Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? (8535 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by ilekky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
People have given their different opinions but I will advise you learn a skill

and start immediately you are through.Do some seminars by distributing

handbills.It doesn't take time to learn some things online but i must

warn you not to invest on anything or give your money to anybody.

Be careful and meticulous.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by fuela(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2012
Keep your $100 and convert your passion to wealth without investing a dime. please money is hard to come by so think out what you have passion in doing and convert it to wealth by sharing your dream or passion with a person with similar idea. you can create a free blog where you teach people what you know best. You can also organize tutorials for your fellow students. Seat down to think and in no time you will be an employer of labour.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by paragonpro: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2012
@ ELDEXT
Why are you. L promoting this site? Do you have interest in their business or you are an affiliate.
I would appreciate it if you could show us proof of payments.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2012
I advice you involve yourself in real business-to-business.
There are a lot of business ideas to choose from that are very profitable in Nigeria today.

Let me show you where you can get some.

Go to www.smallbusiness.com.ng and click on START UP BUSINESS IDEAS.
You'll be surprised what you'll find.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by DonADESIDA(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2012
babaearly:

I advice you involve yourself in real business-to-business.
There are a lot of business ideas to choose from that are very profitable in Nigeria today.

Let me show you where you can get some.

Go to www.smallbusiness.com.ng and click on START UP BUSINESS IDEAS.
You'll be surprised what you'll find.
Nice one there!It's time to learn Affiliate Marketing in full as I've treated Google Adsense briefly above but make sure that you follow the instructions I gave.
Are you all ready to learn?
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Fountainpe(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2012
There is always a confusion whenever you need reliable information about starting a legitimate business online. I advise you to be very careful with these "opportunities" and learn how internet marketing works before putting your money into it. You have to learn before you earn, there is no other way to business than that.

If you are not too much in a hurry to be rich, you can start learning here www.nigeria.projectweb4all.com

Ademola Oladoja
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by buzor(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
@gametalk u spoke my mind. i bet u that all these online biz links posted here re all scams.
@op i pity u if u eventually give ur little money to any of the above scammers. d best dat amt ll do for u is to undergo training/seminar. example on computer/laptop repairs.
GOODLUCK
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by paragonpro: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
Aishbamba

If you were paid today and the site started operating on the 25th, you need to explain how you got paid 8 days after (that is assuming you invested the first minute they went online). Meanwhile the investment is supposed to be for a 20day period, so nobody should be receiving any payment before the the 13th of February.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by paragonpro: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^
Na wa o. I provided you with proof that the site is barely 8 days old and you are talking of doubting Thomas. Even Jesus provided proof before he believed.
So you want nairalanders to just part with their hard earned cash in this hard times without asking any questions. I think you need a gun to achieve that and not an 8 day old website.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Kikinki(f): 2:55am On Feb 03, 2012
@ Poster. invest it in God, church.i bet you will never regret this.i did it when i came out of school,i got a Job at gtbank and later at the United Nations.my brother did same he got the same Gtbank job and from there within 4months got job in a huge paying Oil and gas servicing company. THE WORD WORKS, he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by tolaerinle: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by newdawn09(m): 2:34am On Feb 05, 2012
You can be selling solar lamp to your colleagues. This light is very bright and can provide 100 hours of bright white light. This will enable them to read in the night for several hours even if there is no light. They will even be thanking you for introducing this to them while you smile to the bank.

I am using this lamp myself and it has brought joy to me because you can also use it to charge your phone. Each time i use this lamp i always say to myself that "it has improved the quality of my life"

This wonderful and beautiful lamp has bagged several award from notable international organizations worldwide including World Economic Forum.

You can call me on 08054283537 to enjoy this great discovery!
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by emailguru: 3:16am On Feb 05, 2012
Simply start an online business, in my opinion, handing your money to someone else doesn't work any more. What you need is your own money spinning machine that generates money for you consistently. And this you can achieve by running your own internet business. It is very lucrative and start up capital is very small.

Don't allow any one tell you otherwise, take charge of your life, start your own business today.

I hope this helps.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by drmax(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Well, i advice you invest your money in a business you have direct control over. Acquire a skill, hair cutting or photography. With your 100 dollars, you can buy a clipper or a camera and you have your fellow students as ready customers. Best of luck.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by SuperT(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
I thought that all investment program are fraud until I got one introduced to me

by one in this forum. Prayerfully look good investment program and U will still be

making money when people register through your link.

Thanks
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by styles2009: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2012
you only need to invest 30$ in domain registration and star a p o.rnsite grin, in 5 months time, you would earn $150 or more per month without any stress,if you doubt me leave your email and i'll send you screenshot of my paypal account.

This would require 2hrs work daily

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira / Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.