Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] (14512 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by goldenisk(f): 2:16am On Oct 13, 2007
tubaba is up again its not a suprise even Sen david mark said it on the news paper, i knew he be up soon he is favoured by God who don make am don make am despite all the haters attacks, he still looks cute sha,david mark said despite the shot he will make it and emerge stronger than ever,thankyou very very much for the info
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by KojoZiz: 4:05am On Oct 13, 2007
Touche, cool you are very good with this information, i can tell you frankly that since when this incident and accident happened, i have not had, heard or read any thing that is as good as this information you put here for us all to see.
Thank you very much.

But somebody should talk to aysomting, she is being too forward, 2face is another person`s person. There is no need to be jealous over what is not yours.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by McOmo(m): 4:25am On Oct 13, 2007
Why must it be 2face all d time ? the guy is doing some things wrongly ! why still hang dat much in his hood for ages, sure looks like he is doing d oppressor posse . . and dont get it twisted na my personal person, 1 of my fav musicians b4 u take my saying d bitter truth 4 beef ! Nfana Ibaga . .
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Markenny(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2007
guy u no upload the pics off the guy men too?u for upload
make we know waiting happen,
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by iyererob: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hey 2Face!,i appreciate God 4 ur life.Always kw dat enermies r everywhere so u bettr b more care and get closer 2 God.-Best wishes 4u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
4m Rob.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by omokeji(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2007
[i]hello 2face my person , they know notting  ,the' ve forgotten  that  conception is not an intenton ,they believe that they can stop the work of GOD,but is a lie ,but please be prayerful aswell my guy love u my guy .and moreso goldenisk if u could read my message pls this i will like to hear from .and my email address is oyeleke41@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by TeskyMan(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2007
[b]Ladies and GentleMen,

I am about to say something now that i would pretty like you to understand.

''TUFACE AINT RUBBED MAN'' It's what he gat from his ignorance.Let me call a spade a spade, 2Face got himself INITIATED in to 2 different FRAT, (CULTISM), I know u understand what i mean, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!!!, wey 2Face dey talk na some people give me that confidence.
Let me remind of a particular sinerio, When them attack 2Face for FESTAC the other time, them NO collect a cent,i mean a KOBO from him, them just teach am some lesson of his life and they reminded him of their agreement when he got INITIATED.

We all need to talk to 2Face, he is being pushed around and i wouldnt like you to disregard what i have just said because its just the basic truth.At least if thief come person house,he go steal personal belongings and Money, But for 2Face own, them no steal anything,, na him them want so make we open up the truth,

Him don mess up!!!!So them dey treat him Bleep up, UNA WEY UNA KNOW AM , MAKE UNA FOLLOW AM TALK, Abi na only 2Face dey NAIJA,THIS NA THE 4th time they go attach am, hummm BEWARE OHHHH!!!!! Make una think ohhhhh, ARMED ROBBERS no rob 2FACE ohhhh, Na the thing wey he chop he wan vomit, because i never know how person go be as mumu as he be GO BLEND 2 frat, all in the NAME of being a BIG BOYYYYYYY,,,

I hope this makes a lot fo sense, this is nothing but the truth okay,

1 Luv, [/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color] cry undecided cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by iyererob: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2007
guy i presumed u told the truth.because d day a man blend up wit a confra that is the day he has thrown away his freedom and security, kiss
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by jaybaby(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2007
Taskman--Whatever! Waz d big deal if he is a frat?

All i want to tell him is that---he shld mind what comes out of his mouth---A Reporter asked him what he thinks of the Robbers--he said they r MAD---what he dsnt know is that he is a public figure & he gat Moni, he is too proud that is his problm! I thank God he survived it sha-nut sure if he will b LUCKY d nxt time wit d way he is running his mouth!
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by wagzo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2007
the heavens know his work down here ain't over yet. tu- baba tell them u took the shots and u're still breathing because the lord is your shield and tour refuge. keep the fire burning!
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by tosinbas: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
am very greatful to God for spearing the life of one of the best musician in nigeria and human being like me and i wish him good recovring soon, he also say himself in one of his music (se me so) that withiout him there will be no one to call our brother, i also say without him there will be know nigerian youths.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by dremoney(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2007
Glory be to God for Sparing 2baba's life. e 4 pain me o!!!!!!!

The guy's 2much(can b a clown at-times sef).

I 4 marry am if i b woman, Kip naija flag flying my guy.

Here's wishn you a quick recovery and many more blissful dayz ahead.

Tnx Touche wink
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by dremoney(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2007
TeskyMan:

[b]Ladies and GentleMen,

I am about to say something now that i would pretty like you to understand.

''TUFACE AINT RUBBED MAN'' It's what he gat from his ignorance.Let me call a spade a spade, 2Face got himself INITIATED in to 2 different FRAT, (CULTISM), I know u understand what i mean, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!!!, wey 2Face dey talk na some people give me that confidence.
Let me remind of a particular sinerio, When them attack 2Face for FESTAC the other time, them NO collect a cent,i mean a KOBO from him, them just teach am some lesson of his life and they reminded him of their agreement when he got INITIATED.

We all need to talk to 2Face, he is being pushed around and i wouldnt like you to disregard what i have just said because its just the basic truth.At least if thief come person house,he go steal personal belongings and Money, But for 2Face own, them no steal anything,, na him them want so make we open up the truth,

Him don mess up!!!!So them dey treat him Bleep up, UNA WEY UNA KNOW AM , MAKE UNA FOLLOW AM TALK, Abi na only 2Face dey NAIJA,THIS NA THE 4th time they go attach am, hummm BEWARE OHHHH!!!!! Make una think ohhhhh, ARMED ROBBERS no rob 2FACE ohhhh, Na the thing wey he chop he wan vomit, because i never know how person go be as mumu as he be GO BLEND 2 frat, all in the NAME of being a BIG BOYYYYYYY,,,

I hope this makes a lot fo sense, this is nothing but the truth okay,

1 Love, [/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color] cry undecided cheesy

u b idiot!!!!!!!!!!wetin concern frat wit d subject matter, quite sure success is far from your generation,yea?
bn a frat guy doesnt even in anyway warrant shooting him 4 chrissake,im sure he's not on d street acting James Bond lk sm RAS OSU BOYS.
nna take your time before FIRE BURN UR FAMILY(nuclear and extended) dere.

jaybaby:

Taskman--Whatever! Waz d big deal if he is a frat?

All i want to tell him is that---he shld mind what comes out of his mouth---A Reporter asked him what he thinks of the Robbers--he said they r MAD---what he dsnt know is that he is a public figure & he gat Moni, he is too proud that is his problm! I thank God he survived it sha-nut sure if he will b LUCKY d nxt time wit d way he is running his mouth!

Madam CNN,
yours is a case of a thug tryn to outsmart anoda thug.
were u dere when d reporter was asking him or your pimped ear heard?
OSHISKO
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by superman(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
tell them

foolish ppl
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by McOmo(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2007
*resubscribing to thread*
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by mailmalc(m): 5:07am On Oct 15, 2007
2baba was just too lucky this time. Thank God for his life.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Tawak: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2007
All thanks b 2 God
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Adaugo01(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2007
with this pictures i have seen, am am relax now dat tu face is ok.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by sharkur1(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2007
we all thank GOD he is okay, those of u fighting over tuface should stop it cos he doesnt know u. pls guys help me beg those after him to accept destiny as it is
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Roadblock: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2007
He was shot, but the truth is, all that happened will come out good as i see a hit song coming out of this. Congrats tuface.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by jerrymania(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2007
dremoney:

u b idiot!!!!!!!!!!wetin concern frat wit d subject matter, quite sure success is far from your generation,yea?
bn a frat guy doesnt even in anyway warrant shooting him 4 chrissake,im sure he's not on d street acting James Bond lk sm RAS OSU BOYS.
nna take your time before FIRE BURN UR FAMILY(nuclear and extended) dere.

Madam CNN,
yours is a case of a thug tryn to outsmart another thug.
were u dere when d reporter was asking him or your pimped ear heard?
OSHISKO

Why are you so abusive? We all know these guys both in the movie and music industry. But the Bleep up is that they have blasted some gees in the past or fallen off agreement. No matter how rich they get they will be chopped one way or the other.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by ronnieslimz(f): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2007
ohmigosh!!! cheesy

im sooooooooo apy 4u. . tubaba kiss cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by jaybaby(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2007
Mr. Dre wanna B-----U b SHIGIDI?-----i guess u r? i never knew u were a dumbo phweeee. must I b der 2 listen 2 an interview?cant it b shown on T.V, OTONDO
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by oyinyechi(f): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2007
may god continue to protect his people amen!
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by jerrymania(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2007
what if the guys came after him coz he stole one of their chick? U know he's good at that.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by funkydot(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2007
Most of y'all are playa-haters!!! So what if 2baba can steal the 1st Lady from Mr President, if he so desires? Success has no other name but SUCCESS! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE 2FACE, PLS GO JUMP IN THE WELL!!!Who God has blessed, no man can curse. That's all tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by jerrymania(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2007
funkydot:

Most of y'all are playa-haters!!! So what if 2baba can steal the 1st Lady from Mr President, if he so desires? Success has no other name but SUCCESS! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE 2FACE, PLS GO JUMP IN THE WELL!!!Who God has blessed, no man can curse. That's all tongue tongue tongue

Seun why do we always welcome too much paranoid children nowadays to our great forum?
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by anusule(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
when one is successful, there would always be troubles or problems somehow, somebody might not be happy about your success, it happens to everybody, but if God is for you, no man can be against you,

for tufACE, its his time to shine more,
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by Bblak(f): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2007
Thank God 4 his life.
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by SweetT1: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2007
I guess someone is really trying to put a cap in Tuface's butt ! LOL Two gunshots in 2 years ? Look here Bro, you better find you a bullet proof vest quick before you go from 2 face to 2 pac. Just when i thought Nigeria couldn't get any worse, they surprise me all the dang time. Tuface is about the only positive thing Naija got going now and they are still trying their best to terminate him. na wa o!!! Awon Omo olosi !
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by 9ja4eva: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2007
2baba renounce oh,

Nothing dey happen go fit make things happen oh,
Re: Tuface Idibia Recuperating And Fine. [with Exclusive Pictures] by RichyBlacK(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2007
2baba should get the services of a reputable security outfit.

Thank God for sparing his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? / Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals / Long List Of Celebrities Kim Kardashian Has Slept With...including C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.