Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81217 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by namdo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
FOREXMART:

Thank God for all his protection against bokoharam and co cos friday was hell here in Kano. Finalizing plans to run back to Ph where I came frome. Green Pips to u all.

ASAP. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
FOREXMART:

Thank God for all his protection against bokoharam and co cos friday was hell here in Kano. Finalizing plans to run back to Ph where I came frome. Green Pips to u all.

oya come home asap!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
fxisreal:

Am trading strictly on a signal here and the signal is always very sure of minimum of 50 pip it could be more.  i decided to plan my trade on 50 pip daily.  actual i usually make 95pip on this 50pip target. but if i said 95pip earlier on my entry, u might not understand from 1.2920 to 1.2970.
here is my strategy of achieving the 95pip on 50pip target:

i enter 3 trade at a time.
(1) Buy 1.2920 tp @ 1.2935 =15pip
(2)Buy 1.2920 tp @ 1.2950 =30pip
(2)Buy 1.2920 tp @ 1.2970 =50pip.

that is how i usually achieve my 95pip daily.

but note, you have to be 80% sure of the direction before you enter this trade as you will understand if u go wrong you will lose x3 of your stop loss.  you could see my first post at around 10.26pm last night. i have to understand what the GAP could bring before decided on what to trade.  as u all know the trade mark " plan your trade and trade your plan"  discipline is the key in forex, i have to take my tp @1.2970 and allow the Big boys to ride on the market.
50pips from where u took your TP. Maybe you should adjust your system to leaving one small micro/mini lot for the average daily range tp but it has to be small that you wont feel emotional about itif the ADR is not achieved or you got stopped out. If profitable, then it could just makeup for the spread/cost on future trades. IMHO sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FOREXMART(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
thanks brothers. Na to start up again go be ma gbese but with life there's hope. Am still open to suggestions for a good trading system for 4hr time frame. Ma expertise are kinda limited to scalping and I won't have that pc time again soon. Any suggestions?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
FOREXMART:

Abeg run ASAP. Missed you guys!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
Looking to enter short for EU if price reaches 1.3180
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
JAkpayen:

Looking to enter short for EU if price reaches 1.3180
not today sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ozenyen(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
nice push for eurusd today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hi Guys, Wanted to know what You guys think of the Inverted Hammer in d pix below for EUR/USD 4hr chart.I went short on this particular pair.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^, seriously, you don't get confused? i mean with all those indicators?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
EU may still buy by tomorrow to 3116. but still price action remains the lead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
kenny1984:

Hi Guys, Wanted to know what You guys think of the Inverted Hammer in d pix below for EUR/USD 4hr chart.I went short on this particular pair.

if the next 4hr roll-over confirms a bear then u sell but if it does not then it is an invalid reversal candle. play safe brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ Kenny, your slowest EMA 's about too roll over, the the other two that are faster are already turning upwards and your upper bollinger band has just opened up (this is similar to a breakout on support and resistance lines). Other clues for you are that your lower bollinger has formed what is called ' a never in a million years band' i.e. less than one in a million chance of being broken and your MACD is flat.

If I were you, i'd look for longs when price  returns to the slowest EMA (the red one), this should coincide with times when your stochastic goes below the overbought line. Besides, your daily and weekly TF are bullish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Thanks Guys, Am already in the trade.I see a double top forming on the EURUSD 15 min chart. If it goes below the 50 SMA, i am looking at taking profit on the 100SMA.
Also i see double bottom forming on the USDCHF.Guys just to let you know, that the EURUSD and USDCHF are inversely proportional.

Thanks guys.U are the MENToRS,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
FOREXMART:

thanks brothers. Na to start up again go be ma gbese but with life there's hope. Am still open to suggestions for a good trading system for 4hr time frame. Ma expertise are kinda limited to scalping and I won't have that pc time again soon. Any suggestions?

I have told you to go and find a hobby that will take you outdoors, i didnt know you be PH man, carry your bags and go before BH turn you to roasted nama
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2012
swiftz:

^^, seriously, you don't get confused? i mean with all those indicators?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2012
am taking my short on eu rigth now at 1.3025 tp 1.2927 sl 1.3056  enjoy the bear while it last on EU. i will be setting my Buy limit on GU @ 1.5555  with tp of 1.5605 sl 1.5525 i will be closing this trade by 8am before news at 9 to 9.30
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2012
@swiftz

hello, you disappeared since october. where on earth have you been.

anyway, welcome back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2012
@ frenchman, hi. been around, school stuff. thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2012
swiftz:

@ frenchman, hi. been around, school stuff. thank you.
looking forward to having a nice interactive time with this smart nigerian girl wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2012
I hope the bulls lead the way this week. Like I always say, the mother of all evil in the financial market is Speculation. Let's all be careful with our trades. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2012
fxisreal:

am taking my short on eu rigth now at 1.3025 tp 1.2927 sl 1.3056  enjoy the bear while it last on EU. i will be setting my Buy limit on GU @ 1.5555  with tp of 1.5605 sl 1.5525  i will be closing this trade by 8am before news at 9 to 9.30

out of my position, on the sideline with n eagle eyes on the BULL on eu & gu. enjoy your trade,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by namdo(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2012
methodman:

I hope the bulls lead the way this week. Like I always say, the mother of all evil in the financial market is Speculation. Let's all be careful with our trades. Thank you.

i hear the greece talk was stalled, so are there other steers that could help the euro? any more info on this? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2012
EU ~ Bulls are still raging.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FOREXMART(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2012
naijababe:

i didnt know you be PH man.

Thnks Aunty, I am from from Imo State, I moved to kano frm ph about 2yrs ago, I guess its time to go back. @aguiyi seems we will be seeing much of each other soon.

Thanks yall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2012
I see the market for EU falling drastically later in the NY session. I'll be looking to short @ 1.3020 for TP1 50 pips TP2 150 SL 1.3050

Goodluck to y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2012
FOREXMART:

Thnks Aunty, I am from from Imo State, I moved to kano frm ph about 2yrs ago, I guess its time to go back. @aguiyi seems we will be seeing much of each other soon.

Thanks yall.

Imo to PH is like a stone throw. I was wondering what made you move to Kano, work or FX biz? So sorry I hope you didn't lose anything during the attack.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2012
FOREXMART:

Thanks yall.
sure, office is on odili rd while residence is on aba rd by st johns.

@ All, my ICAN result is out, i passed and have moved to the next stage, God is faithful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ozenyen(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2012
my short term thought

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FOREXMART(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2012
aguiyi:

@ All, my ICAN result is out, i passed and have moved to the next stage, God is faithful

Congratulations bro. Wish u all the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2012
aguiyi:

good one bro cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ozenyen(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2012
trade plan 2 is a break of 1.2985 and a retest to short the pair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.