Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

p - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / p (9927 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Dont Fall For This NYSC SCAM / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

p by goodman3(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
F
Re: p by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
I'm yet to go for nysc and I'm not sure I'll be going(personal reasons)but I've heard countless stories of how reckless\indiscriminate s3x happens in camp,I often wonder what could be the cause of this,is it that people can't abstain for just 3 weeks or is it some kind of tradition or something?though I believe that its not everyone who goes to camp that engages in such, but those that do are more than those that don't. I'm looking for answers too.
Re: p by swtdarling(f): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
this doesn't only apply to females,guys with girlfriends too do this.they ll jst say they need a g/f for jst the service year.cheating has nothing to do with service year,a person that is indiscipline and lacks self control would always do this nysc or not!
Am currently serving and do not engage in such.but the thing my eyes see during camp shocked!.both guys n girls av sex on d field at nite without shame.buh i think its more rampant in eastern state.cos ma friends too share similar experiences!!

1 Like

Re: p by Sijo01(f): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
Its not applicable 2evry body!
its depends on how self discipline u ar.
hav gone & returned, i never engaged in any form of intimate bullshit.
though i hard pipo do it both married & single, but never saw wif my eyes.
Re: p by doeeyed: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nope,
Re: p by Basildon1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Oh my, memories of Imo State *licking lips*

I think there is sumthing about placing young hot blooded males and females in the same place. By the end of second week, most people lose it. I guess , provided with the right environment, everyone is ready for an adventure even married women (that still baffles me!)
Re: p by AZeD1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
swtdarling:

this doesn't only apply to females,guys with girlfriends too do this.they ll jst say they need a g/f for jst the service year.cheating has nothing to do with service year,a person that is indiscipline and lacks self control would always do this nysc or not!
Am currently serving and do not engage in such.but the thing my eyes see during camp shocked!.both guys n girls av sex on d field at nite without shame.buh i think its more rampant in eastern state.cos ma friends too share similar experiences!!
For the bolded would you have said otherwise??
Read the warning on your profile pic and i dont mind!!!!
Re: p by slimyem: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
had a serious relationship which was very obvious to every of my roomates while in camp as as such they formed protective over me.they'd worry if i wasnt in the room after parade and would threaten to report me to him cuz he came around every sunday
He also followed me around with calls and the only time i had alone was on the parade ground or when hanging out with 3 girlfriends whom i formed a clique with.
Now,that we are history,i regret not having all the fun i wanted to back then.

1 Like

Re: p by coogar: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
slimyem:

had a serious relationship which was very obvious to every of my roomates while in camp as as such they formed protective over me.they'd worry if i wasnt in the room after parade and would threaten to report me to him cuz he came around every sunday
He also followed me around with calls and the only time i had alone was on the parade ground or when hanging out with 3 girlfriends whom i formed a clique with.
Now,that we are history,i regret not having all the fun i wanted to back then.

it's not too late, slimyem.
just go for another round of nysc. . . .tell me the state you'd be serving and i would meet you there and do the honours.

1 Like

Re: p by 25omega(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
i didn't get the chance to even finish high school in Nigeria needles to say doing NYSC cry one more thing to miss about Nigeria cry
Re: p by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have to say this is entertaining
Re: p by Cuddlemii: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hmm Nyssssssssc!!!!!

I think a similar topic has been created in the past which I commented on.

Yes you are very right op, nysc camp was for some peeps to explore for the last time before they get into the labor market or get married. I did mine few years back. I didn't partake in the intimacy part because I didn't want any gist spreading abt me doin my thang but I spied on participants extensively well.

Guinness stand, the back of mammy market and the camp ground was where the show was happening. I usually act like I am searching for something with a torch light to do a little sight seeing.  Then there was a day, when almost all ladies in the girls side of the dorm were showing their pants, bras etc to guys who were opposite the dorm. Some of the guys showed their own manhood, condoms and things like that. There were some female bathrooms that were infrared & Bluetooth enabled, guys had their feel peeping. Babes slept in guys dorm and were not shy about it. No one sends you in camp O, everyone just made the best use of the experience.

I had one camp maga sha, that one usually spend money like craze, my friends and I enjoyed the luxury of free food, exotic wines, gifts etc but nothing happened cos he was not as fine as Olu. Almost everyone has relationships on there, not necessary for sex but for the fun of it. I knew some two guys Olu and Tunde, lawd have mercy. Coincidentally I knew everyone in the location they lived in so we(Olu, Tunde & I) became friends because we had mutual friends. They usually sneaked in their friends who dressed up like corpers, those ones got free blow jobs and all because they were sharp fine boys. Those guys cracked me up big time.

The married women in my camp were even finer than the single babes, mehn those married women were flogging like mad. I remember one slender fit one that played volleyball  that was sleeping-with one of the officers with that her short hairdo, hiss. As for those moslim chicks that wore that black robe thingy that covers their whole body, theirs was just about removing their black apparel thingy, put it on the floor and flog them on it, it like those ones were starved due to the hypocritical life they lived cos they caned like fools. The doctors were terrible beings, what they did in that sick bay was marvelous, babes usually heed there when they did not want to go through the tedious camp activities in the early hours of the morning so the doctors treated them well.

Olu was on my case but due to the fact I knew who was sleeping-with who, I didn't want my name added to the list but during one drama night like that he kissed my neck or cheek unexpectedly. He took me unawares but mehn it felt so good, till now I cant even explain what kind of kiss was that. I was willing to kiss him after nysc, I told him on POP day but but he thought I was joking (probably he remembered how I played on his intelligence & all my indecisiveness). My fone was bad so I lost all my contacts. sobs.

I served in lag but the best place for guys to serve is Akwa-Ibom/ Calabar. Male corpers find it hard leaving those places. If you are lucky to serve as a teacher in a female secondary school, you would be richly rewarded (money is not everything so you would get other possessions indeed, oh you would love the experience grin)
Re: p by slimyem: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

it's not too late, slimyem.
just go for another round of nysc. . . .tell me the state you'd be serving and i would meet you there and do the honours.
l'm afraid that's impossible and then you wouldnt be there as a serving corper.
Would you?
Re: p by coogar: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
slimyem:

l'm afraid that's impossible and then you wouldnt be there as a serving corper.
Would you?

why not?
i am yet to do the nysc thingy. . . .i
if you can guarantee you would be in either lagos, abuja or portharcourt. . . .nysc, here i come.
by all means, avoid the northern states. i don't wanna die in the hands of boko haram.
Re: p by Lizzylois(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
Its bout self discipline.I was in camp in nov,thou saw many pple engagin in it,thou had many guys approach me,buh neva cheated on my man cos I was in camp.neva allowed myself to be carried away by d fun in camp.so its bout self discipline.in a nutshell,not all ladies or gents engage in it in camp.
Re: p by swtdarling(f): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
A-ZeD:

For the bolded would you have said otherwise??
Read the warning on your profile pic and i dont mind!!!!

lolz.there's no point lying,no one knows me here tongue
Re: p by bekay911(f): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Well uur topic said ladies be honest as if guys arent involved as well.
Well i wasnt interested in dudes i was busy making frnds here n dere. Enjoying evry moment of adventure lectures. Camp was fun watching alhajis coming in evry weekend to pixk chicks. Galfrnds spoiling me with moni
Re: p by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
hmmm
Re: p by goodman3(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
F
Re: p by ronkebp(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Why would i cling to one guy when i can have 100s' of guys during service, abeg poo happens but not intimacy on the field.
Re: p by Cuddlemii: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
Jeffbaba:

Hmmm lizzylois am very proud of you, i wonder what makes girls get soooo lose there, is it that your man does not bleep you enof or what?, hmmmm this very interesting, ladies keep the experiences coming cos am loving this #chuckling#

I think you need to correct your statement. Is it all girls that go into the camp that are in a relationship? Most were single. A lot of them met their hubbies there so what with the loose word. Now you wont allow ladies to be free & expressive in replying the post now, hiss. All these self-righteous pple have come.
Re: p by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Cuddlemii=Self unrighteous person
Re: p by peziz(f): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have not gone 4 service yet; bt probably serve in feb/march this year. Mmh! Cnt wait to see all this juicy stories unfold b4 me. Camp sounds like lot of fun 4rm wt i hear, bt i dnt think i wnt to indulge in the s3x thingy. Anyways they say never say never. So help me God. Really wish i could skip this nysc thing sef. Body and mind no do me go at all.
Re: p by Lizzylois(f): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
@cuddlemii,not sayin dat ₪D̶̲̥̅̊ not tryin to play holier dan thou,buh most pple I heard deir stories datin one or two pple in camp were either in a relationship or d oda,or even married.I jst said its a matter of self discipline.I promised myself dat I wasn't gonna do dat in camp nd I sticked to it.shikena.
Re: p by Lizzylois(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
@jeffbaba.a kiss for u.
Re: p by Araboy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
cuddlemii are not coming clean cheesy

Are you sure about the Hijabi sisters or were they Christian nuns ? shocked
Re: p by Cuddlemii: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Lizzylois:

@cuddlemii,not sayin dat  ₪D̶̲̥̅̊  not tryin to play holier dan thou,buh most pple I heard deir stories datin one or two pple in camp were either in a relationship or d oda,or even married.I jst said its a matter of self discipline.I promised myself dat I wasn't gonna do dat in camp nd I sticked to it.shikena.

No dt was not for u hun.

It was for that dude calling the nysc babes dt had intimacy, loose because they were cheating on their guys. But most of them were single and some are married to their nysc bobo so what has loose got to do with it. Babes that mess around outside the nysc  camp nko? those ones r goose abi?

If they were cheating on their hubby or bf, that is when u can call them loose but if matured babes decides to fool around then I think its their biz. I didn't slam on there but I didn't judge them either, I just enjoyed the scenery as part of life experiences.
Re: p by Cuddlemii: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

Cuddlemii=Self unrighteous person

cuddlemii=realist/not judgemental cool cool
Re: p by slimyem: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

why not?
i am yet to do the nysc thingy. . . .i
if you can guarantee you would be in either lagos, abuja or portharcourt. . . .nysc, here i come.
by all means, avoid the northern states. i don't wanna die in the hands of boko haram.
i hope you know nysc can only be done once though peeps fraudulently go back for it more than once.
Thank you.that once is just fine for me although i wish i could have mingled with the guys a little more than i did.
Btw,aint you supposed to be above 30 and married?
Nysc is for youths you know??
Re: p by Cuddlemii: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Araboy:

cuddlemii are not coming clean  cheesy

Are you sure about the Hijabi sisters or were they Christian nuns ?  shocked

See dis dude, I was a camera woman during camp days O. Leave that thing, na by attire or its by the heart n commitment of a human being to God

Na today? Na those chicks dey saba pass sef.
Re: p by coogar: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
slimyem:

i hope you know nysc can only be done once though peeps fraudulently go back for it more than once.
Thank you.that once is just fine for me although i wish i could have mingled with the guys a little more than i did.

mingled or shagg[i]e[/i]d?

Btw,aint you supposed to be above 30 and married?
Nysc is for youths you know??

30? married? who's giving you this yeye gist.
you don't even know the nysc rules. . . .it states that anyone who graduated after the 30 yrs of age can be exempted.
if you graduate at 20 and you decide to serve at 50, you shall be allowed to serve.
slimyem = dumb blonde. grin
Re: p by lolaluv1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
I served in the south-south. I was single, and very innocent. I never got involved in any dirty orientation camp stuff but later got into a relationship (my first) with a fellow corper later on in service year. Fellowships usually hold every night on camp to deter temptations and my best pal was a deeper life sister. So orientation camp was pretty bland for me.

Apart from that, our camp commandant was fresh at the job. Hence, he was overzealous and they kept a strict watch over the environs, even entering female hostel past midnight to punish those making night call and making the guys frog jump for being drunk. They made sure that they spoiled people's plans and we were terrified of them.
After the 3 weeks orientation camp, service year was the bomb though. I shared a flat with some crazy guys and that (plus my brothers) really gave me a knowledge of how guys operate when in their zone. A knowledge I applied when I was writing 'campus blues'.

My relationship with the corper consisted of long walks, cuddling and making out. No wild happenings.
It lasted farther than service year then we broke up.
In retrospect, I shouldn't have spent such a life-defining moment as NYSC so immersed in the whole thing. Should have hung out with other peeps, made friends, improved myself; rather than doing the whole couple thingy cause it limits you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here / NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.