Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This (946 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Abeokuta Urgently! / I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Ibadan Urgently! / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by guru01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hello,
as you all know the name COLLABORATION. Well, am not a legend, but am a professional web designer with good frontend development skills, i am seeking for a collaboration with my fellow nigerians to be able to accomplish my vision. I am seeking for like minded people who wants to achieve the same goals and vision with me, to join me in building a worldwide recognise firm.
Your money is not needed, but your passion and skills to accomplish your own dreams.
Pls send me an email, josiahaccounts@gmail.com and let continue from there.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by guru01(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2012
In nigeria, collab is an abomination to some, why to others its just what is need.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by binkabir(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2012
guru01:

In nigeria, collab is an abomination to some, why to others its just what is need.
you are right. i have interest but you should have specified the area of programming interest (someone may have interest but his idea or knowledge are not needed immediately, )

eg.
frontend guys : html5, css 3, jquery, dojo, mootools, prototype
backend guys: asp, php, jsp mysql, mangoDB .

this will give everyone a clear picture on what his/her effort in the collaboration will mean.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by guru01(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2012
@binkabir,
both frontend and backend are need, and also internet marketers and graphic designers.

Cheers.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by Thatdave(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2012
guru01:

@binkabir,
both frontend and backend are need, and also internet marketers and graphic designers.

Cheers.
U still havent said the programming language nor the front and backend skills you said you have.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by binkabir(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Thatdave:

U still havent said the programming language nor the front and backend skills you said you have.

well.
i have some knowledge in the following.
scripting : php, python.
db: mysql
javascript FW: jquery,dojo.
version control: git.
frameworks: yiiframework,zend.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by Delaw7(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
I HAVE SENT YOU A MAIL AS PER YOUR POST.

LETS KNOW HOW THINGS WORKOUT.

MY CONTACT IS,

08061682121, 08097003202.

Ade4real@rocketmail.com

Thanks
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by guru01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2012
You can take down the world as a group, but can achieve much success alone even if you are the best.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by guru01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
De-law:

I HAVE SENT YOU A MAIL AS PER YOUR POST.

LETS KNOW HOW THINGS WORKOUT.

MY CONTACT IS,

08061682121, 08097003202.

Ade4real@rocketmail.com

Thanks

have sent you a reply.
Re: Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This by guru01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
pls specify the area of skills you are proficient with.

(1) (Reply)

Code4.me - Beta [nigerian Freelance Marketplace] / Another Nairaland Domain? / How Do I Get Into Google First Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.