Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is Allah Like You? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Allah Like You? (1091 Views)

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse / Who Is Allah? / Who Is Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah Like You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2012
Can any Muslim answer this pertinent question?

While being beaten, Abdul’s son asked him, "Papa, is Allah like you?" Hurt and shocked, Abdul began to look for the loving God of creation, and found Him in the Prophet Jesus. This is an emotional tract for Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gc-EsO8lWg

Does anyone of you aspire to be like him?

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1058/1058_01.asp
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
a child who is receiving beating from his father will not in the middle of it ask calmly the silly question you put forward. The boy will be bawling and saying papa please and i am sorry, i will not do it again.

i see that Abdullah didnt look for God in Yahweh. If he did, He will find what you found, and you preferred Prophet Jesus over him.

Abdullah will soon find out that prophet Jesus was not meek as you think.

Jesus was a warrior because he came with war and sword.

He had no respect for elders, including his mother.

He was bad tempered the reason he ran the money exchangers out of the court yard.

When Abdullah finally is like Jesus, he ruined his son's life by running it into the ground. The son will be fortunate if he is not slaughtered before his father by the command of the father.

Oh Christians, I have used only the Bibles to arrive at the above.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Judek2(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

a child who is being beating by his father will not ask calmly the silly question you put forward. The boy will be bawling and saying papa please and i am sorry, i will not do it again.

i see that Abdullah didnt look for God in Yahweh. If he did, He will find what you found, and you preferred Prophet Jesus over him.

He was bad tempered the reason he ran the money exchangers out of the court yard.

When Abdullah finally is like Jesus, he rule his son's life into the ground. The son will be fortunate if he is not slaughtered before his father by the command of the father.

Oh Christians, I have used only to Bibles to arrive at the above.

Always ranting.
Trying and always to twist my Lord to fit your inhumane and wicked prophet.

Try harder, cool
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Judek2:

Always ranting.

Try harder, cool

If he is not ranting the Koran in Arabic , he is busy ranting incoherent nonsense grin
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Judek2: « #2 on: Today at 08:17:30 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 11:49:12 PM
a child who is being beating by his father will not ask calmly the silly question you put forward. The boy will be bawling and saying papa please and i am sorry, i will not do it again.

When Abdullah finally is like Jesus, he rule his son's life into the ground. The son will be fortunate if he is not slaughtered before his father by the command of the father.

Oh Christians, I have used only to Bibles to arrive at the above.

Always ranting.

Try harder, Cool
[/Quote]Instead of me saying the bold to Olaadegbu because of the below, I suck it up and responded in kind with what is above the bold; stop crying like a baby, mehn.

[Quote]Posted by: OLAADEGBU
Insert Quote
Can any Muslim answer this pertinent question?

While being beaten, Abdul’s son asked him, "Papa, is Allah like you?" Hurt and shocked, Abdul began to look for the loving God of creation, and found Him in the Prophet Jesus. This is an emotional tract for Muslims.

Does anyone of you aspire to be like him?[/Quote]

[Quote]In JESUS name, the Devil trembles,and Demons cry aloud.[/Quote]The same devil who ran him into the woods called wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights, making sure he was hungry enough to be confused about the season of the fig? The same devil who took him on the top of the mountain, on the cliff, asking him to worship him? You now the devil is still alive till the end of time and the death that Jesus wrestled is still catching up to people? What efforts, what wasted and unsuccessful efforts of Jesus! What failure. You people need to come to the another comforter.

@frosbel; « #3 on: Today at 03:11:34 PM »
{Quote]Quote from: Judek2 on Today at 08:17:30 AM
Always ranting.

Try harder, Cool

If he is not ranting the Koran in Arabic , he is busy ranting incoherent nonsense Grin[quote][/Quote]Inlaw, is the above from me any improvement? I am sure you are biting your fingers, right now because you know that you are a disbeiever.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Judek2(m): 3:16am On Jan 22, 2012

The same devil who ran him into the woods called wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights, making sure he was hungry enough to be confused about the season of the fig? The same devil who took him on the top of the mountain, on the cliff, asking him to worship him? You now the devil is still alive till the end of time and the death that Jesus wrestled is still catching up to people? What efforts, what wasted and unsuccessful efforts of Jesus! What failure. You people need to
come to the another comforter.

Yeap smiley
The same Devil he defeated on that occation.
Its that same Devil that spoke to Mohammad about his masters three daughters. cheesy

That same Devil that cried out while casted out by Jesus, the same Devil addresed himself as "LEGION,for we are many".

So that same LEGIONS is Allah, for they are many so he addresses himself as "WE" smiley

Yeah,the same devil circulates cool .
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^^^^ You are a liar. You know if the devil was defeated, he will not carry him to the cliff and ask him to jump if he dared.
The same devil who infested the rock of christianity; peter.

I curse the devil and you better not dare to curse him because he will get you and your lord.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Saviour crossing.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20040816.gif[/img]

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head and, you shall bruise his heel" -- Genesis 3:15
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ The Christian Bibles savior is a snake.
Thats ironic. But expected to hurt them since God has put enmity between man and the christian savior.
The snake is drawing blood from them.
They are bruising the head of the savior,

The Bible is so wrong considering that we have some snakes that do not hurt humans. and you dont have to tame it before he it is a thing that can hurt you.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2012
@OLaadegbu; « #7 on: January 24, 2012, 10:56 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on January 22, 2012, 08:26 AM
^^^^^^^ You are a liar. You know if the devil was defeated, he will not carry him to the cliff and ask him to jump if he dared.
The same devil who infested the rock of christianity; peter.

I curse the devil and you better not dare to curse him because he will get you and your lord.

Your master allah, is a liar and he was defeated on the cross of Calvarly. This is the reason he is deceiving you guys that our Lord Jesus Christ did not die on the cross because he knows that's where his head was crushed and that he is living on borrowed time.[/Quote]I dont know whether to sake my head or weep for your ignorant soul and dead heart? You are not even ashamed to say what you worship died. The sango worshipers have more sense than you. At least they are protecting the honor of their idol, while you drag that of your below the cesspool of filth. O se fun iwo omugo yi.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Judek2:

Yeap smiley
The same Devil he defeated on that occation.
Its that same Devil that spoke to Mohammad about his masters three daughters. cheesy

That same Devil that cried out while casted out by Jesus, the same Devil addresed himself as "LEGION,for we are many".

So that same LEGIONS is Allah, for they are many so he addresses himself as "WE" smiley

Yeah,the same devil circulates cool .

Those legion are at least 72,000 demons. Could this be the reason these almajiris are blowing themselves up in the hope of inheriting 72 virgins?  shocked
Re: Is Allah Like You? by chakula: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
I can assure you that Jesus never jumble-sale your method of propagating Christianity with hatred mocking insulting and attacking on others religion, it will be very good if someone is portraying a good tradition in order to win people’s hearts and meet in agreeing with what he’s advertising. Therefore I here advising you to stick on what is good and what your holy book teaches you through this may be the ability of converting people will be possible for you.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07am On Jan 28, 2012
frosbel:

If he is not ranting the Koran in Arabic , he is busy ranting incoherent nonsense grin

I'm not even sure whether he understand the arabic language he rants. undecided
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ two village [idiot.ic] people. you people are familiar with disco era musical group? they were weird people.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Can any Muslim answer this pertinent question?

Does anyone of you aspire to be like him?

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1058/1058_01.asp
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2012
the father answered the boy, Allah is not like me. I am a man who will make mistakes and i am not perfect.
But Allah is Perfect and does not make mistakes. You can trust His Protection of you. After all He provides all your needs without any fatigue.
i may be better than Yahweh/Jehovah who did spare the rod, instead threw the son to the crowd of hoodlums to kill him.

how good a father is that? if you can't keep your son safe, who should trust you to protect him?
how do you preserve the guilty but destroy the innocent? how do you spill the blood of the innocent in the hands of the criminals?
Re: Is Allah Like You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: the father answered the boy, Allah is not like me. I am a man who will make mistakes and i am not perfect.
But Allah is Perfect and does not make mistakes. You can trust His Protection of you. After all He provides all your needs without any fatigue.
i may be better than Yahweh/Jehovah who did spare the rod, instead threw the son to the crowd of hoodlums to kill him.

how good a father is that? if you can't keep your son safe, who should trust you to protect him?
how do you preserve the guilty but destroy the innocent? how do you spill the blood of the innocent in the hands of the criminals?

At least we agree on at least one thing - that Yahweh is not the same Person as Allah. Yahweh has the only begotten Son, called Yeshua while Allah has no son but a prophet called Muhammad.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Sweetnecta: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
olaadegbu, you should be ashamed, sir.

if Yahweh is a good father, he will not throw his son to the wolves, according to you.

Alhamdulillah that Allah allows me to discipline my child, protect my child and i must not prefer wayward people to my good child.

whoever holds on to yahweh, as we have seen what he allowed his son to experience, you have chosen a hand that will fail you. unless people have lied about Yahweh making Him a father and chose to not protect His elect.

if i have a faithful subordinate, i will make sure he is given the protection so that he can complete the assignment i give him. i am only a man. To say that God cant protect His elect so much so that the elect didnt complete his assignment because the bad boys killed him from the Hand of God is a lie unless the sender is not God. God will never be powerless.

Its is best to be sonless and care for all than to have a son that you cant protect, aiding hoodlums to tear him into shreds.
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: olaadegbu, you should be ashamed, sir.

if Yahweh is a good father, he will not throw his son to the wolves, according to you.

Alhamdulillah that Allah allows me to discipline my child, protect my child and i must not prefer wayward people to my good child.

whoever holds on to yahweh, as we have seen what he allowed his son to experience, you have chosen a hand that will fail you. unless people have lied about Yahweh making Him a father and chose to not protect His elect.

if i have a faithful subordinate, i will make sure he is given the protection so that he can complete the assignment i give him. i am only a man. To say that God cant protect His elect so much so that the elect didnt complete his assignment because the bad boys killed him from the Hand of God is a lie unless the sender is not God. God will never be powerless.

Its is best to be sonless and care for all than to have a son that you cant protect, aiding hoodlums to tear him into shreds.

hmmmm, frolicking with this kids!!! LOL
Re: Is Allah Like You? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmm, Allah is never like any one

(1) (Reply)

Al-maathuurat By Imaam Shaheed Hassan Al-baanah / Sheikh El-zakzaky Speaks On Clash Between Shiites And Nigerian Troops / Happy Birthday To Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.