Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion (19445 Views)

Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Pukkah: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
No matter what, the government should urgently shake up the security forces. They can't continue to pretend that all is well! People are dying and there seems to be no end to the nonsense!

May God grant Akogwu and all those who died in this avoidable incident eternal peace. May He also grant their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by MAYOWAAK: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
Note these keywords in the statement that will be issued by Pres. GEJ in the next few hours: 'dastardly acts', 'perpetrators', 'criminal acts','we are on top of the situation', 'I have instructed the security chiefs', The National Security Adviser will commence investigation' #BrokenRecord #RecurringDecimal
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by stayreal: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
RIP  sad

People are dying left and right in this country. The west does not care. We need to break this crap up. Anybody that wants to keep this "One Nigeria" is an emeny of humanity and the child of the Devil.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by tirtimy: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
rip
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by dustydee: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
I personally think the NSA and the IGP should go. It's not by force now. angry
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Osama10(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^^

Long Long over due.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by akpan123(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD COMFORT YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WORKS AND BRAVERY. AMEN.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by zangality(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
R.I.P bro,
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by newacca: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
cry SAD! FROM GOD WE CAME,TO HIM WE SHALL RETURN. May GOD grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by klerry(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hazureal's report is correct, he died trying to get an eyewitness report, apparently the eyewitness was one of those laying seige, he was shot by this person. That was what was reported on channels news. An energetic young man, can't help remembering his reports on d subsidy protests in Kano. RIP brov!
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by ekwynwa: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
RIP  Eneche, I enjoyed his comprehensive reportage, of the fuel subsidy mêlée (the occupy Nigeria Kano
Efehiaea:

shocked   OMG.   May   His   soul   and   D   souls   of   all   D   faithful   departed   through   D   mercy   of  God   rest  in   peace.   Amen
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by BabaO2: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
How come this young man was there reporting the bombings and Jonathan/Iweala have not found it urgent enough to dispatch soldiers to the battle ground.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by canuck(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
Enenche was a great reporter. . .I mourn his senseless loss.

Nigeria used to be a great nation. . .We shall rise AGAIN

Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
R.I.P angry
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Reference(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
klerry:

Hazureal's report is correct, he died trying to get an eyewitness report, apparently the eyewitness was one of those laying seige, he was shot by this person. That was what was reported on channels news. An energetic young man, can't help remembering his reports on d subsidy protests in Kano. RIP brov!

This is very, very worrying. Our hearts go out to his family, friends and colleagues.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by blacksta(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
rip
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
canuck:

Enenche was a great reporter. . .I mourn his senseless loss.

Nigeria used to be a great nation. . .We shall rise AGAIN

Re-phrase : Shall we rise again
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by atasteve: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
I was moved to tears when I heard. It was just few days ago that he was reporting the protest situation from Kano on the phone.

A man that has taken time to develop him was cut down in the prime of his day.  sad sad angry

Rip
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
Heres a photo of the channels tv journalist that was killed. may his soul rest in peace(RIP)

Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by canuck(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
DJTee:

Re-phrase : Shall we rise again

*SIGH*
 cry
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Goshen360(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in peace. God help us from all these mess in Jesus' name. (Amen)
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by 27naira(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2012
May the LORD rest the souls of the fallen.

RIP sad
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by 2sexy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
AS I type this, I am almost in tears, and with heavy heart not something I ever done before, I CURSE YOU GOODLUCK JONATHAN EBELE, THE BLOOD OF THIS YOUNG MAN IS ON YOUR HEAD AND THOSE THAT VOTED YOU INTO POWER.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by emiye(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
Rest in peace ! May your blood hunt your killer, the way Abel's blood did to cain
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by nastydamus(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
R.I.P bruv.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by chioma134: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
May his soul RIP. I remember his news reporting,so energetic. May God grant his family d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Acidosis(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
Now this is a sad one.
May the souls of the innocent ones rest in peace.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by nedu210(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
wat a nation, RIP my brother, its a pity it happened, and u ended ur sojourn on earth this way.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by terrykarl(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
my heart goes out to the family,you died serving your country,may your death signal the end to this evil and satanic adventure.R.I.P ma broda
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by teddy2011: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
Tears , am short of words. We would miss u dear. Adieu bro. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by DRANOEL(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
is it by force to be president? why can't this jonathan man along with sambo,ringim,azzazi and co just step away?

RIP ENENCHE!

nigeria is at an all time low,if only wishes come true YAR'ADUA would have been alive!
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by swintiney: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
The sky turns red
The clouds decentralizes
The Man's mother  dream weeps
Abandons rose at his tomb
Watching her son's significance strangled

Where is Enenche, where is Enenche
Whos bullet(s) tore him
at the witness Of his flesh
The lense of his camera knows not
His Master's whereabout

I can imagine His blood's thickens
I could Hear his reporting roar
Roaring pity at his own soul
Wasting to His Ancestors abode
whisked while scipting out to immortality

Recording  a cruel Nation
Nation eroded by dark minds
Cross Carpeting into its captivity
Captained by self ranked Generals
Shot to end while shooting animations

Enenche bows out but
who will confront the arrow
The arrow that confronted your great Camera
The arrow that confronted your voice
That Voice that dared to announce again

Carnivores of destiny ate Enenche's
Costly destiny
Destiny that compares not with Gold
Hopefully you are gold
Hopefully immortality shares you up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Erdogan, Turkish President (photos) / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile / Senator Adeleke’s Life Under Threat, PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.