burkina Faso,Sudan,Ghana (C)Mauritania,Ivory coast,Ghana D.Ghana,Mauritania,South Africa 4, When did Nigeria moved her capital from Lagos to Abuja (A)August 1975 B.December 1975 C.August 1991 D.December 1991 (5)Assuming you are a pilot and you are travelling to china from Nigeria,In what direction would you fly your plane <hint:the 8 cardinal point>, @all {there is a gift if you get a minimum of 4 questions but provided there is nobody that get all the 5 questions within 24hours and you are the first person to post the four questions, then you are the winner,thats the rule of the game, @gendebs,don't feel like that,she won because she was the first person that got all the questions right,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
@kario, Since no reply to the questions yet, am not goin to allow the 24hr elapse so i'l go again

1. China = Beijing
Argentina = Beunos Aires
Brazil = Brasilia
lebonon = Beirut
Colombia = Bogota

2. C

3. C

4. D

5. Flight direction from nigeria to china is North east (54 degrees from North).
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2012
Beync confess now that you got an expo on those questions
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
Oh, I'm late I would have answered the questions. Any way, beync well done again.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2012
kariolality:

Beync confess now that you got an expo on those questions
Oh No! C'mmon dont tell me i just cracked my brain for a joke.
I dint get any expo i worked the answers by my self.

jamace:

Oh, I'm late I would have answered the questions. Any way, beync well done again.
Tanx. I know how hard it took me to get the answers right. Op am still waiting for my gift o
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
How can u just know the exact direction from Nig to China, 54degree when u are not a professional pilot,   undecided undecided angry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2012
u ask questions and expecting to get wrong answers right? angryby the way what do you know about my pfofession?
How do you think you can determine what one should know or u think there are no professionals on NL here?
Next time dont start what you cannot finish. If u want to do this kind of thing make sure u r prepared cos u jus fall ur hands.
Mod pls move this thread to joke section this thread is a big joke angry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
How can u just know the exact direction from Nig to China, 54degree when u are not a professional pilot,  undecided undecided angry
  See me, see question? So you think na dundy pipple dey NL? Bros eh, if your bank account don enter red just say so. We go pity you and in fact, If you ask for sponsorship, some of us can help sponsor the game for you. Abeg, bros no use ogbo ju here o. Settle my sis or forever close this game sharp sharp. Waiting.  angry   angry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
jamace:

See me, see question? So you think na dundy pipple dey NL? Bros eh, if your bank account don enter red just say so. We go pity you and in fact, If you ask for sponsorship, some of us can help sponsor the game for you. Abeg, bros no use ogbo ju here o. Settle my sis or forever close this game sharp sharp. Waiting. angry angry
I wanted to say this before. I would have planned to sacrifies like 5k if i were to start somthing like this. This Op just fall hand full time.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
Well i did not even ask beync to give the ans in degree, beync in your previous post you said u got an expo which you cancel. cry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Beync:

Tanx buddy. I'l want u to win next.
let me know if u need expo, i'l supply u grin
you said that , you got an expo joo.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2012
kariolality:

you said that , you got an expo joo.
Where went your sense of humor? cant you recognize a simple joke? Anyways, am not expecting much from you. Do have a nice day!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Flashaldrin(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
hahahha, lol, op no mind dem, i no dey use expo, ask again joor.

But the problem be say your question can easily be googled, if you allow me ask for you, even if the person check national congress library, e no go see am. cool
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2012
Beync:

Where went your sense of humor? cant you recognize a simple joke? Anyways, am not expecting much from you. Do have a nice day!
Beync that's not a joke, ok ok ok Let's start the game afresh, @all but make sure u answer the questions appropiately<no addition> don't answer what i don't ask you, and don't talk about any expo in dis room <ki n ma ba fura sie> and i'll make sure my question will nt be googled,wikipedialized and expolized, hmmm, angry cool,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
OP
Whre are you? Abi you don go bankrupt? cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'm Back....LET US KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Oya naa. You are welcome. Did you get a bailout? cheesy

@Beync, abeg be on standby, your friend is here again. Come and chop his dollars. cheesy grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
OP,

I need you to tell how many questions you are ready to ask and how much money you are ready to doll out.
If its catchy, I might recommend this thread for the frontpage for all nairalanders to see and participate *winks* cool
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Pimples(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'd suggest u save your money as all answers can be found on google
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Not true! Google this:

Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54km/h and including stoppages, it is 45km/h. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
A) 9
B) 10
C) 12
D) 20

Anyone who get this right in the next 24 hrs will get free card vouchers after solving it for us.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Pimples(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Obinoscopy: Not true! Google this:

Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54km/h and including stoppages, it is 45km/h. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
A) 9
B) 10
C) 12
D) 20

Anyone who get this right in the next 24 hrs will get free card vouchers after solving it for us.
... . ...this question is technically incorrect as the speed excluding stopages is lower than with stopages. Therefore google can't even answer this...
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 01, 2012
undecided undecided

im lost...lol
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Xionez(m): 5:25am On Aug 01, 2012
Final answer is 10.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2012
@Pimples my question stands, your average speed during stoppages is supposed to be lower than without stoppages.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
@all,read 4rm d first page and know d rules.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Just wanna make Nairaland more interesting..
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Pimples(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Reading From the beginning, I cannot help but laugh at OP. I hope this time U'll quickly hand over the Prize without
any excuse @ all.
SO SO FUNNY
I still insist answers will be found on google........................ grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throws It Here / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! / If Dem Give U Chance. . Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.