Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Radiance (sj-3) Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Radiance (sj-3) Products (2981 Views)

Classic Makeup, LA Girl, Black Radiance, Jordana At Wholesale And Retail Price / Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radiance (sj-3) Products by babyvic(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2007
Pls, is there anyone that has used this product? I'm thinking or getting it and i need to hear from someone that has a practical experience of the range I.e -The foaming cleanser & exfoilant
      The five minutes masque  
      The brightening creme.
Have you used any of these?
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by babyvic(f): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2007
Anyone with an idea? Have u used it before?
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2007
I've been looking for radiance sj-3 products in Nigeria. Any idea where I can get them? I've heard they R the bomb.
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by babyvic(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
Well, i don't know. My guy's coming home 4m UK n i told him 2 get d product 4 me but i want 2 know if it's really worth it first. Any idea?
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by suze(f): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
Go to perfumery. Its on 1st floor at citymall opposite muson center . They have their products there.
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by gozizi: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
U wanna look like Beyonce? Get Sj-3 products  grin
Remember to take ur b4 and after pics o!! Also make sure ur wallet is packed 4 de next one year. U'll like the results so much it'll be like investing. grin grin
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by suze(f): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2007
I did a research on radiance SJ-3 products and from what I can gather, itws made specifically for asian skin.From what I gathered, The people that have used it and made comments about it are all indians.

Who knows of any nigerian that has used it?

Because that how every body was making noise about makari. But makari doesnt really suit african skin. Most people that I know that have used it ended up with bumps on their faces.
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by babyvic(f): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2007
Pls o, If u're a nigerian and u've used any of Radiance sj3 products, kindly respond urgently!
Re: Radiance (sj-3) Products by soldee: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
Its the stearates in Makari that make it so bad. Stearates are synthesized to behave like the skins natural oils. Unfortunately, the skins natural oils - sebum - collect and losge deep within the inner layers of the skin. Because sebum is natural to the body, it is easiliy gotten rid of by soaps and cleanser. Stearates on the other hand lodge really deep within the skin - which is why they work so fast, but, when they get deep under the skin, they STAY there, far beyond the reach of regular soaps and cleansers. Then because they are not natural oils, once they stay overnight for a couple of days, tehy become dirt particles and begin to rot. The skins pores that contain them then become boils, cysts and postules. They're trapped chemicals the body cant get rid off.

So Ladies!!! when buying ANY face product, check the ingredient list to be sure there are no stearates there. Cysts, boils and pimples caused by stearates usually disappear within a few days of stoppage of the culprit product.

stearates are however very good ingredients for body products, lotions and cremes - especially good for hands and feet - they really go deep to soften the body skin. I guess its because the skin on the body is less delicate so it can better deal with the stearates.

(1) (Reply)

Please,why Do Some Ladies Wear This? / Affordable Flat Shoes / Who Wears Abercrombie And Fitch And Other North American Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.