Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? (1805 Views)

I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? by Madeeasy1: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
FREE MONEY GIVER'S IN NIGERIA

Get free money from this latest 20 nigerian philanthropist,no need for collacterals or pay back any amount of money you receive is yours to spend. get their full contacts and how to contact them now. and you have nothing to loss.

Hello Dear Friend,

The above headline was not just written to excite you but open a new page of your financial life and you are about to read one the most important articles in recent times. so pay extreme attention to what to read.

I thought it was a joke until it happen to me.

Are you a student, worker or nuemployed person and probably you have a business or education agenda but no money to further the plans, your education looks like its going to a terrible end because you dnt have money and no help is coming from any where or your business crumbling and no money to raise it up or you are an unemployed posibly with certificates and no job to show for it and you may have desided to go into business but no money, or you just need some free cash to spend. if you belong to any of this group rejoice now, because there is hope at last.

Dear friend,

Did you know that as some people sit at complaining of no money, some have enough and are even looking for people to share in their wealth even in this country?
i really thought it was a joke untill i receive alert from my bank that #60,000 has just been paid into my account by anonymous person. at first i thought i was a friend but the truth is non of my friends could just walk up to deposit 60k into my account just like that. and i dont think they even have that my account details.and i dont have any family member abroad who can. they even ignore yours calls or put it in an anwsering machine. so i desided to make some calls and know how was responsible for that deposit, at least for a thank. to my greatest suprise,when i called MIKE one of my friend how we both apply. he told how he also fonud #95,000 in his account by two different depositors. and we both realise that this goodwilll was done by some of those PHILIANTHROPIST we both contacted not up to 2 weeks ago.

I had to use my own share to buy one 40k laptop HP 6125 (pm) though not a brand new but clean and sound and add the remain 20k to my house rent budget.
and the most intresting thing is that we did not even spend up to #1,000 to contact them. and also it was only 5 of them we contacted for help.which produce this amazing result.how about if you contacted the entire 20 of them i can only smell money and you know they are richer than each other.

* HERE IS THE CASH OPPORTUNITY

lets say you cintacted 10 out of the 20, ask for #30,000 from each of them and only 4 reply you. that is 30*4 = 120,000 for free. that is how this opportunity can be, how about contacting all 20 of them? you can do the calculation by yourself.
before i start writting this article i playfully told my freind mike that i will like other people to be aweare of this information. immmediately he stop eating his foodand said i try it he will cease to be my friend forever,because that is avery crazy thought i have in mind.
but after then i was so troubled to let it out secretly to those who may be intrested.
because come to think of it, the money that is been given out, is not my fathers money or mine.
they just spread their wealth to help, why just seat on it alone. when alot of people out there are looking for such oppportunity.that is why i have to summon courage to start writting this shot article to the public. if the poverty rate is reduced and mike is not happy i dont care. get the full details of their contacts now, just text: your email address now to 08163937898.
GO GRAB YOURS NOW, BECAUSE only 50 copies REMAIN. so act now.
Re: Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? by Chidon288(f): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2019
How do i get the free to pay my children school fee
Re: Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? by Chidon288(f): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Pls i need money to pay my children school fee and start business so that i can give them good
Re: Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2019
Na was,just like that
Re: Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? by OlawaleBammie: 1:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Dvea

I want you to see this, come overgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unborn Child Up For Adoption / Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. / She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.