Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting (660 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
All these guys protesting should be locked up and tried for treason.

After all the insults GEJ has had to bear , the reinstatement of the subsidy and peace returning to the North, we still have rascals and disgruntled elements protesting.

Protesting against what ?

This is sedition and must be dealt with by full force of the LAW.

You guys are lucky to be having the free rein to protest and riot.

In Abacha's time you would have had it.
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by nateevs(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
frosbel:

All these guys protesting should be locked up and tried for treason.

After all the insults GEJ has had to bear , the reinstatement of the subsidy and peace returning to the North, we still have rascals and disgruntled elements protesting.

Protesting against what ?

This is sedition and must be dealt with by full force of the LAW.

You guys are lucky to be having the free rein to protest and riot.

In Abacha's time you would have had it.

So you sit in the UK where you have freedom of expression, transparency in Government and security for you and yours and you dare question the rights of people in Nigeria? Telling them they are lucky to not be in Abacha's time?

It's amazing the sorts of comments you see on these threads.
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by MrGlobe(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
^
nateevs you shouldn't engage animals in discussions. The idi/ot has his brain located in the anus so he must have shi tted it out.
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
And why did the cowards not protest during the former regimes, oh let me see, GEJ is so gentle and cautious, so understanding and responsive, so what do these so called protesters do ( more like agents ) , they abuse these same good qualities that make GEJ a good president.

Typical !!!

If I was GEJ , they will all be locked up, honestly and tried for SEDITION.
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by nateevs(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

^
nateevs you shouldn't engage animals in discussions. The idi/ot has his brain located in the anus so he must have shi tted it out.

Can you imagine his choice of words. This is why I say half the people who leave the shores of the country go back the same person. Most never learn anything.

Until a court's ruling a few hours ago, people were outside the St Paul's Cathedral in the "Occupy London" campaign. The were protesting "economic inequality" right in our backyard here. I wonder the clown has not called for Soldiers to be deployed to the streets to take them off the front of the Cathedral. Instead, he's enjoying the fruits of the labour of heroes long gone, perhaps driving his car on paved roads, using world class train facilities, enjoys no harassment on the streets or at work and then is campaigning on the internet for his people back home to have unleashed on them, the wrath of the military. Pathetic!
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Rhino5dm: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Thesame people you are calling cowards are the ones that free GEJ from Turai's kitchen, last two years via a protest in Lagos and Abuja.

BTW, why are you appearing to be too daft and silly be the day?
frosbel:

And why did the cowards not protest during the former regimes, oh let me see, GEJ is so gentle and cautious, so understanding and responsive, so what do these so called protesters do ( more like agents ) , they abuse these same good qualities that make GEJ a good president.

Typical !!!

Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by GeneralGEJ: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
I am going to Drink Plenty yoruba blood today
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by nateevs(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
frosbel:

Typical !!!

Oh Please! A good President! It just sums up all there is to you.
You look around in the UK and see all you see and then call GEJ a good President?

You can and should never take away the rights of people to protest.
As long as they don't cause inconvenience to others but to say they cannot protest is utter rubbish.
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Rad1cal: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
eejits on parade. go on the streets and get whipped into line

fuccking ejits
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Imagine the way GEJ handled the Northern crisis without causing a major war, how smart he was not to fall for the tricks of those devils, how he listened and reinstated the subsidy.

S&P has recently upgraded our credit rating , making Nigeria more attractive to investors, Human rights have improved and the foundation is being laid for development and progress.

Will they allow this guy get on with it Nope.

Same thing the silly republicans did to Obama, infighting, bickering, protesting for no real cause has brought America to it's knees.

We keep copying the west, it was occupy America, and then occupy London, now Nigeria is once again COPYING the west.

Let us be original, calm and supportive of GEJ.

Give him time.
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by nateevs(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
frosbel:

Imagine the way GEJ handled the Northern crisis without causing a major war, how smart he was not to fall for the tricks of those devils, how he listened and reinstated the subsidy.

S&P has recently upgraded our credit rating , making Nigeria more attractive to investors, Human rights have improved and the foundation is being laid for development and progress.

Will they allow this guy get on with it    Nope.

Same thing the silly republicans did to Obama, infighting, bickering, protesting for no real cause has brought America to it's knees.

We keep copying the west, it was occupy America, and then occupy London, now Nigeria is once again COPYING the west.

Let us be original, calm and supportive of GEJ.

Give him time.

So Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria are all copying the west too.
Shambles of an opinion.

People can choose to support GEJ based on how they see his performance.
GEJ, should, with the powers conferred on him, win the trust of the people.
It should never be the other way round.

The people are tired of promises. They want to see effects. 
Tell me one thing that GEJ has done that affects the man on the street? Transport, Power, Economy, Jobs, Roads, name it.
Why should they support him?
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Frosbel by the time they deport you from where you doing your cleaning job back to Nigeria you will know the scores, mu-mu apologists
Re: Subsidy Has Been Removed , Why Are These Agents And Rascals Still Protesting by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Batam:

@ Frosbel by the time they deport you from where you doing your cleaning job back to Nigeria you will know the scores, mu-mu apologists

lol.

Na British passport wey I get ,  how dem go take deport me   undecided

Which reminds me, It is almost time for my night cleaning shift  grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Over Dependent On Oil And Neglected Other Sector? / Nigerian Police Arrest Hundreds Of "boko Haram Recruits" / Minister’s Cash Gift Triggers Free-for-all In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.