Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Femite Online Baby's Store - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Femite Online Baby's Store (3808 Views)

Baby Store, New Born/kiddies Wears And Accessories Outlet In Abeokuta, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femite Online Baby's Store by femitestor(f): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2012
To all mummies and daddies out there,our online store for your baby's needs is now open and for the time been,we are offering you 5%
on any baby product over 3000.
Contact us for all Baby milk,clothing,Huggies,Pampers and Johnson baby product.

Please feel free to check us out on our Facebook page,www.facebook.com/femitestores or give us a call on
+447789284540 or 2348165595475.
BB pin - 21c1c832
email - femitestores@yahoo.com

Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by tessybaby(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2012
do you have AVEENO BABY PRODUCTS?
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by mafolayomi(f): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2012
tessybaby:

do you have AVEENO BABY PRODUCTS?

Pls if u ar able to find Aveeno baby products anywhere in lagos, let me no through my email beambohus@yahoo.com. i was in Lagos on saturday i could not find it anywhere, i only saw the oil, but i did not buy it, thinking that i was going to see the complete set that contains all.
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by tessybaby(f): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
My sister
there is no where i have not looked for Aveeno Baby products
the only one i found was for adults
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by Hotstepper(f): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
U can find it at a store at MM2
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by zayzee(f): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
There's a pharmacy on Opebi road, can't remember the name, but they stock lots of these foreign products both for adults and babies and my friend once bought Aveeno there for her son. The pharmacy is after Chicken Republic, on your way to Allen that is, almost opposite Every Woman. You can't miss it.
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by karlakassy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
surprised to see dis messages,i have and sell all range of aveeno products and if ur still intersted,i can introduce u to d distributor here in lagos so u can get all sorts,remain blessed and contact me thru calpattyc@yahoo.com
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by ronkebp(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
tessybaby: My sister
there is no where i have not looked for Aveeno Baby products
the only one i found was for adults

I use aquaphor vaseline, for my son, since i had him, my dears....if i tell you how everyone that sees my son ask him what i use on his skin...all i tell them is 'aquaphor' baby vaseline or Eucerine...they are very good, if you can find any of the two, try it out.....you will love it instead of looking for aveeno.
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by karlakassy(f): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2012
Aveeno baby products available,if anyone is still interested
Re: Femite Online Baby's Store by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
mafolayomi:

Pls if u ar able to find Aveeno baby products anywhere in lagos, let me no through my email beambohus@yahoo.com. i was in Lagos on saturday i could not find it anywhere, i only saw the oil, but i did not buy it, thinking that i was going to see the complete set that contains all.

Aveeno doesn't make oil please..... Use Johnson's instead please.

http://www.aveeno.ca/products/baby-care

(1) (Reply)

When Is The perfect Age To Get Married? / Sigh! / Women: Stop Complaining!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.