Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| (1057 Views)

Mode 9 Theme Song In 30 Days In Atlanta? / 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? / Saucekid,mode9,dagrin,mi Fliss Live On Eko Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by joochet: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
IF U CAN COMBAT WITH LYRICS THROW ON ON ON
COZ THE TIME TO PROVE THAT IS NOW
FOR 30 DAY AND 30 NIGHT
BE BRAVE AND WRITE THE BEST LYRIC AND BE CROWNED THE BEST LYRICS COMBAT KING

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn’t I, Didn’t I tell you.

But I can’t spell it out for you,
No it’s never gonna be that simple
No I cant spell it out for you

JOO CHET ON THE CHEST

If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we’d be perfect for each other
And will never find another
Just realized what I just realized
We’d never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.

Take time to realize
Oh-oh I’m on your side
DONT FORGET  THE NAME JOO CHET
Didn’t I, didn’t I tell you.
Take time to realize
This all can pass you by,  Didn’t I tell you

But I can’t spell it out for you,
No its never gonna be that simple
No I can’t spell it out for you.

If you just realized what I just realized
Then we’d never find another
We’d never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.

It’s not always the same
No it’s never the same
If you don’t feel it to.
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way.
It could be the same for you.

If you just realized what I just realized
Then we’d never find another
We’d never have to wonder

OoOoOOo
NAIRA KING JOO CHET
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by mademike(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2007
nice lyrics
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by bolajibaok(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2007
if the rap game is wack everyone is blaming you
ur from lagos ruggedman must be ashamed of you
cos am a freestyle show u how its done

part 2 coming up later

bjpumpin
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by saucekid(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2007
@ poster,

if you knew you had lyrics,where were you all this while?

we battled on the following threads for months and i didnt see ur sorry arse

who got rhymes
who wants to battle hybrid x and
word war one threads

your sorry arse was hiding

i better see ur sorry arse on the next tourney which is tagged "STAR WARS" galactic showdown

wack emcee
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by Wordsmith(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2007
@ bolajiboak:

you are a biter. You stole those lines from Jin on BET Freestyle battles.
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by saucekid(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2007
@ wordsmith,

help me tell am including the wack emcee wey post this thread,

we don battle finish,na now he wake up
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2007
@Saucekid
Thanks 4 telling that guy called "JOO CHET" or "JOO Shit" he is a replica of Eedris , his mind is far from hip-hop.
Howfar , men cant wait 4 that " Star Warz " to begin .
1 love peace bro
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by mailmalc(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2007
was dat a poem. Joo chet ??
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by joochet: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
U JUST DONT GET IT
U JUST HAVE TO WRITE THE BEST LYRIC U HAVE
THEN U WILL BE CROWN THE BEST AFTER 30 DAY
SO GET POSTING
TO FIND OUT HTE BEST IN NAIRA LAND
GROUP OF PROFESSIONAL WILL HAVE TO SCREEN THE BEST LYRICS WRITER IN NAIRALAND
SO GET STARTED N DO IT RIGHT
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by kronkykay(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2007
goddamn it!
@ joo chet
You are a kapital disgrace to hip hop
if wat u drop happens to be ur best, then i'll advice u to get a life

TUFIAKWA!
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
@Joo Chet
I'ma call u names JOO I
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
@Joo Chet
Joo SHIT or Joo Prick, go n spat dat in a hell and see What Fela ,2pac and BIG will do to U.
R.I.P grin grin

Next time other members will be signing their condolences register cry cry
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by bolajibaok(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2007
@everyone here

anyone dare to combat me i will leave your jaw muscles incapacitated
eyo eyo
bjpumpin the illest spitting fire and brimstones
throwing stones, i speak with some much undertones
smoking ur bones like my name was benson and hedges goldentones

that is just a warning

watch out for bjpumpin !!! shocked cool shocked
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by saucekid(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ bolaji,

good thing u are an obedient dog, for obeying me and spitting ur wackest lines on this thread,i've increased ur bone rations to 2 per meal grin grin
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by bolajibaok(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
its good nigga sauce that u recognise my presence and aknowledge and welcome me ur daddy very well here

its good to know that my son knows where he came from--- my private part
immediately i appeared here , saucekid is the first son to welcome his papa and ask daddy what did u buy 4 me ?
from ur welcome comments sauce
all i hear is welcome home bolaji ,
this nigga thot i was the rapper previously known as mase, punk

dumb wanska , spit any syllables here and i will show ur fans how i slay a "salubata" like u
except u aint scared then click//
to disgrace urself in public.//
, practice mouth aerobics//
nigga watch ur pubics!//

BE CAREFUL!!! shocked grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by bolajibaok(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87445.0.html#msg1602869

unbelievable the hottest thread at the moment check it out
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by joochet: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN LIKE THIS

JUST GIVE ME THE MIC
u go see JOO CHET
im bouncin to this
i take a piece
make a master-pice

i page u up and down
pin u back and front
u rate me number #1

i slit classic something massive
u wan see a maskorat
come to naira land

JOO CHET be the KING
in naira land
no need to ask
cos im that nightmare
that kick u all on ur ****

i rate ur punch
thats why am the KING
u so scar'd
that u cant bust
4 one minute

that kid suace never no what he really want
always on ponosite
never having new lines to slit 2 bad now am on top

bolajibaok i need to take u back to class 1
2 help u step up ur game
coz u ent gat smile at all
dont see me like a KING that sound rode
im an tryin to help with some rodument my boy

Alexpissu u really sound like pussy
with ur wickassline i see u sound like cricket
u need stay home under ur blanket
thinkin of akpo n garri haa haa haa

Kronkykay i weep ur head boy
never ever sound like me
coz im that hip pop teacher
make i give ur all lesson
go write me lines about Usama
i guest u cant
ur too retarted 4 my likin
dont piis me out
i'll leave ur ass on ash pan

mailmac never post here coz ur time out
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
A couple mouth runners
immature like some damn gunners(arsenal)
feeling they hot we just 4rm pot wannna
blaze it at face of any nigga who hate d taste
it's crazy we great but whateva we still d shit
my rapsheet requires skills to build like a pathernon
u can even still d beat and i ma carry on
so we ur gloves if u thinking u can bust me
we grown-ups now so don't compare me 2 some saucekids.

No disrespect but i'm up.
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by saucekid(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ bolaji and joosh*t,

you are welcome to throw ur wackiest lines at me but i gotta tell ya, they just bounce off like straw,

i hear ur mama calling boys
go home,pound some yams b4
she comes for ur crotch

feel the rhymes and stop posting trash, wack wannabees
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by joochet: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
U ALL NEED TO STEP UPU GAME

WE JUST HAVE TWO WEEK GOO

15 DAYS GONE 15 DAYZ REMAINING

SO BRING IT ON LIKE I ALWAYZ SAY

THE BEST WILL WILL BE CROWN 4 THE WHOLE OF NAIRA LAND MUSIC FAN SEE AND ALWAY REP THE NEW KING

**********************************BRING IT ON NOW***************************************
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by DrHYDRO: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2007
[center]i wnt to contest with all u whack ass
in this trend
[center][flash=200,200]http://@u all[/flash]
I'm the young breed
i come to bring changes to nairaland nd

i murder like murder ink
so don't hate now
i u'r about to witness
the stringent of Dr HYDRO

i make you all dry like soya
don't forget this
my intro to posting Ur deeds
i stink like bee     [/center]

OoOOoOooOoOO
   OooOOOooO
           OoO
              O
    Dr HYDRO lipsrsealed[/center]
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by jerrymania(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2007
OMG Wackness at its peak.
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by joochet: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2007
@jerrymania
jerrymania:

OMG Wackness at its peak.

if i tell u boy to define wack in a sentence
i bet u cant
Ur IQ too low for my likin

Ur just a maniac
a menest to the society
u cant just flow
R*E*P
the KING JOO CHET
I'm the KING of kings
4 all Dem rapper

i see clearly ur a wackStar.
if you don't know now you know
sorry i talk about ur wackness
take 5 wack*r wanko like you
a self-servicer like u  ha haa ha tongue
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by jerrymania(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2007
joo chet:

@jerrymania
if i tell u boy to define wack in a sentence
i bet u can't
your IQ too low for my likin

your just a maniac
a menest to the society
u can't just flow
R*E*P
the KING JOO CHET
I'm the KING of kings
4 all Dem rapper

i see clearly your a wackStar.
if you don't know now you know
sorry i talk about your wackness
take 5 wack*r wanko like you
a self-servicer like u ha haa ha tongue

grin grin hey pighead what the f**k does R.E.P mean? No i cant define wack because you represent wackness. i mean you are wack. u and ur brother bolaji are making life irritating on this forum. You guys dont have the art of rap, so why trying so hard? Well,i'm done with u cock suckers.
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by worldbest(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2007
Sup y'all.Am new in this though,but i stil think new emcees like us should humble ourselves nd not findin the "bros" wahala til wen u sure say u get mouth rishhh.To the owner of the thread u should hav tagged this thread wit words like "Star wars:For Beginners" cus your launch lyrics was long nd f**kd.Well let me drop somefew lines.                         Am d niggaz nigger,the killers trigger.Hommy wana play hero its 1 bullet per Nigger.When beef is on u see the heat from my beats like i create tsunami as i spit.got the power to rule but y'all b yell but this guy is new.Just got a nine from ebay,same day beyonce droped Bday,i will be calling my mine the clips Bay.Nigga beta run and take that as a warning,don't mess with me else u see ursef runnin,one 9m on my rightside another on my left side u c i aint jokin.Wen u c me nigga u'l shiva i aint mischivious but my words are so tedious.Yeah your name is joo chet but when am done wit u,u'l c wounds from my machete.
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by worldbest(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
Sup y'all.Am a new in this though,but i stil tink new emcees like us should humble ourselves nd not findin the "bros".To the owner of the thread u should hav tagged this thread wit words like "Star wars:For Beginners" cus ur launch lyrics was long nd f**kd.Well let me drop somefew lines. Am d niggaz nigger,the killers trigger.Hommy wana play hero its 1 bullet per Nigger.When beef is on u see the heat from my beats like i create tsunami as i spit.got the power to rule but y'all b yell but dis guy is new.Just got a nine from ebay,same day beyonce droped Bday,i will be calling my mine the clips Bay.Nigga beta run and take dat as a warning,dont mess with me else u see ursef runnin,one 9m on my rightside anoda on my left side u c i aint jokin.Wen u c me nigga u'l shiva i aint mischivious but my words are so tedious.Yeah your name is joo chet but wen am done wit u,u'l c wounds from my machete. *BE WARNED*
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by worldbest(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
Sup y'all.Am a new in this though,but i stil tink new emcees like us should humble ourselves nd not findin the "bros".To the owner of the thread u should hav tagged this thread wit words like "Star wars:For Beginners" cus ur launch lyrics was long nd f**kd.Well let me drop somefew lines. Am d niggaz nigger,the killers trigger.Hommy wana play hero its 1 bullet per Nigger.When beef is on u see the heat from my beats like i create tsunami as i spit.got the power to rule but y'all b yell but dis guy is new.Just got a nine from ebay,same day beyonce droped Bday,i will be calling my mine the clips Bay.Nigga beta run and take dat as a warning,dont mess with me else u see ursef runnin,one 9m on my rightside anoda on my left side u c i aint jokin.Wen u c me nigga u'l shiva i aint mischivious but my words are so tedious.Yeah your name is joo chet but wen am done wit u,u'l c wounds from my machete. *BE WARNED*
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by bolajibaok(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2007
this one is even wacker
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by musiktext: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2007
sometimes dirty word are there,
So rap lyrics.
zz top lyrics are the same.
Re: Come Try The Best (lyrics Combat) 4 30 Days Live On Naira Land Contest| by joochet: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2007
BREAKING NEW

JOO CHET TODAY STILL REMAIN THE KING OF NAIRA LAND

THE CONTEST IS OVER DONT BORDER COZ I MURDER
LIKE SUB -ZERO
IM 100% THE KING
SO DONT HATE
PEACE OUT grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Nigerian Work Songs / Why Don't Many Nigerian Singers Patronise Afrobeat? / P-square Celebrates Their Birthday In Grand Style: See Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.