Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. (5143 Views)

Godwin Emefiele Tells Buhari To Sell Off Nigeria's Oil Stakes / Expatriates Kidnapped Off Nigeria Freed / Nigeria's Sources Of Revenue - External And Internal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by akpan123(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
1.  TOTAL MONEY AND PROPERTY RECOVERED FROM ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS LIVING OR DEAD -- TOTAL EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL DEBT= EXCESS SURPLUS.  T

2. ALL GOVERNOR POST SHOULD BE ADVERTISED AND ON SALARY STRUCTURE. ALL CANDIDATE MUST DELCARE THEIR ASSEST BEFORE AND AFTER LEAVING

OFFICE.

3. ALL CONTRACT SHOULD MADE PUBLIC . AND ASSESSMENT DONE ON MONTHLY BASICS.

4. UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT FOR ALL REGISTER UN EMPLOYED.

5. ALL POLITICIAN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND RELATIVES FROM 1970  TILL DATE SHOULD BE ON NON PAID COMPULSORY LEAVE TILL FUTHER NOTICE,

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR SUGGESTION. 

PLEASE ADD SUGGESTION OR IDEAS , HOW THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FUNCTION OR BE FORMED.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by jamace(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
All leadership positions, starting from LG Chairman to President of the country should be on grade levels and should recieve salary and allowances like civil servants.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
Why do we need to pay off the internal and external debts?
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by akpan123(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
in response to the question why we need to pay our debt. when you owe , you have less money to work with, because you need to service does debt.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by wizecoder: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2012
akpan123:

in response to the question why we need to pay our debt. when you owe , you have less money to work with, because you need to service does debt.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LEVERAGE, LEVERAGE, LEVERAGE,
The paper economy which the world is built on is debt driven,your money is no longer an asset its a debt instrument a promissory note,
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by KnowAll(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2012
2. ALL GOVERNOR POST SHOULD BE ADVERTISED AND ON SALARY STRUCTURE. ALL CANDIDATE MUST DELCARE THEIR ASSEST BEFORE AND AFTER LEAVING

OFFICE.

at poster, I can see u are in the USA, is the post of a Governor advertised in America! undecided
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2012
Its an impossible task and what you propose is undemocratic
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by PA1982(f): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2012
An interesting idea.
How do you plan to get money from the dead polititians?
How do you plan on getting back the money paid for goods and services received?
How do you plan on getting the money sent to Swiss acounts?
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by prodam(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2012
the only feasible way is dedicating a large amount of our generated revenue to clearing of debt,
this in turn mean the fedearal government capital projects would definitely be reduced
Now tell me how many Nigerians would be prepared to live with little or no federal govt capital budget for the next decade for the debt to be cleared?

As I have always said, the masses can not in anyway pay for goods we never bought, we can never suffer for mistakes caused by the ineptitude of our leaders, we have economists, i mean renowned economists amongst them, let them chart the way forward,

I agree with the OP's way, the allowances of our public office holders are too much for crying out loud,
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by 1virus(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2012
pay them all (politicians) N18k minimum wage without allowance.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by doofanc: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2012
akpan123:

not necessarily true. The US and much of Europe was built by debt. One just has to ensure its kept to a sustainable level.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by BetaThings: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2012
KnowAll:

at poster, I can see u are in the USA, is the post of a Governor advertised in America! undecided

I don't agree with the OP's idea but is the American system a God-sanctioned model that everyone must strive for?
Or as blacks we are not permitted to think?
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by member479760: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2012
Yes our brain black already.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by benebaby77: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2012
Let us follow Ghana Model the way they use to build their country by neccesary action on our leader and other. After them we can build successful nation
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by akpan123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS HOW DO WE PLAN TO GET THE MONEY FROM DEAD AND LIVING CORRUPT POLITICIAN. YOU CAN BY EXAMPLE.

1. ALL POLITICIANS BOTH DEAD AND ALIVE , PROPERTY AND ALL BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT. AND EACH INDIVIDUAL

WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME FORWARD AND PROVE HOW THEY GOT THEIR WEALTH IN FRONT OF A COMMISSION. AND IT SHOULD BE

TELEVISE LIFE. BUT PUTTING INTO CONSIDERATION THEIR WEALTH BEFORE AND AFTER LEAVING OFFICE.

EXAMPLE IBB(NICK NAME I STEP ASIDE)

INCOME AS A SOLDIER BEFORE OFFICE 5000 NAIRA

BANK ACCOUNT 15000

AFTER LEAVING OFFICE BANK ACCOUNT 800,0000000000000

HOW WILL HE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE.

WITH NO GOOD EXPLANATION MONEY GOES BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by akpan123(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
TO RESPOND TO MY KNOWALL , I BELIEVE EVERY COUNTRY AS RULES AND REGULATION. BUT IN NIGERIA , THERE IS NO RULE AND REGULATION IN

NIGERIA. YOU DON T BECOME A GOVERNOR TO SYMPHONY MONEY, BUT RATHER TO SERVE THE PEOPLE , WHO VOTE AND PUT THEIR CONFIDENCE IN YOU.

NOW IS A COMMING PRATICE, IN BECOMING A GOVERNOR AND STEAL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. EXAMPLE TINUBU. AND IN USA . YOU CAN T BECOME AN

OVERNIGHT GOVERNOR BILLIONAIRE. YOU WILL BE IN JAIL.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by 989900: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
I can relate with 1. 2. 3. 4. but I don't understand # 5.

And why the need to pay all the debts @ once?
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by ebere1712: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
How about this. Default on this loans and give them the middle finger. These would reduce or eliminate the ability of Nigeria to borrow money in the nearest future, which to me is a very desired outcome. A situation where a governor can borrow billions of naira that the state doesn't have, for a fictitious project is quite alarming. My solution is, if you can't afford to do it now, don't do it. Live within your means. Default is my answer.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by akpan123(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
NO 5 WAS ADDED SO THAT THE ROTTEN POLITICIAN WOULD NOT CORRUPT THE NEW OFFICIALS . AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE EATEN ENOUGH NATIONAL CAKE.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by FEMARY1: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
akpan123:

RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS HOW DO WE PLAN TO GET THE MONEY FROM DEAD AND LIVING CORRUPT POLITICIAN. YOU CAN BY EXAMPLE.

1. ALL POLITICIANS BOTH DEAD AND ALIVE , PROPERTY AND ALL BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT. AND EACH INDIVIDUAL

WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME FORWARD AND PROVE HOW THEY GOT THEIR WEALTH IN FRONT OF A COMMISSION. AND IT SHOULD BE

TELEVISE LIFE. BUT PUTTING INTO CONSIDERATION THEIR WEALTH BEFORE AND AFTER LEAVING OFFICE.

EXAMPLE IBB(NICK NAME I STEP ASIDE)

INCOME AS A SOLDIER BEFORE OFFICE 5000 NAIRA

BANK ACCOUNT 15000

AFTER LEAVING OFFICE BANK ACCOUNT 800,0000000000000

HOW WILL HE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE.

WITH NO GOOD EXPLANATION MONEY GOES BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT.
Seconded. None will ever come out grin grin grin

Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by jamace(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
Yes our brain black already.
grin grin
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by LEXYLOV: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
ARREST AND DETAIN ALL THE PRESENT AND PAST POLITICIAN OF ANY CLASS ANY MONEY AND PROPERTY RECOVERED FROM ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS LIVING OR DEAD SHOULD BE USE TO PAY AND AM SURE IT WILL REMAIN PLENTY. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
How about telling Swiss banks and the other western banks that aided the stealing to send back the money ?
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^
The best answer regarding this topic! cool
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by muyoto: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
Bottom line is, all political offices right from the ward councilor to the president is just to lucrative for its own good.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 23, 2012
Highest earning public worker should be the President earning 1 million per month. Every other person earns less than that. Stop all allowances, and free accomodation for all Govt. officials. Only the President should be entitled to an official residence or car. Remaining people should use their own money to pay for housing/travel/feeding and so on. What is milking this country's money isn't mainly money stolen, it is the fat allowances top govt officials get. Also, there should be nothing like advisers/PAs. If they dont like the conditions, then they should quit government. In sum, make govt job unattractive.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by emtar(m): 3:06am On Jan 23, 2012
all political office holder should not earns more the N100,000 per month, no officail car, no officail house,no official maid. Then only 4 children per head is allow,no foreign medical treatment.
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by badesco(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
At the end of the day, who will implement them?
Re: How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Just recovering Obasanjo's loot alone (over $150 billion) would clear all our internal and external debt and put approx $100billion in federal reserves.

very easy.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. / Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.