Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 (1965 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? / Voice Of Righteousness Daily Devotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2012
Rw Schambach, man of faith&integrity, firm preacher of righteousness goes home at 85. Fondly remembered for his passion for souls, messages on sanctification, revival&truly amazing faith in prayer. I can't forget the testimony of the lady in distress that interrupted his revival meeting years ago. She apologized&in tears requested urgent prayer for her son. In 15mins he would be executed for a murder he didn't commi, t. Schambach got the congregation to join him in prayer. He exclaimed in faith 'Holy Ghost arrest him!'. That same moment the murderer called the police and turned himself in. Asked why he said 'I don't know but something got a hold of me'. Praise God. It made the headlines. Lord help us honour You while here and hereafter receive us into glory. Amen. Prayers for Donna Schambach his daughter and the rest of the family. — Wall Photos

Re: Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 by Sparkle777(f): 3:54am On Jan 20, 2012
He is in a much better place am sure. Rip. Condolences to his family.
Re: Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
OlowoTee:

Rw Schambach, man of faith&integrity, firm preacher of righteousness goes home at 85. Fondly remembered for his passion for souls, messages on sanctification, revival&truly amazing faith in prayer. I can't forget the testimony of the lady in distress that interrupted his revival meeting years ago. She apologized&in tears requested urgent prayer for her son. In 15mins he would be executed for a murder he didn't commi, t. Schambach got the congregation to join him in prayer. He exclaimed in faith 'Holy Ghost arrest him!'. That same moment the murderer called the police and turned himself in. Asked why he said 'I don't know but something got a hold of me'. Praise God. It made the headlines. Lord help us honour You while here and hereafter receive us into glory. Amen. Prayers for Donna Schambach his daughter and the rest of the family. — Wall Photos

He just changed location.

(1) (Reply)

A London Spies In Nigeria Exposed!!! / Pope Benedict XVI Publishes Biography Of Jesus / Evolution Of The Eye By Sinequanon debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.