Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] (14513 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Funmi124(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2007
thank God for his life
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by holythug(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2007
Notin dey happen

no body wan die but we wan go heaven grin cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by mekoyo(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2007
All thanks to God. He really needs to be extra-careful.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by teena(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2007
I thank God for his life.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by skima(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2007
Tubaba no lele,

angle 90% no reach. tell them make them go carry armour tank u go still dey escape.

u bi my guy always.

God no dey leave him pipol.

save!
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by freelance(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2007
No shaking, nothing dey happen cool

2 baba no lele
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by akinakinyo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2007
NA wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo  cry

So Them This Guy Wey Attack Tu-Baba no Know say Tu-face Na HYPER-TECH Nigga angry ,

I'm Papa Suppose dey waka with Gun Any Where Wey Him Dey go Na,

Well, I happy for am say im still dey alive,

This wan go tell am say make im mind im speech if im dey sing,

House I no Leave Una oooooooo
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Emad(f): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2007
these people who hate Tu baba and are trying to kill him are very stupid
If you kill him, he will become a matyr over night

Thank God for his life , Tu baba , no Lele
he is a very positive person i love him even more now
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by faramola: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2007
oh! My one and only tuface,
tanks to God u r ok.
You are my honey pie, sugar, tasty and the ultimate
You are my sweetie pie, u are my everything
The apple of my eyes and i want u 2 know that i will always be with u
And i love to sing this song to u
Because u are so dear.
Every other wives are second to me
I am the only legal wife of TUFACE IDIBIA INNOCENT
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by moondust(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2007
that's really good to know cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by BuchanieR9(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
Thank God is is aight now.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by awa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2007
Thank God for Tu Face's life. Man Ilove you so much. You are my Jewel.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by kelchizer(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ touche
thumbs up man, atleast we can now differentiate between the true story & rumours.

@tuface
you survived because your star is still shining and wants to shine more, but i think you still have to sit back an think of what is the cause of the repeated attacks so that you can make corrections were necessary in order to prevent a re-occurance.
All the same thank God u're recuperating! wink
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by kelchizer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2007
For all those girls wey they cheat themselves, i thought we are in the 20th century
Get matured 4 christ's sake angry
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by abby3246(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2007
how can people be so heartless as to take a gun and shot another person but what i know is that who almighty God has destined to live will surely do so
tubaba nothing dey happen no shaking
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by nimma(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2007
glory be to God in the highest 4 his mercies.God ll continue to save him 4 us
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by uoe80(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2007
oh my sweetheart they want to kill u for me,bad belle people want to finish ur bright future.the curse of thr most high GOD is upon them all.1 love
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by moreshow(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
Everybody are not saying something diffeent from eachother,
to my own perspective, there are mroe to 2Face attack than
mere armed robbery.
We are all Nigerians and we all/or atleast know the ways of
armed robbers. Imagine!!! ARMED ROBBER ATTACKED 2FACE
AND LEFT WITHOUT EVEN GOING AWAY WITH HIS laptop or mobile fone
and we all called the attacked mere armed robbery attack.
Atleast the guy just come from jand and he go still get small "Iya Chirly" grin,
and none of the news flying round the twon doesn't remebr to make mention of
something missing.
ANYWAY thank GOD for his life and may God safe us too,
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by ebony4life(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2007
Tu Face, thank God you are still alive,

Like you said, God get purpose for sparing your life,

You are like a cat with nine lives.

So you shall always succeed

Dem bad belle people no go fit reach you .
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by mariejane(f): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2007
thank God.He should be more careful,there r a lot of bad belles around.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by bisii(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2007
I sure thank God for him!!!! smiley
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by peteroby(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2007
i believe the guys that attack 2face has a motive not just an armed robbers, the guys might have followed him from the point of his arrival.but if 2face go gree,let him hire a well trained Discret,protective security detail. this agent inconspicuous will be working on his vulnerable and choke up points.i no mean say make he go hire Macho Men as most Nigerians do.

and make 2face no forget say once u make am for this life  the number of your enemies will increase,security is a personal thing and let him remember that lifestyles aren't all glitz and glamour , take a look at this picture and see what i mean.

for my Corporation we understands the specific security needs of national level artist and entertainers.

Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by allway(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING DEY HAPPEN
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by yinkkol(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2007
Thank God for Tu Face's life.It was indeed a close shave with death but God spared his life again.I think he needs to move closer to Him in appreciation.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by anusule(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2007
God works in mysterious ways, i believe this will open more doors to success for him, more inspiration and make him stronger. cool stay well n blessd 2face.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by 9ja4eva: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2007
Baba God dey
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by almondjoy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2007
Thank God.  I love the "clean" hospital room with modern equipment.  He is well taken care of. Hopefully, most Nigerians can afford this type of health--not only in VI to save us from complications from simple procedures such as "tooth extractions".
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by oge4real(f): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2007
I am very grateful to God that He spared Tuface.I also want to encourage him to move closer to God and Beef up His security to avert such occurence in the future.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by crazyT(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2007
I am happy for Tuface, na only the bad belle people shame go catch. God dey, nobi only poor man prayer o.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by mip(f): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2007
tu baba so sorry abt ur accident amd so sorry i cover u with the blood of jesus no weapon fashion against u shall prosper. amennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by rachiwise(f): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2007
we thank GOD for his life.Pls if he can afford some bodt guards(though it's only GOD that can save)he should go ahead oo.we dont want him dead.

As for robbers out there abeg no go dey attack and people who are really working hard to make a living and clean money.u can go and rob greedy politicians and nation cake looters(hope u sabi dem), ;Dabeg spare the hardworking citizens ooo
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by rachiwise(f): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2007
we thank GOD for his life.Pls if he can afford some body guards(though it's only GOD that can save)he should go ahead oo.we dont want him dead.

As for robbers out there abeg no go dey attack and people who are really working hard to make a living and clean money.u can go and rob greedy politicians and nation cake looters(hope u sabi dem), ;Dabeg spare the hardworking citizens ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? / Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals / Long List Of Celebrities Kim Kardashian Has Slept With...including C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.