Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday (9790 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / VIDEO: Lagos Transport Commissioner Embarrassed At Gani Memorial Event / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by caseymoney(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2012
I guess it's too late to cry when the head is off the neck. I think other political parties should start working towards 2015 election. Nigerian had no choice than to live with the shoeless president they voted in, based on their tribal sentiment. It's only in Nigeria people vote for medocrity. A President who couldn't debate his opponent on a nuetral ground.

Abeg, make una enjoy the fresh air till it last!!!
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by caseymoney(m): 1:44am On Jan 19, 2012
djustice:

Fashola should be ready to face a MASS PROTEST against the obnoxious Toll Gates on Lekki Epe expressway on Saturday. What is good for the goose is surely good for the gander. Any attempt by RRS or ACN thugs to stop that protest will be STIFFLY RESISTED.

We are ready for WAR in Lekki. If he doubts it, let him bring it on. While he authorises protests sponsored by his godfather, he would use RRS to put down protests against the exploitation of the people by the same tin-god?

Saturday will be very interesting in Ojota and Lekki.

Abeg, you guys should pay the price. Your elders had sold your land to the rich and even your unborn generation would pay the price. Toll in that road is not a bad thing. If you live in developed world you will realize it's a good thing for such places like Lekki. This is not Fashola. It's PPP and the private companies must get their ROI.
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by djustice: 2:02am On Jan 19, 2012
caseymoney:

Abeg, you guys should pay the price. Your elders had sold your land to the rich and even your unborn generation would pay the price. Toll in that road is not a bad thing. If you live in developed world you will realize it's a good thing for such places like Lekki. This is not Fashola. It's PPP and the private companies must get their ROI.

May God punish you and your generations for daring to bring our honest, taxpaying elders, whose taxes were used to construct the original road in the first place, into this. May the fingers with which you typed that rubbish be afflicted with leprosy, rot and fall off your useless hands. EEeediooott like you!

It is only a slowpoke like you who doesn't even have an international passport, talk less of travelling abroad, that can type this sort of rubbish about living "in developed world". Illiteracy really is a dangerous thing. If it's not Fashola, what was Hakeem Odumosu's RRS Police Unit, under the Governor's Office, doing shooting at and beating protesters during the last protest?

I know poverty is your problem, and it will be your problem until you die your miserable lazy man's death. You are envious of your fellow human beings that have worked hard to get their money, are paying WAY MORE than their fair share in taxes and are providing employment in various workplaces for millions of ordinary Lagosians.

You think we haven't been abroad before, to know that tolls roads are usually complemented by untolled and very motorable alternative routes that run parallel to the tolled roads? Or that INTRA CITY roads are never tolled? Or even that this is the ONLY ROAD IN THE WORLD where toll plazas have been clustered so closely together - 3 within a 23 km stretch of road!

Has your brain gone on permanent holiday because of the change Tinubu and Fashola are giving you? May that money bring untold grief and hardship into your already miserable life. Oloshi, akushe buruku! Just wait till Saturday!
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by pcicero(m): 2:12am On Jan 19, 2012
I don't give a damn about Fashola or Action Congress. I am a Lagosian from Epe Local Government and I have vigorously denounced Fashola's anti-people policies. I am appalled at his decision to increase LASU's school fees astronomically and the recent erection of Lekki Toll Gate. For non-indigenes who might consider it a noble undertaking, I want you to look at your state and imagine your Governor mounting such tolls between your home Local government and the next one to it and understand what I am talking about(Moreso, Ibeju Lekki was under Epe Local Government until the 90s). We, the Epe and Ibeju Lekki people, have no other place to claim as our own. It is a travesty and posterity will judge Fashole and his Godfather, Tinubu.
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by pcicero(m): 2:14am On Jan 19, 2012
*attention should have read erection*
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by pcicero(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2012
*attention should have read mounting*
Oga Seun, haba! Why this spambot they change my word now?
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by samguru(m): 2:48am On Jan 19, 2012
NLC and TUC have betrayed us,but my learned and constitutional guru(Gov. Fashola) has confirmed to us that the fundamental right of Nigerians will be always protected.
Under the protection of our Gov.,let us troop out as usual to say no to dictatorship and shame the Nigeria Labour nonsense.
EKO OONIBAJE O
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by caseymoney(m): 2:58am On Jan 19, 2012
djustice:

May God punish you and your generations for daring to bring our honest, taxpaying elders, whose taxes were used to construct the original road in the first place, into this. May the fingers with which you typed that rubbish be afflicted with leprosy, rot and fall off your useless hands. EEeediooott like you!

It is only a slowpoke like you who doesn't even have an international passport, talk less of travelling abroad, that can type this sort of rubbish about living "in developed world". Illiteracy really is a dangerous thing. If it's not Fashola, what was Hakeem Odumosu's RRS Police Unit, under the Governor's Office, doing shooting at and beating protesters during the last protest?

I know poverty is your problem, and it will be your problem until you die your miserable lazy man's death. You are envious of your fellow human beings that have worked hard to get their money, are paying WAY MORE than their fair share in taxes and are providing employment in various workplaces for millions of ordinary Lagosians.

You think we haven't been abroad before, to know that tolls roads are usually complemented by untolled and very motorable alternative routes that run parallel to the tolled roads? Or that INTRA CITY roads are never tolled? Or even that this is the ONLY ROAD IN THE WORLD where toll plazas have been clustered so closely together - 3 within a 23 km stretch of road!

Has your brain gone on permanent holiday because of the change Tinubu and Fashola are giving you? May that money bring untold grief and hardship into your already miserable life. Oloshi, akushe buruku! Just wait till Saturday!

I'm just too cultured and exposed to be exchanging words or cursing on a blog. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to my own opinion and I'm fully aware of what I'm talking about. I got land and properties in Ajah and due to your people or the so called Baale, they made me pay twice for a land had already paid for because they knew I live abroad. You talking about poverty and location. I don't have to contest my location with you because you don't know me. A matured man of my age would not curse but would rather articulate his view. So, you got it wrong about my location and person.
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by ideylaff: 3:22am On Jan 19, 2012
I'm just too cultured and exposed to be exchanging words or cursing on a blog. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to my own opinion and I'm fully aware of what I'm talking about. I got land and properties in Ajah and due to your people or the so called Baale, they made me pay twice for a land had already paid for because they knew I live abroad. You talking about poverty and location. I don't have to contest my location with you because you don't know me. A matured man of my age would not curse but would rather articulate his view. So, you got it wrong about my location and person.

GOD Bless you sir. you have handled the whole issue well. I was taken aback by the posters choice of words. No decorum or manners at all. Are ds our future leaders, displaying ds sort of uncouth behaviour in d public domain. what a pity, so sad

Once again May God bless you and give you more peace, I'm very impressed with you
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by EkoIle1: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2012
“For the avoidance of doubt, any person henceforth found on the streets, roads or pathways in this country continuing with the protests or marches shall be arrested and be charged to court immediately,” a statement said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/those-calling-for-regime-change-would-face-treason-charges-police/

I'd love to see these clowns put their money where their mouth is,
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2012
I beg who want to join me in March to protest for the Lekki toll gate? abt to seek approval from Fash the hypocrite!
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by seunlayi(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2012
samguru:

NLC and TUC have betrayed us,but my learned and constitutional guru(Gov. Fashola) has confirmed to us that the fundamental right of Nigerians will be always protected.
Under the protection of our Gov.,let us troop out as usual to say no to dictatorship and shame the Nigeria Labour nonsense.
EKO OONIBAJE O
they should as well remember that those that are not with the rally should not be hindered from moving around because they too have their right of freedom which must not be hindered.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by puzo(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2012
sad
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by adebayo201: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2012
Na wa oh! Hw saturday go come even as pple don start 2 dy fight and show their grievances 4 nairaland?!
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by Demdem(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2012
Odeshukwu, over to u.
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by lastpage: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2012
In addition to the NLC and TUC, the below people should also be sanctioned:

I suggest we boycott the FILMS of these NOLLYWOOD Eediots!

Dont buy their Films,, Dont watch their films, Dnt rent them as M.C.'s to your Ceremonies.

They are a bunch of hungry ingrates!
We are begging Mr. President because all of us in Nollywood went out of our way to campaign and vote him into office,since he assumed office we have seen ourselves being asked by people to go and meet Jonathan anytime we complain about the situation of things in the country,because they are aware of the things we did during the campaign period.

So, Mr. Jonathan should come to our aide and look into the $200 million grant that he promised entertainment industry.Stakeholders stated
Even though he answered all the questions,comments and motions as he could, Mr. Douglas did not visit Nollywood film makers empty handed as bundles of money packed in “Ghana-must-go” bags exchanged hands in the venue.

[size=14pt]We reliably gathered that these Nollywood stars got N200,000 each for supporting fuel subsidy removal[/size].Those present at this close door meeting between federal government of Nigeria and Nollywood stakeholders include; President of Association of Movie Producers, Zik Zulu Okafor,President of Actors’ Guild of Nigeria,Segun Arinze,Zeb Ejiro,Chico Ejiro,Frank Dallas,Mathias Obahiagbon,Peace Anyiam Osigwe,Paul Obazele,Fidelis Duker,Chike Bryan,Sunny Mcdon, Abubakar Yakubu,Rita Dominic,Monalisa Chinda, Florence Onuma,Charles Novia,Fred Amata,Zack Orji, Chairman Actors’ Guild of Nigeria Board of Trustees, Ifeanyi dike,Emma Ogugua,and many others.

I dont even know why most Nigerians cant say NO to such filthy lucre?
No Conscience, No Dignity of any sort!
Mtchew!

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by talk2xp: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
I dont know why some slowpoke cant just keep shut and ignore some post that their reply wont make any sense. Karl max and his like are nothing but morons on social networking sites and no doubt need their brain examined. SNG decides to protect in Lagos and idiots that are not even from the west decide if it is just or not.

And when you talk they say the oil belongs to them yet they cant live in their never developing states. I dont quite get it when the son of a tailor wears rag and the son of a farmers only feeds on crumbs. You see this fools come on TV and say that their people are living in abject poverty. Why wont they with the lowest level of education thats why they cant see beyond their nose. I pity this morons they have nothing to show for that which they call "their own" and why would they when all they have got is a criminal mind. All their governors collected so much allocation and did nothing to develop their lives and states and they pass the aggression on other regions of the federation.

You insult Tinubu and even Fashola and anytime I read your post I just ask what tha F**k is wrong with this fools that their region is nothing but the shame of a nation.

Like Fat Joe said on his track FOFO which he dedicated to diss 50cent he said this the last time you are going to hear from me on this one. And I say the same thing to those concerned as I know your lousy jobless selfs would return a baseless reply. But anyways reply am reading. AM OUT
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by Rad1cal: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by johnie: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
djustice:

Fashola should be ready to face a MASS PROTEST against the obnoxious Toll Gates on Lekki Epe expressway on Saturday. What is good for the goose is surely good for the gander. Any attempt by RRS or ACN thugs to stop that protest will be STIFFLY RESISTED.

We are ready for WAR in Lekki. If he doubts it, let him bring it on. While he authorises protests sponsored by his godfather, he would use RRS to put down protests against the exploitation of the people by the same tin-god?

Saturday will be very interesting in Ojota and Lekki.

You can see why they have been shouting themselves hoarse that they want STATE POLICE!
Re: Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
After d rally, what next? May be wait 4another issue to prop up again then we repeat d same thing again and make same speaches again and again just like nlc does with strike. There is nothing new here, we v hard this same words made by zik,awolowo and co in the past so whats the excitment nw? We behave as if we vnt had stufs like this b4 and to what end? The only meaningful protest by nigerians will be the day we all will rise up in unison to demand for d practice of true federalism and a brand new constitution. Every other protest or rallies or gathering by any group be it sng, clo's , labour, rebels, professional bodies etc is nothing but palliatives, same old stories. until then, lets keep fooling ourselves and pretend nt to know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood In Imo Kill 2 & Displaced 8000 / Armed Herdsmen Should Be Declared Terrorists – Itse Sagay / Corruption Thrives In The Executive Too, Secondus Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.