Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171807 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2012
Dear admin officer,you didnt ans my question,i ask if the school collect combined result from different bodies (i.e waec & neco) for o'level result
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2012
Dotunloba: Dear admin officer,you didnt ans my question,i ask if the school collect combined result from different bodies (i.e waec & neco) for o'level result
Guy mr Adeniyi is nt on nairaland...wie did u nw c admssn officer....uniosun rquires 2 o.level rzuts at nt mor dan 2 sittings...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2012
mayorall:
Guy mr Adeniyi is nt on nairaland...wie did u nw c admssn officer....uniosun rquires 2 o.level rzuts at nt mor dan 2 sittings...

Good one here
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2012
Remember.............................

[size=24pt]Is UNIOSUN Post-UTME form out now? and How much is it?[/size]

Click HERE [size=14pt] =>[/size] www.uniosun.info now

[size=14pt] to be the 1st candidate to know and secure your ADMISSION this year.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by olawaleomiyewo: 11:29pm On May 16, 2012
plz anybody as uniosun started selling post utme form
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 4:45am On May 17, 2012
Want to get YOUR admission straight into UNIOSUN? YES?

Join the 1st 100 serious UNIOSUN aspirants to be informed,tutored and shown the right ways to a secured,genuine ways of making your Admission into UNIOSUN a success 100% Guaranteed..................................

Read now and take action [Note that "NO PAIN NO GAIN" as YOU read the page & make sure that YOU read it to the end as it might be one or two things there that will help in time to come because this opportunity is gone in less than 48hrs as only more (Ten) 10 serious UNIOSUN aspirants are needed......................................................

Checkout here => http://www.uniosun.info/2012/05/be-among-1st-smart-uniosun-aspirant-to.html now before it's too late.......

A word is enough for the wise ones.........................................................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Holoomyday(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2012
Plz can one b possibly admitd into the institution even without making her of any choice?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by segsman(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2012
is it realy true that u can write the putme exam of uniosun when u did not choose the skul in ur utme and also gain addmission?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by nanaman(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2012
Preserver, i read your post and also visited the link you posted but i need some clarifications because i would love to be part of the stuff. I would be making the payment online via gtbank internet banking, what are the info required after that is done. As for me the money is not the issue but the admission because this is my 3rd time of writing jamb since 2010 making above 200 in all and am physically challeged. Secondly, what percentage guarantee would you give for a law student aspirant haven scored 212 in Jamb. Lastly,can you please help with direction from ibadan to ifetedo the law campus of uniosun. God bless
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by tollanny(f): 1:17pm On May 17, 2012
abeg o..is it possible for uniosun to accept a pass in math for linguistics
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by jidowu84: 3:18pm On May 17, 2012
@preserver, how much is UNIOSUN school fees?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by jidowu84: 3:19pm On May 17, 2012
@preserver, how much is UNIOSUN school fees? And how can someone that did not choose the scholl at all be admited into the school?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2012
Holoomyday: Plz can one b possibly admitd into the institution even without making her of any choice?

yes and I'm sure that others asking this question must be satisfied now......................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2012
nanaman: Preserver, i read your post and also visited the link you posted but i need some clarifications because i would love to be part of the stuff. I would be making the payment online via gtbank internet banking, what are the info required after that is done. As for me the money is not the issue but the admission because this is my 3rd time of writing jamb since 2010 making above 200 in all and am physically challeged. Secondly, what percentage guarantee would you give for a law student aspirant haven scored 212 in Jamb. Lastly,can you please help with direction from ibadan to ifetedo the law campus of uniosun. God bless

Read the page very well as I'm not saying that the fee is for you to secure admission.

Read the page very well please.................................Thanks...................................................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by nanaman(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2012
Yes i did that and neither did i say it was meant for that just want to know how you can be of good help in that faculty and the description please
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2012
nanaman: Yes i did that and neither did i say it was meant for that just want to know how you can be of good help in that faculty and the description please

Ok! !!Get across to me for me to explain cuz I don't want to unleash some secrets about that here so that other Law students won't get the gist and beat up YOU with it and I'm doing this because I can remember that you once gave me a call & mind you,I don't have so that much time again except for my subscribers which I see sign of seriousness in and they believe in me that I could of assistance to them.Thanks..........
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2012
jidowu84: @preserver, how much is UNIOSUN school fees?

Kindly explore University website...........................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by tosins(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2012
4 we that did not choose them can we just get the form nd fill it.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2012
I can see that there are some special questions here that need special answers............
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:04am On May 18, 2012
tosins: 4 we that did not choose them can we just get the form nd fill it.
let d form b out first...If u can,dey wil includ it in d post utme advertisement...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2012
PRESERVER:

Ok! !!Get across to me for me to explain cuz I don't want to unleash some secrets about that here so that other Law students won't get the gist and beat up YOU with it and I'm doing this because I can remember that you once gave me a call & mind you,I don't have so that much time again except for my subscribers which I see sign of seriousness in and they believe in me that I could of assistance to them.Thanks..........
Maga don pay o........ Halleluyah!
*singing Terry G*
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by kennyolakanlo: 6:35pm On May 18, 2012
Pls I scored 189 in my jamb and I choosed uniosun as my 2nd choice,tried changing it to 1st choice tho but ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ form has closed already,I choosed political science $ international relations,is dere any hope 4 me
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2012
kenny olakanlo: Pls I scored 189 in my jamb and I choosed uniosun as my 2nd choice,tried changing it to 1st choice tho but ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ form has closed already,I choosed political science $ international relations,is dere any hope 4 me

D norma cut-off mark 4 dat course is 200 bt kip checkn dis thread if any changs ocur u wil b informed..ur score is ok 4 Agric and Educational courses 4 nw...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2012
Acordn 2 1 of d lecturers...d post utme might nt b august..it was august last year due 2 sum certain rsons..E said pipu dat didn't chus uniosun wil also ask 2 aply..it wil b sumfn lyk june july and uniosun wil wait 4 oda skus 2 do dias so dat stdts wu didn't do wel dere wil aply...so stat prparn guys...gudluk
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2012
mayorall: Acordn 2 1 of d lecturers...d post utme might nt b august..it was august last year due 2 sum certain rsons..E said pipu dat didn't chus uniosun wil also ask 2 aply..it wil b sumfn lyk june july and uniosun wil wait 4 oda skus 2 do dias so dat stdts wu didn't do wel dere wil aply...so stat prparn guys...gudluk

Good one here but I'm happy to tell you all that interested applicants might not be called for as enough people already applied to UNIOSUN and mind you,former Vice Chancellor will be leaving the post for others=>full gist here @ http://www.uniosun.info/2012/05/heres-vacancy-for-posts-of-vice.html

For this reason,this might make the school not to be well organised and I hereby tell you people that are planning to choose UNIOSUN as Interested applicant should please prepare and concentrate on the Higher Institution you've taken in your UTME.

Cheers and I say goodluck to every one and to you...............

Umartins1:
Maga don pay o........ Halleluyah!
*singing Terry G*

you can never gain admission because your mind is full of negativity and negative minds cannot enter Higher Institutions.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2012
you can never gain admission because your mind is full of negativity and negative minds cannot enter Higher Institutions.
[/quote]

where on hell do you know that I'm an admission seeker??
And nonetheless, mr. Police! Why the curse??

Is there any crime in singing ni??
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by nanaman(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2012
If maga pay wetin concern u why u no go open ur website..solo makinde.olofofo,aporoko.. Next time u keep ur dirty gut shut if u have notin gud to say or contribute.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2012
JAMB announces cut-
off mark
The cut off mark
for the 2012
Unified Tertiary
Matriculation
Examination has
been placed at 180, by the Joint
Admissions and Matriculation
Board on Monday.
For national polytechnics,
colleges of education and other
diploma-awarding institutions
JAMB put the cut off at 160.
The announcement kick-starts
the admission process into
higher institutions.
Minister of Education, Prof.
Ruqayyatu Rufa'i, who chaired
the meeting where the cut off
marks were determined,
appealed to the various
institutions to adhere strictly to
admission guidelines.
The minister added that the
insitution must each observe
"the admission criteria based on
merit, catchment area and
educationally less-developed
states in accordance with the
Federal Government's
guidelines."
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by kennyolakanlo: 7:03pm On May 22, 2012
Gud evening,sunce ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ cut off mark as bin placed @ 180,do I still av chances of doin ma course if I get gud marks in ma post utme ₪ I follow it up wit gud connections 4 ma admission..got 189 ₪ I choosed uniosun as ma 2nd choice wit pol sci ₪ international relations
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2012
kenny olakanlo: Gud evening,sunce ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ cut off mark as bin placed @ 180,do I still av chances of doin ma course if I get gud marks in ma post utme ₪ I follow it up wit gud connections 4 ma admission..got 189 ₪ I choosed uniosun as ma 2nd choice wit pol sci ₪ international relations
Guy u gat a chanc of gaining admission so far u'r qualified 4 d post utme....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by themmyt1: 9:08pm On May 22, 2012
Pls i beg...wen is uniosun writting deir postutme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (114)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.