Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,702 members, 7,855,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. (4944 Views)

Who Wants To Play Chess?? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (WWTBAM) / Truth Or Dare? Who Wants To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ha...let's now see how you will google this one..
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
1.) Which of these is Odd .. (A).Berlin (B).Warsaw (C).Rome (D).Munich 2.)Look at your map<Map of Nigeria> and find the total distance by using the scale on your map,note the capital cities of some states mentioned below.If an aeroplane flies from Lagos to Ilorin then from Ilorin to Kaduna,Kaduna to Gombe,Gombe to Jalingo,Jalingo to Makurdi,Makurdi to Enugu,Enugu to Benin, then from Benin back to Lagos..The approximate total distance covered by the plane in kilometre is (A)2100km (B)2300Km (C)2500Km (D)2700Km 3.) Which of these people wrote this famous quotation "One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men,no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" (A)Elbert Hubbard (B)John Bunyan (C)Sima Qian (D) Orhan pamuk (4) The addition of my age and 16,dividing through by 2 .The result is the same thing as multiplying 5 by my age,then dividing through by 6...What Is My Age? 5.)A boy is to fire a 10gramme stone using a catapult,if he extend the catapult by 8cm and fired,the speed at which the stone leaves is 12 metre per second..Find the force in the boy's arm just before the stone was fired (A).16newton (B)17newton (C)18newton (D)19newton .....Answer the FIVE questions correctly withing 12hours and win #200 credit every weekends(saturdays) till the end of year 2012....good luck, your time starts now.......First person to do so Wins...........OYA,GO AND ASK GOOGLE,*smiles*..real question this time.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
kariolality: 1.) Which of these is Odd .. (A).Berlin (B).Warsaw (C).Rome (D).Munich 2.)Look at your map<Map of Nigeria> and find the total distance by using the scale on your map,note the capital cities of some states mentioned below.If an aeroplane flies from Lagos to Ilorin then from Ilorin to Kaduna,Kaduna to Gombe,Gombe to Jalingo,Jalingo to Makurdi,Makurdi to Enugu,Enugu to Benin, then from Benin back to Lagos..The approximate total distance covered by the plane in kilometre is (A)2100km (B)2300Km (C)2500Km (D)2700Km 3.) Which of these people wrote this famous quotation "One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men,no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" (A)Elbert Hubbard (B)John Bunyan (C)Sima Qian (D) Orhan pamuk (4) The addition of my age and 16,dividing through by 2 .The result is the same thing as multiplying 5 by my age,then dividing through by 6...What Is My Age? 5.)A boy is to fire a 10gramme stone using a catapult,if he extend the catapult by 8cm and fired,the speed at which the stone leaves is 12 metre per second..Find the force in the boy's arm just before the stone was fired (A).16newton (B)17newton (C)18newton (D)19newton .....Answer the FIVE questions correctly withing 12hours and win #200 credit every weekends(saturdays) till the end of year 2012....good luck, your time starts now.......First person to do so Wins...........OYA,GO AND ASK GOOGLE,*smiles*..real question this time.
hahahaha_who wan try?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Pimples(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Question 1 is B
Meanwhile I am still looking for a physical map of Nigeria with the indicated cities grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by pcicero(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pimples: Question 1 is B
Meanwhile I am still looking for a physical map of Nigeria with the indicated cities grin

All other cities are in Western europe
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2012
Xionez: Final answer is 10.

Xionez, u're d only one that dared to answer my question within 24hrs. Tell us how you arrived at that answer and if you're right, you'll get your gift
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2012
freecocoa: okay o,stay and be waiting for gift,na here you go old. tongue grin
lmao
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2012
Hmmmmnnn sadHmmmmnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jayiyke(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2012
We supply all kinds of Rice from source to Importers from Thailand,Vietnam,India and Pakistan at the very best Prices FOB/CIF Lagos,Nigeria.
Mobile : +234-8162613822.
email: jayiyke@gmail.com

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jayiyke(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
lam looking for a cutter suction dredge 20 x 18 Tokubo for out right purchase, Please send full details of the equipment to jayiyke services.
jayiyke@gmail.com
Mobile: 08162613822.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throws It Here / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! / If Dem Give U Chance. . Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.