Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Cost Of Starting A Cable Television Channel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cost Of Starting A Cable Television Channel (3069 Views)

Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please / Requirements Of Starting A Cable/satellite Television / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Starting A Cable Television Channel by MarketVis: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hello People,

I believe I have a good business idea/plan on having a 24/7 Television channel or station in Nigeria. Due to the possibility of anyone stealing the idea, I would not disclose the nature of the television channel but I have several questions about it. So am wondering if I will be able to get some answers in the forum. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how much capital one need to start a TV station in Nigeria(most likely cable)?

I know you have to obtain a license and meet NBC requirements. Approximately how much does the license cost and how long is the process of getting a license?

Also, about how much amount of money in naira does a TV cable commercial of 60 seconds cost?

Last but not least. What is the profit margin in the Nigerian television industry? Okay? Good?

You can email me at chayomalive@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Starting A Cable Television Channel by casperjoe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
The form should be 50 Thousand naira, Why the licence should be 1 million naira

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (2019) 138mb / Heavily Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Black Bikini / Naija Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.